Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in The Dangs and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PratikYour feedback matters!
Hi. I M Vipin, 20 yrs old. I have yellowish teeth for years even I dont Know. So can you please hepl me.
My question is I have my girlfriend bt I think am not comfortable kissing her because of the breath even after she has brushed. Advise on how she can consistently maintain her breath scent okay without necessarily chewing gum. Thank you.
I have done capping to my front three teeth. Then it was normal for two months. But then after every few days I will have some or the other pain in end of the jaws. Can you please suggest to get rid of these pains?
Hello sir/mam, I have been suffering from bitter mouth taste from last few days. Due to which I repeatedly use mouthwash listerine and after some hour its effect fades. Plus I have also digestion problem but now there is downfall in digestion problem not much issue with stomach and for it I also take anzyme syrup. I do not why I always feel bitter bitter in my mouth. Please help me what is causing it and remedy.
I got there problem. When I brush my there without toothbrush. I got bleeding in my there. Pleasehelp.
I got root canal done in one of my teeth last year, but I am not able to eat with this teeth, it pains after 2-3 days and there is so much of swelling in gums around.
My son is 10 yes old. His front two upper teeth are very big. What should I do? do he need any treatment or should I wait till he get all his permanent teeth?
I have been suffering from a problem of mouth ulcers since my childhood, they come in 5-6 no. In a span of 15-20 days. I have taken treatments on it several times but every time doctor told me to have tablets like becosules etc. So I would like to ask you that if this is any kind of disease or what? If not then please suggest me what should I do with that. Till then, please tell me the effective tablet for these kind of ulcers. Thank You.
When I brush my teeth ,little blood oozes from my gums. I consulted a dentist who has done scaling and prescribed Tan-x gum paint along with medicated mouthwash but no response Please help I am a Diabetic patient too
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.