Book Clinic Appointment with Mrs. Hiral Khimani
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Mrs. Hiral KhimaniYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Mrs. Hiral Khimani to be well-reasoned and caring. Thanks for your response can.you please contact me at 9007327520 i am avhik like to consult you
I found the answers provided by the Mrs. Hiral Khimani to be well-reasoned and practical. Thank you for your valuable suggestion.
She is very pleasing persons.Her experience in the field is immense.Just within few session,i was very relaxed and out of problem
I am not feelling good when I wake up morning and so many thoughts running in mind. How to get rid off?
Hi there, just wondering if it is at all possible for a panic attack to course you to stop breathing completely??
Hi, I am 32 years married woman. From school I am very shy. Then in college I talk very rare. All my colleague told me I am silent person, after marriage my in law same problem. I can't interact that much. In marriage function when all come together I want to talk and interact all members. But when I started to talk on one subject they cut subject and ignored me. They even don't participate me any work. I am very tensed that I will remain alone. Now I have baby. If I am not socially active, then how I grow up my child. I want to not to be alone. My husband try to encourage me. But then also my problem is same.
My 28 years aged daughter suffering from depression for the last 9 years, and under treatment of a psychiatrist at thiruvananthapuram. Frequent counselling also doing. But not much improvement is observed. Whether she could be fully recovered from depression?
Hello, I am 35 female, I am having a habit of eating fuller earth actually an addiction and I want to get over with this. I stop for eating some time but again I started carving. I'm very depressed because of this don't know what to do. Please suggest me something so that I can get rid of this. Please also tell me about check up tests which can be helpful in treatment.
Stress affects every part of your life including your love life. If you’re feeling too overwhelmed and tense, chances are that you’re libido and appearance will suffer. Studies have shown that being stressed increases the production of cortisol in the body, which makes you less appealing to members of the other sex.
Take a look at five ways stress can affect your love life.
- It changes your perception of the relationship: Being under pressure makes you irritable and snappy. Relationships exposed to high levels of stress most often turn negative with time. This is because stress alters our perception of reality and understanding of people. When you’re stressed, you tend to focus more on what’s wrong with the relationship than what’s right. This can lead to an increase in conflicts between partners.
- It lowers your confidence: For any relationship to work, you must first love yourself. Stress causes self doubt and lowers your self confidence. If you’re looking to start a relationship, this can increase your inhibitions in talking to new people or going on a date. If you’re already in a relationship, this lowered self confidence can lead to problems in bed.
- It affects your appearance: Stress affects not only your emotional and mental frame of mind but your physical state as well. Being under pressure to perform can result in binge eating and make you put on weight. Stress itself increases the production of cortisol in the body which in turn makes the skin secrete more oil. Stress can also cause brittle nails and hair loss. Stress also lowers your energy levels and makes you withdraw from social life.
- It lowers your sex drive: Stress makes it difficult to focus on anything other than whatever is troubling you. It has a direct connection to your libido; the higher the stress, the lower your libido. For men this can lead to erectile dysfunctioning while for women it can reduce the amount of natural lubrication produced and make sex uncomfortable.
- It can suppress fertility: Cortisol can also prevent women from ovulating. This can lower your chances of conceiving a child. this is noticed especially in cases of sudden spikes in stress levels and varies from woman to woman. It can also cause fertility problems in men.
The good news is that stress can easily be managed to improve your love life. Meditating and exercising are two effective stress busters that can enhance your love life. Doing this along with your partner not only helps reduce stress but can also bring you closer.