Book Clinic Appointment with Mrs. Hiral Khimani
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Mrs. Hiral KhimaniYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Mrs. Hiral Khimani to be well-reasoned and caring. Thanks for your response can.you please contact me at 9007327520 i am avhik like to consult you
She is very pleasing persons.Her experience in the field is immense.Just within few session,i was very relaxed and out of problem
Hello Doctors, I’ve been having delayed & irregular cycles, and I’ve gained 5-6 kgs in the last 9 months, and I feel low at times, sort of depressed, and levels of anxiety are usually very high. My moms 40 & she’s been taking Thyrox 100 since 20 years & she asked me to do the Thyroid test which I did & my TSH is 10.2 - T3 is 130 & T4 is 6. I’m 21 & unmarried. My family physician has advised to start Thyrox 100 & repeat the test after a month. Please let me know if I’m on the right track as it’s not possible for me to consult a specialist until I get my next pay check. please cooperate.
I am 27, I have depression and anxiety, I feel very weak, I sleep almost 12 hour and rest time feel sleepy many times I cry ,I always lie on bed, lack of concentration and many other things currently on stablon twice a day, now my doctor prescribed me sertraline 50, but am in contact of internet group, all are taking antidepressants and many others things, they told I should take fluxotine, it's good in chronic fatigue, I am also taking ayurvedic medicine for constipation and homeopath for neck pain. And sometimes I use painkillers ,I always worry drug interactions, should I start sertraline?
Hello sir My married life is not happy due to my virgin is very loose and my breasts also loose like 70 year's old lady. Because of my husband r not interested to me .Please suggest me how to tight my virgin and breasts.
I am 53 years old man. I am always suffering with lower abdomen tight. I go to toilet thrice a day and do not have smoking and drinking habit. Please suggest some homeopathy medicine.
Today I tested myself pregnancy with prega news and its positive. I'm so happy. What can I do next? Go for test to checkup. Please advice me.
Hi Sir, Which juice is good for 1st month of pregnancy and how much water should we drink daily in the pregnancy.
My baby is just 6 months old. And 7th months starting. Also I am giving mung dal water. So can I drink alcohol while breastfeeding.
Modern-day life is not bereft of anxiety, trauma, disease, and depression in spite of the success in technological advancement that has made life so much easier. Every aspect of life can be done easier with the majority of present-day inventions, yet mental peace is almost an obsolete element. This is because of the fast-paced stressful lives that we lead.
Individuals are engrossed in the race of life rather than taking out time for self-counselling, contemplation, or just plain relaxing. Cutting out all the bustle and cacophony people need to spend some commute time on their own for themselves. This act is meditation. It can not only solve issues relating to mind but can also be a remedy for many health ailments as well.
- Improves heart and muscle functioning: When an individual is anxious or tensed, there is a release of cortisol and lactic acid which increases the levels of stress. The metabolism of the body is affected by these secretions. Cortisol is almost like a semi hormone that is vital for controlling metabolism. Meditation decreases the release of these chemicals and hence increase the functionality of heart and muscles.
- Improves healing and cognition: According to extensive studies in human development and neuroscience, meditation has been proven to have clear effects on human brain and thus improve the wholesome functionality of the body. Also, it maneuvers our logical and cognitive skills. It is beneficial both mentally and physically by stimulating the brain to generate waves that bring it to the alpha state. This condition of the mind allows cell healing.
- Other health benefits: Meditation helps you to reduce high blood pressure, elevated levels of blood lactate, and lessen panic attacks. It reduces any pain related to tension like ulcers, headaches, muscle, and insomnia. It also improves the immune system increasing your energy levels as well.
- Mood booster: Meditation helps combat depression or mood swings as it helps secretion of serotonin that enhances our mood and thus works as an activity that elevates our mood. It is extremely beneficial for women to tackle Pre-Menstrual Syndrome and Menopausal mood swings.
- Calms your mind: Meditation helps you to concentrate your focus on a single perception or experience, a no-thought stage, which is often detoxifying for the mind to unleash into an absolute state of rest. This is essential as it enables the body and mind to synchronize together to unravel and unwind. This state calms you from within, helps you to think about whatever problem is bothering you from a deeper elemental level and to a rational out the stretch. Your analytical perspective broadens and decisions made after that can never be wrong as it is propelled by a mature heart and a settled brain. It enriches you spiritually.
Meditation has an overall psychosomatic effect. Meditation can combat numerous problems. All you have to do is maintain the consistency.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A panic attack is an intense and sudden feeling of fear that may lead the person to lose control and fear that he is dying. The intensity of the attack normally hits for around ten minutes though the symptoms may linger on after that. It normally occurs without prior signals and is typically unrelated to any of the underlying health troubles.
Ways to Control Panic Attack Symptoms
If you are experiencing signs of panic attacks, then it is imperative to undergo proper medical treatment to find out any deeper medical problem related to these symptoms. If there is no definite cause, which is required to be treated, then there are various ways of controlling the panic attacks.
Proper education: If panic attacks are left untreated for a long time, then it may lead to panic disorder, which includes frequent and recurrent panic attacks within a short span. So, it is important to have proper knowledge for combating panic disorders. You will have to understand how the fear centre of the brain works in order to recognise what panic disorder is. It is imperative to understand that the signs of panic disorder have no connection with any severe illness.
Calm breathing: When a person is hit with a panic disorder, it is natural to take short, shallow breaths. You will have to take control of your breath and try to create a slow stream of air within and breathe it out, which will prevent hyperventilation and an accumulation of carbon-dioxide in the blood. It is recommended to practice slow breathing in a normal state of mind, so that you have a good hold over the technique which would come in handy when a panic attack occurs. You will have to breathe in for five seconds and hold the breath for one second before you exhale it out, spanning through four seconds. Repeat the process several times until you start experiencing a soothing feel.
Muscle relaxation: Then you must try to learn how to relax the body by tensing and then relaxing different muscles, which will reduce the overall anxiety and stress levels causing panic attacks. You can start working on the muscles of your feet and then slowly move on to the forehead. You will have to tighten each muscle group while taking a deep breath, hold it for a few moments and release it while breathing out.
In case you think you are suffering from a panic disorder, it is imperative to waste no time and talk to a psychologist without further delay.