Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Thrissur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. David PudukadanYour feedback matters!
I am having acne in face. I'm applying cream and face wash which prescribed by doctor. But I think I over used cream and face wash. My skin is dry now. It looks like black and dry. Can you pls suggest me home remedies to cure that dryness. Because Tomorrow is my special day. Atleast it should not increase .Also I'm using acne moist prescribed by doctor. Still not reducing. Itching also there. Couldn't control itching because of dryness.
I am 24 years old and I have under eye dirk circles & a spot on my face that looks very ugly. What should I do to remove the spot & under eye dark circles please suggest me.
Hello Doc, I'm facing diffuse hair loss and had 7 sessions of mesotherapy in 3 months. It did stopped my hair loss upto 96%. But still no new hair regrowth. I'm thinking to go for prp therapy next month. So will it be the right option?
Hi Lybrate doctors I want to ask you from last month I was faced so many hair falls can you please suggest me how I can stop my hair fall.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly, we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seats.
It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
These alternative ways will help ensure you don't suffer from any hair loss. These include:
- Having a dry scalp can also increase itchiness. It would be a good idea to use natural oil on your hair before you wash it if that's the reason behind your itch.
- Sensitivity to a new product may be causing a sudden itchiness in your scalp. So, if you have switched to a new shampoo, mousse or anything else, do try abstaining from applying it for a few days to see if the itchiness subsides.
- Instead of scratching, pat or rub the sensitive area with the flat of your fingers. 4. When your scalp feels itchy, try and distract yourself. The more you think about how itchy your scalp is, the more it will itch. While scratching your hair does lead to hair loss, the good news is your hair will grow back because the damage is not permanent. However, it is not advisable to keep scratching your head because you'll just lose more hair. 5
Homeopathic treatment to deal with hair loss:
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is a homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 25 years male, Now days I have hair fall problem. What should I do? I want to use serum please tell me which one I use ,tell me specific name plz.
Hi, I want to increase or grow up my skin color that is face n hole body within a month. I have not so black n fair skin. I have middle color skin. So please sugest some medicines, soap other home made ideas.
Excessive hair fall, thinning of hair and bald spots are not only concerns of adults, children too suffer from hair woes. Look for signs and identify causes that are leading to your child's hair loss. With proper treatment hair loss can be reversed and your child's hair can be restored.
Look for these signs to determine whether your child is suffering from hair loss.
- Bald patches on the head.
- Loss of hair from the entire body
- Excessive hair loss but not complete fallout
- Spots of broken hair and scattered hair loss
- Alopecia areata - This condition results in oval patches of hair fallout from certain portions of the head. It is a noncontiguous condition that appears when the body's immunization attacks the hair follicles. About 25% of affected kids also suffer from ridging nails.
- Tinea capitis - Also known as ringworms of the scalp, this is a type of fungal infections that are often seen in children. It causes oval shaped scaly spots on the head due to breakage of hair and the remaining roots seem like black spots.
- Telogen effluvium - If your child has undergone some kind of trauma, be it physical or psychological, it can cause the hair follicles to enter into the resting phase and within 6 to 16 weeks excessive hair loss occurs leaving your child partially bald.
- Trichotillomania - Stress or anxiety can cause your child to pull out his/her own hair. This results in scattered hair loss and broken hair which is prominent on the sides of the head.
- Lack of nutrients - Nutritional deficiency can cause hair loss if your child lacks vitamin A, B complex and biotin it can trigger hair fall.
Hair fall in children is common and treatable if they are of medical causes. Sometimes rubbing and playing with hair can also cause hair loss so parents are advised to look into all the probable causes that might lead to shedding.
Related Tip: What is the Most Effective Hair Regrowth Treatment??