Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Idaikal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sakkiah
Submit a review for Dr. SakkiahYour feedback matters!
Is soya milk is good for health. How much qty I can drink of soya milk in a day? my triglycerides is around 650 and cholesterol is 260, is the soya milk is useful for me or harmful for me, kindly guide.
On a body building diet, having one tea spoon olive oil a night is okay? Many fitness people say that eating heavy after workout is necessary in lat evening workout. However, it I general conception that we should not eat heavy at night. What is best option for recovery in late evening workout so our body is at anabolic while sleeping.
My operation for knee surgery has been done before 1 month. Now doctor had told me to do phsiyo therapy. My question is. Is it mandate to do that therapy.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.