Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Thrissur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ajmal MohamedYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from the extra growth of gums on my teeth. It does not give any pain to me. How to reduce the extra growth.
My son 6 years old, one teeth fall out last one month ago but till date there is no symptom to teeth came in. What is the reason & now whats can I do for this.
Hello Doctor, I see yellow stains in tooth. I dnt drink or smoke. I brush regularly, What is the remedy? Recently seeing myself so close to observe this. I'm 31 male and really worried on this. Regards.
I have gum problems and more cavities,some time bleeding and pain from teeth during brushing. Please give some solution
Hey. Sir/mam I always have a mouth ulcer but it goes after 2 or 3 days but it comes in a month or 2 I guess but it is der and goes. What should I do it does not pain anymore but irritates me more than pain pls advice me for. Is it infection or will cure by any medicine or injection Thank you so much.
I am 25 female, I am going to marry soon, basically I am suffering with 2 problems, 1. I am having too much unwanted hair on my face, 2. My teeth are too height. My husband want to change my face nicely. I am going to marry in 2 - 3 months. Please help me on this.
I had to go for bridges for the front teeth as I met with an accident 12years ago as time passed after this treatment my teeth gradually coming outwards so my question is should I go for braces for lower teeth also they are also a little bit outwards.
I am 30 years old. And got cavities in my teeth what should I do now if your answer is filling. Which filling is batter.
Hi I am 25 years old and my teeth are in yellowish color from 20 years. What should I understand from that?
Do re-occurring ulcers in mouth is symptoms for any major disease That one heals at one place in 5-10 days and then reoccurs at another please also sometimes have loose and black stools I have this recurrent ulcers since 3 months Kindly suggest?
My tooth got brittle and came in pieces to my hand and one more tooth the outer surface got eroded and i can feel through my tongue what is reason and which treatment i have to undergo to correct this ?
I'm suffering from a disease. When early morning I wake up. Then when I wash my face with water and when I wash mouth then I get some what blood. What is the reason?
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.