Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Tirunelveli and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balamurugan T
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Balamurugan TYour feedback matters!
Doctor this is prashant shinde. My age is 39 and suffering from ed as well as pe. Please suggest me appropriate medication.
I have a pea size lump in my right testicle, since 3 years, no pain in day today life but when I little bit press the lump, there is a slight pain in it.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, What to do? Please help me!
Gastro Intestinal Tract problems can manifest in several ways. The GIT is the path traced by the food eaten through the mouth. The food enters the food pipe and travels through various organs on the way such as the oesophagus, the stomach and the intestines in order for the nutrients to be absorbed by the body. Finally, it proceeds to the rectum to discard the waste. Since numerous organs are involved the problems associated with GIT could be many, such as constipation, gastritis, diarrhoea and complex issues such as peptic ulcer, Hepatitis, cirrhosis, and Irritable bowel syndrome. And Ayurveda promises a complete cure for all these problems within a few months of ayurvedic medication.
- Constipation: Constipation is one of the common GIT problems suffered by many. Originated because of a bad routine, it leads to difficulty in bowel movement. This can be a huge discomfort. But there are natural remedies that could be of great help. Eating fruits, especially guava, grapes and oranges has proven to be effective in relieving constipation. And generally switching to a healthy lifestyle and adopting a good diet which includes fibre will help in the long run.
- Gastritis: An inflammation of the stomach lining caused by a bacterial infection by Pylori or constant use of drugs such as aspirin leads to the condition called gastritis. Like the most other GIT disorders, this condition again is accompanied by pain in stomach, nausea and bloating. Consuming flavonoid rich food is the Ayurvedic remedy for fighting the Pylori infection. Try and avoid smoking, drinking, caffeine and maintain hygiene to ward off infection will be of help in combating gastritis.
- Peptic ulcers: A hole in the stomach lining which causes pain and is relieved when an antacid is taken may point to peptic ulcer. Ayurveda suggests plenty of water intake which will help in alleviating the discomfort associated with peptic ulcers. Adding banana to the diet, drinking cabbage juice, eating short frequent meals and consuming cold milk will cure the disorder completely.
- Problems associated with digestive issues: Poor digestion results in malabsorption of nutrients and leads to deficiency diseases over a period of time. The symptoms such as loss of appetite, nausea, and fluffy tongue can point to digestive disorders. Taking certain measures such as eating small frequent meals, chewing food properly, avoiding greasy and spicy food and exercising will provide relief and correct the problem gradually.
- The practicality: As the diseases are numerous, the underlying point is to improve the digestive system. With Ayurveda, the Gastrointestinal Tract related issues can be cured completely. Yet, to prevent the problems from recurring back, it calls for lifestyle changes. Chewing food properly, intake of warm food, making lunch the bigger meal of the day, staying hydrated, and regular exercises are a few lifestyle habits that need to be followed to avoid the GIT problems.