Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Tirunelveli and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Balamurugan TYour feedback matters!
I am facing premature ejaculation . I am 34 years old and am having a normal bmi score. I do not have any other ailment. I hv tried kegel exercise. But with little help. Pls help.
I am having head ache and body pains from last one month I have consult the doctor but not used so please suggest the treatment.
Dear doctor, I have a lower abdominal gas and bloating .as soon as I was passed stool my anal is some what burning. Previously I faced the tests colon scopy, uv abdominal got normal results. Kindly give a solution for this problem which I was face.
Sir I'm 18 years old. I'm a student. I'm physically and mentally fit. But my only problem is that I find myself sleepy whenever I go through my books. Due to this I'm unable to concentrate fully on my studies. I don't have any addictive habit. I sleep plenty of time. I'm fully determined on my studies, but due this problem lots of my important time get wasted. Please suggest me how to get rid of the problem.
Shingles is a type of skin infection that results in rashes on certain parts of the body. It is characterized by a single stripe of blisters that may occur on either side of the body. The varicella-zoster virus that causes chickenpox is also responsible for causing shingles. Once you have had chickenpox, the virus remains in a dormant state in the body. If the virus gets reactivated, it might cause shingles.
The symptoms of shingles are:
- You may experience sensations of numbness and burning on the affected area
- The affected area may be sensitive to touch
- Symptoms of red rashes on the body
- Blisters that are filled with fluid
- Bursting of blisters and crusting
- You may experience fever and headaches
- You may have difficulties in vision
The first symptom of shingles is the pain that results from the rash. In some cases, rashes may occur around the eyes.
Shingles is caused by the virus that is responsible for chickenpox. After lying dormant for certain period of time, the virus may get reactivated and travel through the nerve pathways on the skin. This is more likely to happen if your immunity level is somehow affected, which makes it easier for the body to get infected.
The disease is contagious in nature, so it is advised to stay away from people who have shingles. Remember that if you are not immune to chickenpox, then coming in contact with a person who has shingles, might result in you developing chickenpox.
Shingles may result in certain complications in the body such as:
- Vision loss: Shingles, if present around the eyes, may lead to infections in the eye causing vision problems.
- Post herpetic neuralgia: In some cases, the pain that occurs from shingles may continue well after the infection has subsided.
- Neurological complications: Shingles may cause inflammation in various nerves, resulting in neurological disorders such as facial paralysis and balance problems.
- Infections in the skin: Shingles may also cause infections on the skin.
Hlo sir, I had sex with my partner and the semen did not get into the vagina. And I had pregnancy tests as well the it showed me that I am not pregnant I did it twice. After sex one day after I had a water like fluid secretion and then after a day I had bloody like fluid section once then nothing. Now the matter is this I am not getting my periods. My actual date for the periods was 23 march but I didn't get it now. What should I do and qhat is the reason behind this. Thanks. Also I did thyroid test its result is high then normal i.e 7.80.
Hi doctor. Why I am always suffering from vomiting and headache during traveling in bus or car. What is the cause behind it and how I get rid of it. please help.
19yo male. I am addicted to masturbation, 2-4 times a day. My erection is not very hard and don't get excited easily. But get somewhat normal by refraining for a few days. Is it normal, also please suggest ways to reduce this addiction. Thankyou.
I am suffering from regular headache at the backer portion of my head and I am gaining weight at a much speeder rate than my regular diet.
I am 30 years men married. When I go for sex with my wife. Don't no I can not do. But when I went to another woman I am enjoying a lot.What can i do?
My mother always feel weakness from the head part. She said that she always feel giddy/faint. She also suffers from cold and flu and her nose most of time draining. Please help me in some better ways.
100% Natural & Premium Natural sweetner.Stevia has zero calories, zero carbohydrates and a zero glycemic index, it is perfect for individuals who cannot or would not like to have their blood glucose levels fluctuate at rapid levels. This includes those with diabetes, hypo/hyperglycemia and anyone looking to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Stevia has been approved as a sweetener United Nations and World Health Organization concluded that they are safe for their intended use - to sweeten foods and beverages and established a permanent Acceptable Daily Intake (ADI) level.
This sweet plant is nutrient rich, containing substantial amounts of Protein, Calcium, Phosphorous, Sodium, Magnesium, Zinc, Rutin, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and other nutrients, yet has no caloric value. It has proven beneficial for many when used as a dietary supplement. Studies have shown the following benefits from using Stevia in one's diet:
• Helps reduce blood pressure
• Control blood sugar levels, unlike sugarcane sugar does
• 100% Natural Sweetener
• Non-fermentable, non-discoloring
• Maintains heat stability at 95 °C and features a lengthy shelf life. Unlike artificial sweeteners, it doesn't break down with heat, so you can learn to cook with it too.
• Natural Flavor enhancer
• Acts as Plaque retardant Anti-caries and prevents cavities
• Non-toxic extensively tested and used by humans with no adverse effects
• It has excellent healing capabilities without scarring if placed on a cut
STEVIA CAN BE USED IN THE FOLLOWING FOOD ITEMS
• Soft drinks and fruit juices
• Jams, sauces and pickles
• Table top sweetener for tea, coffee and beverages
• Weight-watchers diets
• Pastries, pies, baking
• Ice cream, yoghurts, sherbets
• Alcoholic beverage
• Jellies and desserts
• Chewing gum
• Candies and confectioneries
• Diabetic diets
I'm in my eighth month of pregnancy. Could I make love with my hubby? Would it impact the baby. If not any advices on safe sexual positions?
I am getting habit of sleeping, in other word I am becoming sleep addict please help me to control sleep addiction. Laziness and tired is my problem.
I am 19. My penis is slightly tilted toward right side. I have to make it straight. What to do? How can I light the colour of my penis?
The term 'addiction' is defined as a chronic weakening disorder for people, who use habit forming substances like tobacco, alcohol, drugs and others. Addiction has a propensity to make one feel ecstatic. Such substances are toxic and will soon prove to be lethal for a person. De-addiction is the process of disengaging oneself from the usage of habit forming substances. The process of de-addiction is slow; it requires a great deal of self-control and determination to achieve adequate results.
Why should you give up on the addiction of any kind and opt for de-addiction?
One must opt for the process of de-addiction owing to the following reasons:
1. It helps you to successfully diagnose the underlying psychiatric issues that are responsible for your habit formation
2. It helps you get rid of harmful practices that make your body toxic
3. It helps you to develop your morality and enables you to understand your responsibilities better, it clears your clouded judgement
4. You get a chance to develop your personal cognitive skills
5. It helps you regain your lost respect and dignity among your friends and family
6. It improves your relationship with your family and makes you a responsible member of the family
7. It improves your health conditions and allows to actively take part in your daily activities actively
What is the role of an addicts friends and family in the process of de-addiction?
The family members of the addict plays an important role in the process of de-addiction. Usually, it is the family members, who encourage the addict to give up on their addiction. The support and constant encouragement of the family enable the addict to pull through the steps of de-addiction with ease. Most addicts tend to give in to their temptation during the course of de-addiction, but if their family members keep an eye on the addicts actions closely and make it a point to provide them with necessary counselling and rehab facilities, then the addicts might not give in to their weak moment. The support of their friends is also indispensable, they look after their friend who has a history of addiction and ensures that he/she does not go down the same dark alley again.