Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep YadavYour feedback matters!
Hey does masturbation defect any muscle builder and zym. Cause if masturbation and how to decrease it.
My dick is 4 inch, but while sex do not get full erection, hence condom slip off. Please suggest any small size condom or how to tackle such situation. Its hampering my self confidence.
Sex is one of the important elements in achieving a happy relationship between any couple. But, there are instances when a person lacks sex drive, and it causes bitterness in the relationship. As far as a male is concerned, sexual arousal also called as erectile dysfunction is one of the major causes that affect the sexual relationship. But, you can remedy this situation by consulting your doctor.
The process of sexual arousal: The process of sexual arousal is a complicated procedure wherein the central nervous system plays a very dominant role. The arousal can happen because of visual simulation, smell and touch. In such a situation, the message is immediately transmitted to the central nervous system. Once the message is received at the central nervous system, certain chemicals get released from the nerve ending in the penis. Now, blood secretes into the erection bodies of the penis which in turn cause sexual arousal also called as erectile.
When one or more of the above processes is blocked or get disrupted, result is Erectile Dysfunction. This issue can be further discussed as follows:
- In this busy world, many males suffer from the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. At the same time, there are several causes that affect the sexual arousal in the case of males. The causes could be classified as psychological and physiological. Some of the psychological problems are depression, anxiety, stress and problem with the relationship.
- As far as physiological problems are concerned, obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood pressure, obesity, sleep disorder, Hemachromatosis (high iron in the blood), Scleroderma (hardening of the skin), vascular diseases are some causes that affect Erectile Dysfunction. In addition to this, imbalance in the hormones either in Thyroid, testosterone or prolactin can also result in Erectile
Dysfunction. This imbalance can be caused because of either overactive or underactive thyroid or other related glands.
Erectile Dysfunction can increase the level of anxiety and stress. It can affect the self-esteem of the individual. Unsatisfactory sex life can also cause bitterness between the couples.
There are remedies to the problem of Erectile Dysfunction. Once you notice the problem, you should consult your doctor. There are several medicines that can help in reducing stress and anxiety. In fact, there are also several medicines to tackle issues like Hemachromatosis or Scleroderma. In addition to this, the doctor may also suggest a suitable diet and change in your lifestyle. The doctor may suggest exercises, Yoga or meditation that can help you deal with problems like obesity, blood pressure, stress and anxiety. The ideal approach would be to consult your physician at the earliest.
A Pap smear test helps in detecting the signs and onset of cervical cancer. This test helps in pointing at the presence of any suspicious cells that may require further examination and testing with the help of an oncologist. You will enjoy a negative result in case you have a normal reading during the examination process and no further treatment will be required. Yet, you will be asked to go through the test on a regular basis. But here is what happens if you have an abnormal reading.
- Positive Result: You are said to have a positive result, if you any unusual or abnormal cells were found during this Pap Smear Test. While this may not necessarily mean that you have cervical cancer, it can show what kind of abnormal cells are present in this area of your body. The doctor will check for the following things after a positive result.
- ASCUS: This is also known as Atypical Squamous Cells of Undetermined Significance. This is a liquid based test that will seek to study the thin and flat squamous cells that may be found on the surface of a perfectly healthy and normal cervix. This test will check for the presence of any virus that may lead to the development of cancer and to determine the level of risk to the patient. Further, if there is any high risk virus, then further treatment and testing will be required.
- Squamous Intraepithelial Lesion: When some of the cells that have been extracted during the Pap Smear test turn out to be precancerous, then they are Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions. In many cases, it takes a few years for these lesions to turn cancerous especially when the changes are low grade, which pertains to the size, shape and other features of the same. If a high grade lesion is detected, then diagnostic testing in the form of imaging tests may be required.
- Atypical Glandular Cells: These mucus producing cells grow within the cervical opening and usually spread into the uterus as well. While they may appear abnormal, it is difficult to tell whether or not they are cancerous, especially in the early stages.
- Squamous Cell Cancer: This is an almost certain reading of the growth of cancer in the cervix. When a reading from the Pap Smear includes such a finding, the doctor will recommend immediate evaluation.
- Colposcopy: Once you have had a positive reading with any of the above findings, the doctor will perform this procedure with sample tissue extracted during a biopsy. This will be done with the use of a special magnifying tool known as a colposcope to examine the cervix, vagina and vulva tissues.
Hello sir last week I had sexual anal intercourse with my partner without applying lubricant he penetrate me roughly due to which I got some painful rashes What should I have to do.
I am 55 Years, I have lack of erection and pre mature ejaculation, How to treat this, need your advice and help. I have border level sugar taking Janumet 50/500 & 1/2 gluformin G2.
Do you consume soy milk on a regular basis? Soy milk is full of essential nutrients and is a source of complete protein for vegns and vegetarians. However, some people avoid taking soy milk as several compounds similar to the female hormone estrogen are present in soy milk. In spite of having several cons, the pros of drinking soy milk are significant and essential for maintaining good health.
- Nutrients in soy milk: Soy milk contains protein in large amounts and is fortified with micro nutrients such as vitamin D, calcium, phosphorous, vitamin A, vitamin B 12 and Riboflavin. One cup of soy milk contains about 8 grams of protein. Soy milk also contains Alpha Linolenic Acid or ALA, an Omega-3 fatty acid, which the body requires for proper functioning. The micro nutrients contained in soy milk are similar to those present in cow milk.
- It is lactose-free: Cow milk contains lactose, which is a natural sugar and many people find it hard to digest it. Soy milk is completely lactose free. Hence, if you have a milk allergy or are lactose intolerant, soy milk serves to be an ideal nutritional replacement without having any negative side effects on your body.
There are several health benefits, which are obtained by drinking soya milk. It is free of dietary cholesterol, trans fat and saturated fat, which indicates that your risk of heart disease is reduced. Drinking 25 grams of soy milk as a part of a healthy diet prevents the occurrence of heart diseases. Soy contains isoflavones which help in the prevention of hormone associated cancers such as breast cancer, prostate cancer and endometrial cancer.
In spite of having several health benefits, there are some potential concerns associated with soy milk and its consumption. According to some studies, soy can affect or impact fertility in men. Soy may also increase the activity of thyroid hormone and reduce thyroid function. Moreover, milk is considered to be more effective than soy protein in boosting lean muscle mass.
Soy milk accounts for being one of the most ideal non dairy milk varieties, if you are concerned about matching its nutrient content with cow’s milk. Recently, there have been some controversies regarding the benefits of soy milk as GMOs or genetically modified organisms are used in it. However, there are many soy milk manufacturing brands which do not use GMOs. Moreover, there is no evidence about GMOs being harmful to the body.
Is there any treatment for fertility. If yes then how much time and cost approximately it will take. Age 35 female & 38 male. Marriage 1 year.
Married four months back, sexual life was going good usually intercourse on daily basis. From a month back intercourse reduced to weekly basis only on weekends, since then, whenever I ejaculate with or without condom feel irritation over the foreskin of penis and also I found lots small cuts over the tip. Please suggest.
I gave my girl friend this medicine she was pregnant for 1 months but now she is not stopping bleeding from 8 days till when will the blood come.
I got cut on my penis while doing masturbation bottom side of the penis where the foreskin is attached. After few days it got heal on its own. But now the problem is while doing masturbation again I feel burning sensation and too much pain at that area. I am very scared please suggest me something.
What is the cost of circumcision in New Delhi. I would like to know the cheap and best place to get circumcised. Will there be any side effects after undergoing circumcision. My age is 21.
I want to increase my penis size. Please suggest. My penis size is 5.5 when erect. Is it good size? And when not erect its very small like kids pls help.
Namaste sir/madam after 6 month and 18 days since last exposure hiv1 hiv2 3rd generation. Negative. Blood test results is definitely conclusive and man 100% safe with hiv. And he covered every window period. Are 6 month and 18 days later since last exposure test needed follow up test at 9 month and 1 year for 100% confirmation. Please sir give me answer my questions.
Hie I am 26 years old virgin bachelor. Sinc 4 days before I am getting no erection or after too long time. Or unless I go for masturbation. This happened after I got the severe headache. I do not even feel for to get the erection. Is there any problem?
Premature ejaculation can be cured easily, if identified at an early stage and all it requires is the complete cooperation from the person affected. As this is a delicate condition for any person to talk freely or openly about their sexual problem with others. But an open mind and real intention to overcome this issue is much essential criteria to cure the premature ejaculation for any men. Though the causes differ from one individual to other the remedial measures can be utilized by all.
Top five methods to cure premature ejaculation
- Squeeze method: Squeeze is a simple and effective method to treat premature ejaculation. The tip of the penis is held tightly when the person gets the feel to ejaculation with slight pressure so as to create the closure of the urethral opening from expelling the semen. Regular practicing of this method cause to extent the time of ejaculation gradually.
- Start and stop method: In this method the stop acts as a reference for the sexual act when the person feels the temptation to ejaculate. They are advised to divert them self with any other topic like sports and give a pause to sexual desires. This helps to retain your ejaculation and increases the withholding capacity of the individual.
- Exercises: Kegel’s exercise helps to strengthen the perineal muscles and increases the capacity of the muscle to sustain the erection and hold the semen for long duration of time. Any exercise that works on the perineal muscles is helpful to cure premature ejaculation.
- Diet and life style changes: Healthy food habit is much essential for healthy living. Increase the intake of milk, nuts, cereals, fishes that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and bananas as they are responsible for increasing the sex hormone level in your body. Life style changes include quitting smoking, alcohol and narcotic drug abuse. Daily regular exercise for at least 30 minutes helps to keep physically fit and active.
- Trying different position: Change in the regular position with different other positions like female superior, doggy style, knees position and side to side position are best helpful for premature ejaculation. This position causes minimal strain over the penis and thereby delays the ejaculation of the semen.