Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Tirunelveli and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P NamasivayamYour feedback matters!
I am getting pain in the upper jaw of my teeth. Only left side. What would be the problem? And I am getting pain if I take hot and cold items.
Our natural colour of teeth is pale yellow or yellowish white.So does it mean i dont need to go for further treatment for my teeths ?
I get a sound of click at the end of my right jaw when I move it, there is no pain in it but it's happening from few years, please give some remedies for this.
My teeth have a yellow shadow I never eat any type of gutkha. I have get no solution of that. Why should my teeth have yellow. Can you give any solution?
I have to get 2 crowns on 2 teeth. I believe there are several types of crowns. Please advise me about all types of crowns and their prices.
I am brushing 2 times in a day. And no dental problems. But my mouth air always not good. My family doctor said to me consult a gastrointestinal. Is it true?
I have pain in my teeth. I already did the chekup. Doctor give me anesthesia but I want to know is that the amount anesthesia given to me have a adverse effect on my health or not?
I Met with accident and I lost my two tooth, doctor inserted artificial tooth with caps. Now I am feeling very uncomfortable when I see some items like cane.
You can exercise for healthier gums as well. Gently bite down so as to make sure that your teeth make a clinking sound when they meet. Repeat this 30 to 40 times continously. This exercise will stimulate the flow of blood and will keep your gums healthy.
Dental implants are generally identified as substitutes for tooth roots. Besides, replacing damaged or decayed teeth, implants also provide a strong foundation for both permanent as well as removable replacement teeth.
There are loads of advantages of dental implants:
- Better overall appearance of teeth, since they are made to fuse with the bone
- Unlike removable dentures, implants are much more comforting as well as convenient
- Higher self-esteem as you will feel better about yourself
- Improved speech quality in the long run
- Eating becomes comparatively easier with implants rather than sliding dentures, because they function like your own teeth
- Improved oral health
- Good durability (can even last a lifetime if taken good care of)
Generally, dental implants have a very impressive success rate (up to 98%). This can differ, however, based on the placement of the implants.
Who can go for dental implants?
- Patients must have healthy gums
- Must have sufficient bone strength to hold the implants in place
- Must be dedicated to maintaining good oral hygiene
- Must visit dentist regularly
There are many steps involved in getting an implant:
- An individualized treatment plan, addressing all your specific needs and prepared by a team of professionals, well versed in oral surgery and restorative dentistry
- Placement of the tooth root implant into the bone socket of the missing tooth
- Attachment of a small connector post known as an abutment, which securely keeps the new tooth intact
- Attachment of a crown (the replacement tooth) to the abutment
The operation is normally administered under a local anesthesia. The whole process is not harmful at all, to say the least, and people have reported that a normal tooth extraction cause much more pain than a dental implant operation.
Related Tip: "Why You Must Not Delay Getting Your Dental Implants?"