Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. P.N.ChandranYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr P.N.Chandranis one of the best homeopathic doctors I have ever come across. I am getting treated for my allergy problem. And I have seen the results in few months. He Listens to patients and answers all their queries. He can be consulted at Swasthi Homoeopathic Wellness Clinic in thrissur
The treatment provided by P.N.Chandran has been very helpful. I visited him for abdominal pains that I had been having for quite some time now at his Swashthi Homoepathic Wellness Clinic in Thrissur.
Dr. P.N.Chandran provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned and very helpful. Please can you explain more and can you help me on this case
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P.N.Chandran to be inspiring. thank you so much dr. i go for retest and there rbc was nill. im so happy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P.N.Chandran to be very helpful. This tips will be very usefull
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P.N.Chandran to be well-reasoned and practical. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P.N.Chandran to be knowledgeable. Thanks a lot,Sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P.N.Chandran to be knowledgeable. Good
Am 27 year old. I have itching in under waist. It's spread that area slowly. And in my leg have also itching. I used several ointments but not curing it. Please suggest a better way to remove.
I am feeling pain in stomach and extreme gas release these days. I was diagnosed ibs 3 years ago and was on mild medication. Presently facing stomach bloating and extreme constipation. I have undergone colonoscopy in 2012 and the report was normal. I am afraid of information regarding colon cancer and all in internet. Please suggest me what to do.
Me and my husband planning for baby. This month we have relation after my periods in fertile period twice after ovulation once. After that I notice white milky discharge came for week. My back was paining for that week. Now the discharge is very less. Last two days I was having cold, headache also feel like vomit but it never come out. Also from yesterday there is abdomen blotting going on. Bad breath comes. Gas passed. Is this chances of pregnancy. My next period is due on 17th July. If want to do the pregnant test how early I can do the same.
I am suffering from 1 or 2 grade piles and I want to join indian army so how much time it will take to cure it at home.
How to get rid of the pain and bleeding due to piles? Currently had no medications. Now using cremaffin syrup for stool softening. Please suggest ointments also.
Itching problem near anus and skin colour changed to black is this any disease r psoriasis explain me.
Hello, I have unprotected sex with my gf on 21 May nd period was normal nd it came on 25 May. But in june she did not got her periods, what can be the reason. Please guide Thanks.
Allergies, or allergic reactions, are common occurrences, which are caused by unnatural reactions between your body's immune system and foreign substances, which have gained access into the body. When these substances, known as allergens, enter your body, your immune system produces antibodies, which are responsible for warding off unwanted substances like harmful viruses or diseases and helping in the body's overall resistance.
However, when antibodies identify a particular allergen as harmful, when it really isn't, a reaction occurs which may lead to inflammation or infection of the skin, sinuses, the digestive tract and the respiratory tract, among others. Allergies usually differ from individual to individual and can vary from mild skin irritations to fatal life-threatening emergencies.
Symptoms of allergies depend upon a wide range of factors, which are subjective and vary from person to person and from allergen to allergen. Depending upon the type of allergen involved and the nature of the allergy, symptoms may include any of the following:
- Running nose
- Severe itching
- Swollen or red and watery eyes
- Facial swelling
- Flaky skin which can peel off
These symptoms are common in mild to moderate allergies, such as atopic dermatitis, hay fever, drug or food allergies. There are certain rare cases (say, scorpion stings), however, in which the allergic reaction turns out to be potentially life-threatening. This type of reaction is known as anaphylaxis. Here are its signs and symptoms:
- Intense shortness of breath
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of consciousness
- Skin rashes
- Weak pulse
- A significant drop in blood pressure
The main cause of allergy is the uncontrolled reaction between the immune system's antibodies and harmless allergens. Allergic reactions are triggered when antibodies, like histamine, come into contact with particular types of allergens. These may include:
- Airborne allergens: Pollen, mold, or dust mites
- Insect stings: Bee stings or scorpion stings
- Certain eatables: Peanuts or sea food
- Medications: Penicillin or penicillin-based antibiotics
- Latex: Latex or other substances, which are responsible for causing allergic skin reactions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Sir I am a hotel person I have not my fixed time for rest and sleep then day by day im felling very tired what can I do.
My Urine test shows RBC 3. I do not have any problem in urinating. there is no blood dlow in urine also. What is d reason for presence of RBC in urine. What precaution or medicine should I take.
Last month I took primolut tablet strip. 2 tabs per day. Due to family function. My date of menses was 2nd May. Due to tablets consumed I got my periods on 13 th may. But this month I haven't got my periods yet. What should I do? It has been almost 10 days delay.
Hello Doctor, Pet cat bitten in the leg which has small wound. Kindly let me know what medicine to be taken.
Ny Sister is 17 Years old, I Have Hitted My Sister on Her Chest With My Leg, And next day the left Chest Had Became Red. (Not The Whole Left Part Just A Little bit) Will Any Thing Happen To My Sister?
I am getting sudden pain (twice or thrice a day) in the left or right of the chest, When the pain comes I am unable to breath because if I breath I am feeling severe pain. It may lost for 5 to 10 mins & go away. What could be the reason for this? Please explain. How to come out of this problem? Please help.
I have a daily Tonsils problem. Pain starts when I take a little sip of cold water. Size of tonsils are like strawberry. And its remaining last 3 years. Mostlytime its paining.
My last period was 2.4.17. pregnancy result non reactive. My doctor give me ovables Myo and other tabs for clearing period. I want to conceive. Am trying for pregnancy but failed. How I conceive?
My friend is undergoing a treatment but his palette count is very low. So the treatment is delayed. How do we increase the palette count? And how do we monitor at home. It's very important that his treatment is not delayed further.
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with Homeopathy. The best part of Homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, making it a much safer form of treatment. The fact that Homeopathy is both cost efficient and holistic or permanent in its cure, is one of the key benefits of this treatment.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of Homeopathy in detail:
- No side-effects: Homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of European Union Legislation and European Pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Effective and Permanent cure: Acute or Chronic - homeopathy works like a miracle in both the cases. It treats a disease from its root and thus follows a more holistic or permanent approach to healing a person with least chances of reoccurrence of the disease. Most effective for allergic disorders and seasonal illnesses, homeopathy works wonders for bacterial or viral infections.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: When compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
- Long term gain: Studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases. There are least chances of reoccurrence of the disease, with this medication.
- Gentle way of treatment and easy to administer: One of the vital reasons behind prescribing homeopathic medicine over conventional drugs is its gentle nature. The doses are in the form of sweet globules and thus are consumable by people of all age groups. Those who do not want to consume the sweetened globules have provision for liquids, powders or dissolvable tablets. The best part is that there are no injections! It boasts of non-invasive therapy and avoids surgery. It can be very well incorporated along with other therapies and medication.
Further, the medications of homeopathy are non-addictive in nature unlike some of the chemical antibiotics. Studies have shown that with appropriate medical treatment, homeopathy can reverse even the most chronic disorders with its gentle approach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.