Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thrissur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Alphin PaulYour feedback matters!
Last 10 days back me & my girl have a sex without protection & after few days. Periods suppose to come. But I think more then 4 to 5 days. The period is not coming. As per his last month.
I'm getting dreams daily and too blabbering heavily in the sleeping. Is there any solution for this?
I have black pimple spots on my face. I used various creams to remove it. But can help out. What can I do?
I am 25 years old and I fall down while playing no injury happened but I got shock from Knee upto half an hour I am unable to walk and after that it is ok. After few months same happened I went for X Ray and scanning but nothing defect found. Recently one week back also same happened What may be the cause. Thanks for your suggestion sir but it is getting repeatedly. Sudden shock coming whenever playing or movement like that.
I have only one problem, my skin is very very dry, and more wrinkles in hand and legs. Its look like old people. I am drinking more water in a day. But no changes in my skin. Also taking carrot daily, but no change in my skin. Next year I have marriage. What shall I do for that problem. Please give me a suggestion with low cost.
Sir I am 24 year old guy from Kashmir. I have some problem in my nose. Tip of my nose is banded towards right. Now I want to get rhinoplasty of my nose. Is this good or bad for me. please give me suggestion what will be better for me.
How to increase our blood. And how to be young what should we do for be young. Being good person in life so what can we do and how to get clean face. Which type of products we can use for us.
my problem was having oil face.... even after face wash with soap within 3hrs again getting oily... pls suggest good idea like better face wash
I have weak muscles and I want to build them. So would you prefer proper nutrition diet so that I can get some benefit from foodstuffs.
I have pimple in my face and in summer season it is increasing so what can I do to clear all pimple.
Saving a fallen tooth can be useful. Try to keep it in place while you seek immediate medical attention. If that is not the case, try wrapping the tooth in a piece of plastic or soaking it into milk and call for immediate dental service.
I am 19 years old female. Now a days my skin is getting more darker. So I want you to prescribe me fairness cream. Which I can apply daily. So please prescribe me.
My weight is to high how should I loss it and my eyes also used to pain please tell me the solution to repare it.
I am 25 years old I'm suffering from serious headache and fainting occasionally could you refer me any medicine for this?
Laughter is the best medicine, they say. Apart from making you happy and thawing a potentially anxiety ridden atmosphere, laughter can also promote good health. A deep rooted laughter session once in a while can actually rejuvenate you and give you a dose of health.
If this surprises you, then you need to read the rest of this article to find out how a bout of stress free laughter can help you in the health department. Read on to know more!
- Blood Pressure: Laughing can helping in keeping your blood pressure low, as per various medical studies. This can potentially reduce the risk of falling prey to heart attacks and strokes. The blood pressure will genuinely come down when you laugh heartily, which is especially helpful in situations for patients of hypertension so as to bring down the stress levels.
- Immunity: Did you know that the immune system of the body can get affected by the stress hormone levels? When your brain brings on signals that hint at stress and anxiety, laughter can also help in bringing down the stress levels simply by sharing a joke and laughing about a funny episode with someone close to you. This also gives a boost to the body's immune system. Also, when you laugh really hard, the T cells of the body get activated, which is how the immunity gets a boost so that the next time you are about to catch a cold or flu, the immunity takes over naturally.
- Cardiac Health: Laughter is great for the cardiac health because it helps the heart pump and burns the same number of calories that one would during a long walk. It is a great cardio workout that is ideal for people who are bed ridden due to illness or injury.
- Abs: A long and heartfelt laughter session can actually work your abs as it helps the inactive muscles of the area in contracting and relaxing. This is similar to a moderate work out for the abs. So getting a toned tummy can actually be as easy as having a good laugh.
- Endorphins: The body's natural pain killers reside in the Endorphin hormone. So have a good laugh and release these hormones as a natural side effect of laughing hard. This can help in reliving chronic pain as well.
The best part about laughter is that it generally increases the feel good factor inside you and helps you achieve a more relaxed mind and body where the immunity, heart health and general wellbeing are taken care of. So laugh your way to good health and get a well-functioning immune system with a well-toned body as well.