Doctor in Sudarshanam Netra Chikitsalayam
Patient Review Highlights
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the problem is of jaundice. It was amazing, the Oasis Clinic was so nicely made. My boss referred me Dr Gokulan . Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. Gokulan Bg is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. The complete process of jaundice treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Gokulan . Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results of his kshar sutra treatment. he has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. The nurses at the Oasis Clinic were really helpful. The complete process of kshar sutra was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from male sexual problems. I was having this male sexual problems, but the symptoms were not very visible.I had lost hope, but the male sexual problems given by Dr Gokulan has helped me regain my confidence. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The overall outlook of the Oasis Ayurveda Clinic was very nice.
drGokulan Bg is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern about dandruff properly, until i consulted him. It was a bad case of dandruff. Everything was just spick and span in the Oasis Ayurveda Eye Clinic in bangalore.
I was suffering from acne for which I consulted Dr Gokulan, he is an ayurveda specialist. He asked me number of questions in order to know the major cause . His guidance helped me immensly and also he gave me tips for staying healthy. I owe him a big thank for the treatment he offered.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gokulan Bg to be knowledgeable. Thank
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Gokulan Bg to be very helpful. Thnx
Dr.Gokulan is excellent in his profession and very friendly in approach.
Dr. Gokulan Bg provides answers that are professional. Thanks sir
Dr. Gokulan Bg provides answers that are knowledgeable.
Hi, Maine condom use kar ke sex kiya us ke bad us girl ko ek bar bleeding ho gayi ab 1 month baad 12 din ho gye hai. Kya vo pregnant ho skti hai Please suggest.
I am 19 years old. Can I use mixture of both Ashwagandha and safe musli for weakness and weight gain.
I have 2 child both are healthy. My issue is this that my wife thinks that if I press her breast .they increase in size so she do not let me touch them. She got angry. All the time. And last few months I noticed that she reduces her interest in sex. We hardly sex 2 times in a month only if l insist her more. please suggest something for this.
I am 18. I am releasing sperm from last 2 years and my face has become weaker and stamina also losses. please suggest me to gain that stamina and get rid of releasing sperm. I will be thankful to you.
Computers, working stations, all work on table-tops and for add on watching TV in improper position, reading while sleeping and many other causes are there which are adding extra stiffness to the neck of human beings so pain in neck is increasing day by day. Collars are a fashion in corporate and soon these might be included into the official uniforms for everybody who works on computers. Why neck pain is like a breakout? Is it an era of Cervical Pain? What are the reasons for neck pain and is there any way to get rid of the pain in neck?
Neck pain, surely pain in the neck. This pain can be caused by many different spinal problems. Neck pain may be caused by the muscular stiffness in neck as well as in upper back on a simpler note and it might be due to the pinching of the nerve in cervical region. This might be cervical spondylosis or spondylitis too. Joints of the neck as well as of upper back can cause this problem.
Causes of Neck Pain
Neck pain can be caused due to many reasons, these reasons might be as simple as stiffness due to overwork or these might be some serious problems, even of the brain. Here is a basic list of the causes of the neck pain.
- Problems like dyssection in Carotid Artery (the artery carrying blood to the brain)
- Cornoray Arterial Disease’s reffered pain
- Cancer in head or neck region
- This might be a simple upper respiratory tract infection
- Herniation of the Spinal Disc
- Pinched Nerev
- Disc Buldge
- Spinal stenosis
- Stress – physical and emotional stresses
- Prolonged postures- sitting in one posture for hours, like watching a movie or reading a novel sitting in wrong posture.
So if you are avoiding your neck pain by just applying some silly-magical-refreshing-pain relieving creams, stop!! Go for a complete and proper diagnosis of the problem, because there might be nothing to worry about the pain or this might be a big issue.
Ayurvedic Medication and Herbs For Neck Pain
Ayurvedic medication and medicinal herbs are important in Ayurvedic treatment and it help in the long term eradication of any disease. The people rely on these ancient methods of treatment for the various health problems which have assumed its importance in the recent times. The diseases and their treatments are done with utmost care by the medicinal herbs under the garb of Ayurvedic treatments.
Fascinatingly the medications are brewed from natural herbs and plants. The Sagas of ancient India have regulated the dosage of the various medicines that features in the list of alternative therapies for Ayurvedic medication. The body first undergoes the cleansing mechanism before any treatment is applied on them.
Ayurveda is meant for different health problems and is effectively used for treating the conditions and getting the relief. Not only in India, where it is discovered, but also worldwide people are effectively getting the relief from this amazing therapy and gaining huge benefits from this natural relieving method.
There are many ayurvedic treatment methods which not only help in getting relief from neck and shoulder pain but also give you a substantial reduction in the pain of the cervical spondylosis. So why not just consult with an Ayurveda expert and get the right treatment for the right kind of help.
In my big colon have red spots in mt colonoscopy reports. Doctor said its pile hemmoroids. And other doctor said its a colon ulcer. please suggest how can I treat ulcer. I have digestive problem. Daily diarrhea when I go toilet since from 3-4 years. Weight is 53 kg only from 2012-2018.
Constipation is when a person has difficulty passing stool or has very dry stool. With processed and refined food habits on the rise, constipation is also becoming a rampant problem. The food passes through the large intestine, where a large part of the water is reabsorbed and stool is formed. This is expelled from the body, and if there is constipation, this passage of stool can be difficult, painful, and may be accompanied by bleeding too.
Constipation is common in children as well as among the elderly. Children eat a lot more junk compared to adults. With tooth loss and reduced food consumption, elders eat a lot less and so constipation is common.
Treating constipation should be a conscious effort as it does not have a single remedy. A combination of dietary changes including all aspects like fiber, water, caffeine etc. can help in treating constipation effectively.
- As the first thing in the morning, drinking a glass of lukewarm water is good. Add some baking soda to this, if you are feeling bloated, as it aids in cleansing the bowels.
- Ginger tea is another great remedy to induce bowel movements in the morning.
- A glass of warm milk with a little honey or sugar is a good remedy for constipation.
- Warm water or milk with Isabgol husk at bedtime helps in easy passing of stools.
- Applying a few drops of lukewarm castor oil over the navel when going to sleep can help in easy passage of stools in the morning.
- Guava, pears, oranges, grapes, papaya, apples, and other fruits add roughage to the diet and help in easy passage of stools.
- Soak some raisins in hot water, cool it, crush and strain them. This is very effective for treating constipation in children.
- A glass of carrot juice or papaya juice is very useful in treating constipation.
- Drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water to avoid constipation. The artificial juices and canned drinks do not count in this, as they only make it worse.
- High-fat, processed foods, alcohol, and caffeine are major causes of constipation. So one should avoid them to a large extent.
- Including small amounts of olive oil, castor oil, and ghee help in lubrication and easy passage of the stools.
- Triphala, which is a popular Ayurvedic preparation, can be mixed with warm water and consumed to prevent constipation. Given its bitter taste, you can add a small amount of honey to it. It has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-parasitic properties. This helps in overall cleansing of the colon and is not just a short-term remedy.
- Yogasanas like pavana muktasana, yoga mudra, dhanur asana, and vajrasana have major benefits on the digestive system, including releasing accumulated gas and passage of stools.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
With the increasing number of the diabetes patients in India, our country is moving towards the title of world diabetes capital. Due to a change in lifestyle and food habits health of the people are deteriorating day by day. The unhealthy body reduces the lifespan as well. Ayurvedic treatment is the amazing solution of the cure of this life threatening disease.
Diabetes is a health issue which is caused due to the increased level of blood sugar level in the body. The digestive system of the body breaks food we eat into sugar which is called glucose and sent to all the cells throughout the body. The cells convert the glucose into energy with the help of a special hormone known as Insulin. When body reduces the capacity to maintain the blood sugar level due to lack of insulin in the body then this condition is called diabetes.
The simple Ayurvedic remedies for diabetes which show amazing results in the treatment of the disease.
- Bitter goard: This is considered as the most effective remedy in the treatment of diabetes. Consuming bitter gourd juice in empty stomach every morning reduces blood sugar level of the body.
- Jamun seeds: The powder of Jamun seed of the leaves of Jamun tree both is used as remedies for diabetes. Chewing Jamun leaves prevents the production of sugar and keeps sugar level of the body maintained.
- Cinnamon powder: Cinnamon is also one of the best remedies for diabetes. It improves the functioning of the pancreas and this would increase the production of insulin in the body.
- Triphala: This is the mixture of three different herbs, this ingredients are useful for the decrease of the sugar level in the blood. Some of the drug formations used to cure diabetes are :
- Asanad tablets
Diabetes is just not caused due to the lowering of insulin. It is mostly caused due to the lack of proper maintenance of the body. Sufferers should take care of their health by following the healthy lifestyle with the balanced diet, stress management and exercise with the natural herbs prescribed by some expert Ayurveda physicians.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!