Doctors in Meera Hospital
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment & Management of Stress
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Submit a review for Meera HospitalYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir. For 6/7 days .I have been watching. That. A small fibrosis is seen inside my penis .skin. So im Very worried about this. Matter. So any solution in this case. I shall be very glad if the problems is solve. Thanking you.
1. Helps in weight loss
Let us tell you that water doesn’t have some magical property that kills fat (sorry!), but it can help you with your weight loss efforts.
First off, by staying hydrated, one can prevent overeating. That is because a lot of people confuse thirst with hunger! Isn’t drinking water better than eating high energy foods?
2. Flushes out toxins early on
It is a long known secret that drinking water as soon as you get up, i.e. before eating anything is a good way to purify your internal system.
This practice helps to flush off the toxins from our body and cleanses the colon thus it enables better absorption of nutrients from various foods.
3. Helps in getting a glowing skin throughout the day
Water, the first thing in the morning, helps improve the skin glow by flushing off the toxins from the body. It also helps the skin do its job of regulating the body’s temperature through sweating, renewing the body cells.
- किडनी स्टोन गलत खान-पान व जरुरत से कम पानी पीना किडनी की पथरी का अहम कारण है।
- किडनी स्टोन के शुरुआती लक्षण गुर्दे की पथरी से पीठ या पेट के निचले हिस्से में तेज दर्द हो सकता है, जो कुछ मिनटो या घंटो तक बना रह सकता है।
- यूरीन में ब्लड
- दर्द के साथ बार-बार यूरीन आना
- पीठ दर्द
- मतली और उल्टी
- बदबूदार यूरीन
- बैठने में परेशानी
Praana vaayu in human body is responsible for performing many vital functions. One of them is our intelligence. So mind related issues are directly related to dis-order of praana vaayu.
Signs of dis-ordered praana vaayu.
2. Stress & depression
3. Unable to forgive anyone
4. Confused state of mind.
5. Loss of joy in life
6. Week memory
7. Sudden mood alterations
8. Head ache after having mental exercise
9. Over blinking of eyes
10. Always in seek of company (uncomfortable if stayed alone)
How to cure prana-vaayu.
1. Getting up early before sun rise is must to cure praana vaayu disorder.
2. Atleast 48 mins in morning should be given daily for deep breathing, walk, praanayam or yog.
3. Nasya (nasal adminstration) of luke warm cow's ghee is very effective in recovering all praana vaayu dis-orders.
4. Fresh n healthy food should be consumed (canned- packed should never be consumed)
5. Keep body hyderated drink adequate amount of water.
6. Spices, excessive salt, fried, non-veg, mashroom, alcohol, tobacco harm praana-vaayu.
7. Keeping anger in mind for a person, community or anyone will never let you heal. Forgiveness is the only key to happiness.
1. Genetics, ethnicity
2. Gender (more common in women)
4. Decreased contractility of gallbladder
5. Blood disorders (Haemolytic Anaemias)
Masturbation and Roommates: Working It Out
For the vast majority of men, masturbation is a part of their lives. They may not masturbate every day or every week, but they like to know that when they have "the itch" they can take care of it. Unfortunately, in cases when guys are roommates, this can sometimes create a problem. Working out how roommates feel about and handle masturbation is essential so the parties involved can continue to incorporate masturbation as part of their penis care routines.
Not always a problem:
Of course, just because two dudes are roommates doesn't mean that masturbating is going to be a problem. For example, if each guy has his own room - and therefore some guaranteed privacy - the issue may not be so important. Simply locking the door while self-indulging may be all that is required. If the doors don't lock, they can set up a rule about knocking and waiting to be invited in instead.
This assumes, of course, that the roommates in question would find it a problem to walk in on one another masturbating. Some guys don't; they accept that they're both going to masturbate and don't care if they're "caught in the act."
Ways to deal with it:
But not all guys are so comfortable with their own masturbation or with witnessing another guy in the act. And very often, especially in college or in big cities where rents are astronomical, two guys may be sharing one room, rather than having their own separate spaces with doors and locks.
In such situations, it pays to set up some ground rules. Even though it may be uncomfortable, one of the roommates needs to say, "Let's talk about what we want to do when one of us wants to masturbate." Although this can be difficult, it often can be rewarding. Some guys (though not all) find it really helps to talk openly about masturbating with someone else who acknowledges that they masturbate.
Here are some of the basic options that guys can consider:
- They're going to be open and honest about it. Both guys acknowledge that they like to masturbate and each one will do so whenever he feels like it. If watching porn on the computer is part of a guy's session, they can set up rules about using headphones or earbuds to keep things quiet. And if one roommate needs to concentrate and finds the other's masturbation distracting, he'll let his roomie know so he can delay his gratification till later.
- They'll utilize the bathroom (and lock the door). This provides sufficient privacy for both roommates, but this arrangement may need some refinement. For example, if a roommate is into really long, extended masturbation sessions, a time limit may need to be set or he may need to accept that he will be interrupted if nature calls for the other guy.
- They'll put a sock on the door - or arrange some other signal that says "I'm masturbating." If one guy arrives home and sees the signal, he'll know to delay his arrival so that he doesn't interrupt. It's probably a good idea to then send a text asking to know when the coast is clear - in case the roommate forgets to take down the signal when he's through.
- They'll be quiet. For some guys, the easiest way is just to masturbate after the lights go out and hope that they're quiet enough that the other guy doesn't notice. This has worked for countless roomies throughout the ages.
Whatever arrangement roommates come to regarding masturbation, they need to make sure that their fondness for this enjoyable activity doesn't lead to them being too rough. Guys can help protect their members from aggressive handling by daily use of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Select a crème with moisturizing ingredients like Shea butter and vitamin E to protect the skin. The crème should also include L-carnitine, which is neuroprotective and helps restore lost sensation due to rough use.
Leucoderma is one of the most common diseases today; we can easily find people around us having “white patches” on different parts of their body, which clearly indicates they are suffering from the disease of Leucoderma. In the beginning these patches can be easily seen on the body parts which are exposed to the sunlight but have the tendency to get enlarged and affect other parts later, if not treated effectively.
Commonest reasons behind the occurrence of these patches are due to the destruction of melanocytes present on the skin which results into de-pigmentation of the skin. Other causes are hormonal imbalances, improper hygiene, health problems, liver dysfunction, ulcers, impurities of blood, stress and it can inherited from generations to generations also.
There are various misconceptions about the disease that non- vegetarians are at higher risk in comparison to vegetarians, but the researches and studies have proved that vegetarians can be at the risk of same nature. It is a known fact that consuming meat (fish) and milk together can bring discoloration on the skin then how does vegetarians can get affected?
Vegetarians are also equally prone to the disease with their odd food combinations like milk and salt, intake of excessive vitamin C, pesticide treated vegetables, consumption of stale fruits and vegetables can deplete digestive enzymes which eventually cause skin lesions.
Ayurveda provides most authentic, effective and promising treatment for the disease without any side effects, it doesn’t even stops white spots from spreading to the other body parts but also enhances the mechanism of pigmentation to recover from the discoloration of the skin.