Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Thrissur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Sir/mam. In this holi my friends forcedly coloured my face. Now face/cheek goes more ruff and skin goes shrinking. I think I lost mosturisour of my face. What should I do to get normal my face.
How to build sperm quantity more With vegetables or fruits so that while in the sex positions we flow more sperm.
I am 25 years old, I am very thin and I want to improve muscle and body growth, you advice me how to improve.
Researchers have identified a protein that targets the intestine lining maintenance cells as the primary cause of various chronic gastrointestinal complications that plague type 1 diabetes patients
Blocking that protein may be a way to reverse colon damage. About 80 percent of diabetes patients regularly experience gastroparesis abdominal distension irritable bowel syndrome and fecal incontinence.
My daughter 5 months old has large vsd wth pph of 20. What are the side effects of the surgery. Also does vsd surgery leads to other heart surgeries as well.
How to remove pimples on my face and how to avoid fro self masturbation and is der any problem if with excess self masturbation.
Hi doctor, I'm vijay when im in +2 my weight is 50 now after it increased to 85. Dont know how to reduce my belly.
Sir my grandmother was recently operated for a fracture in leg where the broken bone injured a artery after the operation the leg is not moving and is slowly turning blue doctors are saying that it was due to error in artery joining and due to which blood circulation has stopped in the leg. They are suggesting to cut the leg else there is a life risk in cleaning the blood clot sir I wanna know is there any other way to start the circulation again so that there would not be a need to cut her leg please reply soon.
Hi I am 41 years old and having a bit of back ache and weight is around 100kg and my height is 5ft 10 inch. Want to reduce wgt and need some freshness in life. I have bp as well.
I like to sleep. But from last a couple of days I can't sleep properly. Some random thoughts come to my mind. I am not taking stress about studying. Feeling very irritated. What should I do?
I do masturbation most of the times this will cause some stress build up in my prostate area now in the night semen come out in the night. Please suggest me the solution of my problem.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a disorder that causes anxiety. It is also called as anxiety disorder. The main characteristics of this disorder are uncontrollable, unpleasant thoughts, which are continuing. OCD causes the mind to get stuck on a specific thought or inclination. For instance, you may repeat a task forty times to ensure that it has been done properly. You will not be able to get it out of your mind. OCD is characterized by obsessive thoughts and compulsive behavior patterns.
Some obsessive thoughts include:
- The fear of being defiled by germs or soil and also of contaminating others.
- The fear of losing control and hurting yourself or others.
- Having sexual or brutal thoughts on the mind.
- Extreme focus and devotion to religion and religious activities.
- A sense of fear of losing or not having things you need.
- Having the assumption that everything would go fine.
- The person will become very superstitious.
Some compulsive behavior patterns include:
- Inordinate double checking on things like locks, apparatuses and switches.
- Over and over monitoring of friends and family to ensure they're safe.
- Counting in the head, mumbling nonsense words without meaning.
- Devoting a lot of time for washing and cleaning.
- Praying without reason and taking part in religious ceremonies.
- Accumulating junk material.
Here are some common ways to deal with OCD:
- Regular exercise: Exercise is the best natural remedy to prevent anxiety, which leads to OCD. Exercise checks your OCD symptoms. It makes your nerves stronger and hence you can focus your mind out of obsessive thoughts by yourself, when they arrive. Get at least thirty minutes of exercise regularly.
- Connect with friends and family: Social isolation is one of the common early symptoms of OCD. Social isolation can lead to OCD as well. Therefore, you must always stay connected to your friends and family so that you never get lonely and anti-social. Share everything with family.
- Sleep sufficiently: Lack of sleep or troubled sleep may lead to anxiety disorders. You need to sleep enough to be away from obsessive thoughts.
- Perform relaxation techniques: Simple practices like yoga, meditation, pranayama help you grow spiritually, relax your mind and keeps OCD away from you.
- Tackle your fears: Instead of avoiding fearful thoughts, let them flow and tackle them face to face. This will help you overcome the fear. Adopt measures so that you can focus on other things and ignore the obsessive thoughts. Distract yourself away from the obsession.
OCD is a harmful disorder, and you should take all measures possible to keep away from it.