Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Prasanthi ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Sukumaran to be very helpful, well-reasoned, caring, sensible and practical. The doctor's message is inspiring and well reasoned but now nothing is working for me, unfortunately. Thank you doctor for taking out time with an intent to help.
Dr. P K Sukumaran provides answers that are very helpful. Sleeplessness, anexiety.....slowly switch to Ayurved if you get some relief ....it will help to recover from root. Pls avoid alcohol and smoking strictly.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Sukumaran to be prompt, caring, professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. Tanxx for your suggestion ....i m getting married nxt yr will this medicine cure me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Sukumaran to be very helpful. Thanks doctor!I don't smoke,drink nor use any tobacco or addictive things!One thing comes always in my mind is the words "what if"
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Sukumaran to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring and professional. Superb , Really helped me know the problem. Highly knowledgeable.Thanks Doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Sukumaran to be knowledgeable. Thank you for your response,it may help in future,i am still a vergin,let me get a chance to get experience.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Sukumaran to be very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, caring and practical. Very nice suggestion.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Sukumaran to be practical. But sir is there any kind of massage and diet can help me to grow it?
Dr. P K Sukumaran provides answers that are very helpful. Superb..Very well.Thanks Doctor. Very patient and answered all my queries.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Sukumaran to be very helpful. But what about my pennis ... It is turn towards left side
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Sukumaran to be well-reasoned. Now i sleep properly, but a few days ago i cant sleep
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Sukumaran to be very helpful. I want to meet you sir what your address..
Dr. P K Sukumaran provides answers that are practical. Sir i wil try tis also i need to meet you thanks sunil
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Sukumaran to be inspiring. Any side effect of that tablet ?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Sukumaran to be very helpful. Sir thank you for your help.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Sukumaran to be knowledgeable. Thanks very much sir
Dr. P K Sukumaran provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you very much..i will do this
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Sukumaran to be very helpful. Thanks for advice
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Sukumaran to be very helpful. Thank you sir
Dr. P K Sukumaran provides answers that are very helpful. Sir wil dis medicine help me
Its been 18 months I stopped smoking marijuana I smoked weed only for 2 months on and off then one night I got heart attack feelings for 2 weeks daily then reduced but it took my energy happiness away forever. I think I am much better but still have social anxiety I have tiredness and eye pain my vision freaking bad And I feel like I am walking in a dream when I go into shopping mall or social places. Unable to hold focus for long time with tv computer or a person. I am 22 I feel like I have damaged my brain parts or nerves permanently.
Hello doctor. Please help me. I'm suffering with obsessive compulsive disorder. I always used to wash my hand. And feels like I am going to die. Very anxiety. I always forgets things. Very much believe in superstitions. Please tell me how to overcome OCD please. I am got married in early age. And my wife is pregnant now.(
Hi from last 2 days I have continuous headache, feeling uneasiness, with body pain not able to focus on work. Apart from that have the acidity problem and get the boil near anus once in two months. And also feeling of having the short breath problem. Is this due to continuous travel and climate change. Habit of smoking no drinks and purely Vegetarian is the diet.
After high sounded with anger to pupils, it should be cause of epilepsy? Sir I was angered to my 15 years child on basis of studies. Next day, he fill stroke of epilepsy more than 10 times in four hours for a second. What I do before going to doctor? Is it my mistake?
Hello sir/madam I will nervous in silly silly things I bothered too much about my breathing and I feel relax after deep breathing I don't feel this when I'm buzy why I too much bothered please give me some remedy to remove it permanently and also I have gaseous problem also please sir help me out of this panicness.
2/7/2017 dog licked my leg already small scratched my leg 4/7/2017 rabies vaccine started .dog was died on 6/7/2017 5does complete on 3/8/2017. Dog licked leg mild pain and shortness of breath I am anxiety any risk?
Hello doctor? I am 21 years old and I do masturbate last 5 years and now I am leave in a relation. So when I go for sex with my partner I ejaculate in a small time like 1 minute. Its a very bad thing and I do sex with my partner last 6 months and I keep many tablets for long time ejaculation but its not work properly .suggest me what I do for come out of this problem?
I am single and 29 I have a problem. Whenever I mastrubulate I cum early and feel sad that my power is so less. Why this happens with me. Help me to resolve the problem.
Hi I feel myself little in depression as I had a sex with one of my frens and I knew he is already engaged. But because of his talk and way of approach I was some convinced and had sex with him, however he assured me that he will not leave me but now when I feel he is little irked with my questions if him getting a breakup from his fiance, problem is I miss him and he says that there is other relations also except for getting married and having family. Other night when I was sleeping with him he didn't allow me to sleep in other room and he wants me to be in. His bed all the time. So I am really in depression and could not take decisions if I should continue meeting him or just stop seeing him. Because of which I am not able to concentrate in. My studies as well. Pls suggest. What should be my best step.
I had an anxiety for some time this year due to which my muscles in left side neck and shoulder are very tight. Now even a small anxiety event causes extreme tightness, warm neck and shoulder and severe imbalance. What to do?
Sir / madam. Hi. I am 33 age ka unmarried man hu, ab muje sex ka problem hai masturbating karte samaya 1 minutes ke andar dhatu nikal ta hai, penis hard bi nahi hota hai, aur penis ko sparasha dhyan bi nahi hota hai, par penis bada bahut hota hai aap please help karo.
How can I increase my sex time because my sex period is 1 or 2 minute .So please suggest me to improve my sex period .Without any tablets.
From last 10 years I am doing masturbation everyday. My penis doesn't erect strong and I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Kindly help.
Hello sir, I am masturbating since 10 years, and now I have stopped it because of guilt and fear. Now I have fear that I will become father or not. I will marry very soon. And also when I touch a girl I ejaculate very soon and I feel that my semen quantity is very low. Please help me.
What are mood swings?
Mood swings are defined as sudden and abrupt changes in mood. These mood swings can sometimes help promote problem solving abilities, but a stronger form of these can be associated to a more complex disorder namely, bipolar disorder that is characterised by the cyclical shift from manic to depressive and vice versa.
What causes mood swings?
There are several things that can trigger mood swings starting from your brain chemistry to substance abuse. The most common cause of moods swings can be-
- Abnormal levels of neurotransmitters (NTs) in the brain (ex. Serotonin is majorly responsible for change in moods, changes in emotional state and sleep)
- Anabolic steroid abuse
- Borderline personality Disorder
- Autism or other pervasive developmental disorders
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Major depression
- Post traumatic stress disorder
How to deal with mood swings?
Mood swings can make life difficult for yourself and those around you as well. It is advisable to keep your mood swings under control in order to get along with your life normally.
- Try to remain positive: May be you have had a string of heartbreaks off late or failed interviews, but do not let that define a trend in your life. This can lead to depression and make you upset. Keep your mind open to other possibilities and never lose hope. Hope is something that keeps one going; it gives someone a purpose in life.
- Balance your life: Learn to maintain a balance between work and leisure. Don’t make your life all about work, take small breaks to do what you like (perhaps read a book, or play an instrument).
- Accept the grey in your life: “Life is like a box of chocolates”. You will never know what comes your way. It is never just black and white. Learn to accept that life can go a little downhill sometimes, but don’t be too alarmed by that. Enjoy the best and always keep yourself prepared for the worse.
- Learn to laugh: Enjoy and appreciate the little things around you. It might surprise you, if you consciously look around with an open mind, you will see the miniscule things that may make you laugh. Maybe that neighbour you find annoying is actually a fun guy to be with or that aunty who is always badgering you with questions is actually concerned about you. And most of all learn how to laugh at yourself! People have made a career over doing that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You are more fun than you expected to be. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Hello, good afternoon sir, Once upon time I am masturbation daily. So, one day I read your article in news paper means I read that what disadvantage of masturbation. So now I control my masturbation. But I have quickly discharge. Very quickly discharge. Please told me what treatment?
Schizophrenia is a psychiatric disorder in which a person’s mood, knowledge, thought and several other characteristics gets disturbed. We can notice most of the adults and old people with few symptoms of schizophrenia, which are most commonly left unidentified. The exact cause of schizophrenia is not yet known. The person feels that they are being constantly watched, they feel the presence of someone or something, which is not actually there. They are always suspicious and think that other people are gossiping and thinking about them.
Possible causes of Schizophrenia
Though the exact cause of schizophrenia is not known there are few factors, which contribute to the cause of schizophrenia.
- Genetic factors: People with a family history of schizophrenia are at higher risk of getting schizophrenia.
- Environmental factors: Environmental factors include excessive stress during pregnancy or later stages of life. Several other factors during pregnancy and childhood are responsible for causing schizophrenia. These factors are:
- Decreased oxygen level during delivery due to premature birth or prolonged labour
- Parental loss or separation in early stages of life
- Parental exposure to virus or during infancy
- Childhood physical or sexual abuse
- Abnormal brain structures and brain chemistry
Sings and symptoms of schizophrenia
- Hallucination: To see, feel or hear anything that really does not exist is known as hallucination.
- Delusion: A thought or belief of a person, which is either false or impossible in reality is known as delusion.
- Thought and speech disturbances: The thought process and speech of a schizophrenic will be disorganized, due to which he or she will fumble or is distracted as they are unable to align their thoughts.
- Difficulty in concentrating: It is difficult for people suffering from schizophrenia to concentrate on the task at hand.
- Erratic behaviour: People suffering from schizophrenia tend to behave erratically, either they will be too jumpy or will be perfectly still for hours at a stretch. Most people belief that those who are suffering from schizophrenia are often violent in nature, which actually is not the case.
Treatment for schizophrenia
Schizophrenia can be treated, if identified at an early stage. It is best advised to consult a psychiatrist the moment you spot the symptoms. Anti psychotic drugs, self help behaviour change, counselling and rehabilitation are few treatment modalities available for schizophrenia.