Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Thodupuzha and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bonny Jose TomYour feedback matters!
1. Flossing. It is an absolute must to remove the matter from between the gaps where your brush's bristles can never reach. Thats where the bad smell and decay dwell.
2. Tongue Cleaning. Our tongue is a mighty storehouse of all that gets stuck and causes bad breadth!
3. Drink more water. As for everyhing else, it works for dental health too."
Last one week back I suffer from any mouth ulsar my mouth is fully radish and not able to eat anything I drink only juice what can I do please help me.
Gutkha khane se Mera mouth dhire dhire band horaha hai INJ .Tricort -10 mg+INJ. Hynidase ye inj 4 week se (week me 1 bar) le raha hi but koi improve nahi hai Kya karu inj continue karu ya kuch aur karu? Ghutkha xora huwa 3 month hogaya hai.
I have a pyria in my teeth How much I safe this? And what a precautions for this? please suggest me and I will wait your answer.
I am getting pain in the upper jaw of my teeth. Only left side. What would be the problem? And I am getting pain if I take hot and cold items.
I am having teeth pain but in xray no cavity is shown what can be the other reason for pain. Please advise.
I am 72 years; post RT for tongue carcinoma-20 years ago; now ulcers in the right side of cheek and under tongue for 6 to 7 months. Biopsy reports normal. Dentist says that teeth are caries and no good blood supply; so teeth to be removed but with lot of care; before that lots of antibiotics like clindamycin and augmenting. How to proceed, who should address this problem-dentist, physician or oncologist,
I use gul manjan heavily and now suffering from bp. I want to leave it but can't. Also my teeth has blackened. Kindly guide home remedies. Dentist scaling I did in april this year.
I have had scaling on my teeths and had removed all the plaque present on it. But in a month plaque is again coming back on my teeths. I brush 2 times day and flosh once by plax. Still plaque is sticking around. So can anyone help me please to stop this.
I am 32 years married women and for the past 1 year I am suffering with mouth ulcers when I take hot and spicy food items and also suffering from stiffness of my back bones when I woke up in the morning and unable to bend. This back pain in even noticed when I stood for long time.Please tell.
Hello My name is Raja I am 18 years old I just want to bring your attention that I am having a dental fluorosis from many years so is their any easy treatment for it.
I am 32 years male. Since last 2-3 years I have gum bleeding problem while brushing and sometimes even without brush. I am using good quality of tooth brush and paste and keep changing my brush in every 2-3 months. I am also not addicted of any type of pan, Gutkha, chewing gum etc. I also have bad breath smell after 3-4 hours of brushing. I have consulted dentist and followed their advice for many months but it didn't gave desired result. Please suggest effective measures to rid out of these 2 problems.
Sir, I did my root canal In the month of Jan this year but now it pains slightly and swells sometime at the side I showed some doctor they told me that root canal failed so now what I will do?
I'm 25 years old woman I have suffered from oral ulcers in trout in 3 days back and doctors suggested in tablet and BP also low 60 /90 suffered from fever please suggest what I can do thank you sir.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.