Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Thanjavur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. .Vincent GregoryYour feedback matters!
I have ulcers in my mouth for more than 3days and it pains a log so I need some kind of fast remedy for it.
Even if I brush hard my teeth are turning yellow and there is a sever pain in it and I think the nerve is also stretch in a bit it pains a lot. Please please help me out or some remedy to it. Thank you.
My dad had an oral cancer and then it got spread to lung and one of the organs in the throat has been removed out of two and then the cancer has been treated through chemotherapy and after few weeks he got blood infection sepsis and he is in the icu on medication but the infections is fluctuating it got down after dialysis and then again spiked up a half of the downward fall Is there any advice you would like to give.
I am 23 years old I am suffering from yellow teeth (front only) .also I am doing daily 2 time brush but no result. Some doctor (dentist) told me that its coz of water from well or village in my childhood. Is it really necessary to do cleaning teeth (suggested by dentist. Also told me it will stay up to 2 years.
My tooth filling dropped out I am scared to go again to the dentist. What should I do to cure it at home?
My frontal teeth are big and slightly in upward direction. Is there any permanent solution to get suitable gesture in those teeth? Is cutting teeth to look small safe for long term future experience? Pls suggest a safe treatment.
I am chandra age 55, my teeth are loose and they are shaking what I will do for that where I will get good treatment when I will eat non veg they are more shaking.
In a dental implant procedure, frames or metal posts are placed beneath the gums so as to enable a dentist to mount artificial teeth onto them. Post the procedure, you have to be careful about a few things.
Here's what all you need to take care of:
- Careful brushing: Only soft bristle brush needs to be used in this regard and do not pressurize the treated areas. In this case, tenderness needs to be considered so that brushing can be conducted carefully without injuring or hurting implants.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: Oral hygiene is the most important thing, and this is the reason you are advised to use any special mouthwash or any other flossing solution. This step needs to be continued for preventing the growth of unwanted infectious elements as that can ruin the implants completely. You should also carefully brush your teeth without affecting the implanted area.
- Apply ice pack: If you want to get rid of unwanted swelling and inflammation, immediately after dental implants, then nothing can be the best than homemade therapy, other than using ice packs. You should keep the ice packs just over the swollen art directly, and you can even try out this therapy multiple times in a day and will get relief instantly.
- Avoid smoking: You are not allowed to continue smoking after implants, as that can make the situation complicated, as a result, of which you might even experience dreadful consequences. You should follow different steps to completely curtail the smoking habit from your lifestyle.
- Scheduling appointments: You should meet your dentist on a frequent basis in order to make sure that everything is perfect. You can also visit your dentist in times of emergencies when you are facing tremendous pain or bleeding.
Regular visits to the dentist can help get confident smile back
I'm a 21 years old male and I have tooth fracture today while eating. What does it mean? And got an cavity Like thing on tooth.
Pyria is one of the cause of bad smelling. It may be due to irregular teeth placement in the oral cavity.
Visit you nearest orthodontist.
I am 65 years old male. My teeth has become very sensitive and I am unable to consume hard/solid foods as it causes lot of pain and inconvenience while chewing the food. When I consulted Dentists, they told that lot of tear and wear has happened to teeth and to avoid all hard type of foods. Is there any treatment where I can restore the previous healthy state of my teeth and reduce the sensitiveness of my teeth. Request for your advise please.
I brush twice a day, clean my tongue twice a week but still I get some bad breathe. I used to brush well by universal brushing system and change my paste frequently as per my dentists suggestion. But still I have a problem regarding bad breathe. Please help me!
Tooth brushing alone doesn't clean all surfaces of teeth. Around 30% of teeth surface is left untouched. These are the areas between the teeth. Only a floss helps to clean these areas. In patients with gaps between teeth a interdental brush is better.
Learn to floss once a day as it is very important. Gently slip the floss between each tooth and up along the gum line.