Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Thanjavur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. A.Jafar AliYour feedback matters!
Its been 4 years m feeling pain in my back and I consult with many doctors but it remains same as it was please help me how can I overcome from this pain.
Im 21 years old I have joint pain sometimes and my left hand getting pain some times what will I do? have also.
Hello my husband having a back pain on both side from last 4-5 days. please tell me what will be the reason. N medications.
I am 42 years female. I am feeling very tired always. I feel my bp is falling but when measured it finds normal. I always trying to lie in the bed. I hurried do all tasks and go to bed. I always feel fatigued and giddy. I have no other ailments like thyroid or sugar etc. Dr. could not find any sever disease still I am almost patient who have all ailments dear Dr. I was suffering from depression for last 5 or 6 yrs. After marriage I could not cop up with the hell like situations and went in depression I took censpram, tayo,felicita od .dr treated me and the levels of vit came normal. But still I am not normal. It seems I will be in coma stage one day. I am worried about my 8 years son after me. I want to live. Please help me Dr. Please suggest all tests regarding any micro or macronutrient, enzyme hormone etc which can help me please. I will be thankful to you.
Reasons for limping after total hip replacement wihout any trauma nor any contributory reasons after two and half years of surgery.
I am 22 year old, suffering back pain. I am trying to do multiple ointment for the pain but it's not helpful, so what I can do.
I am a 22 year old male. I have been suffering from fever for 2 days. And also feeling pain in joints. Please tell me what should I do.
How should you approach pain caused due to sports injuries??
Sports injuries can happen to any person who engages in sporting activities. These affect full-time athletes as well as those who partake in sports and exercising on an occasional basis. Most sports injuries are acute and affect the muscles and skeletal system. Usually, they are not chronic unless caused by a grave accident or left untreated.
The most common types of injuries caused due to sports are as follows:
Treatment of sports injuries depends on a number of factors such as the type of injury, part of the body affected, the intensity of the pain, and the patient's age and medical history.
Accordingly, the most common ways of approaching the pain caused by sports injuries are:
- Immediate remedies: Several quick aid, home remedies are used to treat pain that is caused by minor injuries to muscles, such as sprains and strains. It involves alleviation of pain through rest, using ice packs and hot water bags, wearing supports and elastic compression bandages.
- Medication: Many medicines such as painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills, creams and sprays effectively reduce pain caused by sports injuries. In extreme cases, morphine and codeine are also prescribed.
- Physical therapy: A number of injuries can be treated and cured through certain exercise and workout routines. These aim at stretching and strengthening the affected area to provide pain relief through increased flexibility and muscle activity.
- Injections: Various substances and chemical compounds can be injected into the injured area which works on the affected ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
- Surgical procedures: This is generally resorted to in case of damage to the skeleton in the form of broken bones and cracked ribs.
- Interventional Pain relieving procedures: These include regenerative or stem cell therapy, and neuromodulation techniques using radio frequency current. They may result in best results without any tissue cutting or damage. A pain specialist may be able to help you best in that case.
Devising the exact treatment method requires a thorough examination of the injury. Diagnosis can only be provided after taking into consideration the many factors that affect treatment. The method of treatment varies from case to case and consequently, the recovery time also differs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.