Book Clinic Appointment with Mrs. Hiral Khimani
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Mrs. Hiral KhimaniYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Mrs. Hiral Khimani to be well-reasoned and caring. Thanks for your response can.you please contact me at 9007327520 i am avhik like to consult you
I found the answers provided by the Mrs. Hiral Khimani to be well-reasoned and practical. Thank you for your valuable suggestion.
She is very pleasing persons.Her experience in the field is immense.Just within few session,i was very relaxed and out of problem
I am in for past 7 years. We have approached our parents. His parents said ok to our marriage. But my mother is not accepting since she also did love come arranged marriage. There is no problem between my parents. But when they didn't marriage some of my relatives treated them badly. My mother don't want me to face the same situation. Still my father doesn't know about my relationship. I love him so much and vice versa. I can't marry some other person at the same time I do not want to marry without parents permission. My mom is emotionally very weak. She is crying daily. Am struck in between my mother and boyfriend. I want both of them. I am Very much worried about my mother. Since am staying in hostel I am totally clueless about my mother. I scared that she might hurt herself. I totally depressed. I want my family as well as my boyfriend. Please help me to come out of this. My mom s not even ready to talk about this. I don't know how to approach. She s best friend of mine but she s not understanding me in this.
There are certain ways in which families can stay together without any emotional problems that pull them apart. Here are some of the effective formulas in order to create a great emotional bonding:
- Learning: Families are the place we learn qualities, abilities, and conduct. Solid families oversee and control their learning experiences and methods. They set up an example of home life. They select suitable TV programs. They manage their youngsters into the world outside the home. They do not give social powers a chance to lead their family life.
- Dedication: Solid families have a feeling of inter-dependence and dedication toward relatives. The family sticks together. They remain by each other during times of inconvenience. They remain standing for each other when assaulted by somebody outside the family. Devotion works through affection and wellbeing, needs and favorable luck, disappointment and achievement, and everything the family faces.
- Adoring: All people want to love and to be loved; the family is regularly where love is communicated. Love is the mixing of physical and mental harmony. It includes protection, closeness, sharing, having a place, and emotional space. The environment of genuine love is one of trustworthiness, comprehension, tolerance, and forgiveness.
- Responsibility: Individuals from solid families are committed to the prosperity and joy of alternate individuals. They believe in family solidarity. Responsibility serves as a firm establishment for solid family connections.
- Appreciation: People from solid families show and discuss their gratefulness for each other. Alongside our requirement for affection, our most vital human need is the requirement for appreciation. One of the reasons why we work so hard in life is not inspiration by cash, power, or position; it is the yearning to feel valuable.
- Correspondence: People from solid families work at growing great relational abilities and invest a ton of energy chatting with each other. They discuss the little, insignificant things and additionally the profound, vital issues of life. Correspondence is the backbone of connections - the way love and different feelings are communicated.
- Time together: Healthy families invest energy and quality time in expansive amounts with each other. A few families may state, "We do not get to know one another all in all family, yet what little time we are as one is quality time.” The reviews on solid families demonstrate that both quality and amount are important for good relationship arrangement and upkeep.
- Spiritual well-being: Whether they go to formal religious administrations or services, emotionally healthy relatives have a feeling of a more prominent, greater power in life; and that conviction gives them quality and reason.
- Adapting capacity: Individuals from strong families can see stress or emergency as a chance to develop and learn. They have great adapting aptitudes. A past filled with critical thinking gives the confidence to manage most things that comes our direction.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have 4 month baby. Before pregnancy I take lexadep 10, close. 25. I stopped the medicine for pregnancy. Now got serious depression and anxiety and panic attack. May I start this medicine. Is this medicine harm my breastfed baby. please inform me.
At my 12th std a guy proposed me he is a Muslim and i am Christian both are mallus. I studied in tamilnadu at first I refused to accept his proposal later on I forced myself to accept him because my parents were too strict and my mom always doubted me. I was lonely and depressed. Then we joined different college and different courses but we became more closer. We were so deep in love. We had physical contact during our third year but he never forced me nor took my virginity .then after college he went abroad n myself went to other state for work ,still we were so loving .in between our msgs got caught at both houses during college time. I told to his mom tat I love him .both parents were so badly treating us .then during our working period ,my dad passed away. I was broken but he was dre with n cared like a baby later on after a year ii came to know from his brother tat he was cheating me by being with other girls I saw some foods. I was shattered into pieces in all ways. I realised d Only care n love I got was fake . I stopped talking to him for six months but my life didn't change. I met him accidentally v spoke n decided to chat till v both get married to someone else because now I have only mom n bro though i am lonely I don't want to hurt them by eloping then my bro wouldn't get alliance from a good family .moreover ,he asked sorry for wt he did. But I can assure tat I was treated different I can still c d same love n care but he sd he can't marry me because f his family .now I too not ready for marriage .I told his brother I started talking to his brother ,he blocked me from watsapp n sad do as you like. Now I hurted his bro too because he was like my own brother he sad everything to save my life from his elder brother .now I'm dying with regrets .i realised no one is perfect .i love my bf unconditionally .I'm getting sick. Is it k tat I don't care about any and chat to my bf till I or he gets married. Please reply don't ask for a consultation if I feel ok with d reply I will consult.
Help me to find best doctor. My brother facing bipolar disorder. Treatment is going @chetana hospital (Phani Prashant sir) since 4 months. Results are good for some times only. Again and again he is starting. Note: ECT has done 4 times.
Hello mam,I am 40 years old. I am suffering from anxiety disorder since 2004 when I met with endometriosis. My right ovary was removed. That starts fear in me. It went it's peak when in 2014 I have operated uterus and left ovary. After few months a fear started that I am having heart attack. But all tests comes normal. And I feel that I am not able to swallowing food and medicine. That was another fear. And right now I am afraid of breast cancer. But my doctor says all is normal. Still I am suffering from chest pain. Recently in march again done 2d echo and tmt which comes normal .But I am suffer ung from chest pain. Please help me mam.
Hello Dr. I am 27 and m suffering from anxiety disorder and depression. M a very ambitious and career oriented girl I was never depressed .I don't know the reason why I have fallen in this anxiety and depression trap. M taking .25 mg clono zepam and 10 mg censpram since last three months and my symptoms have improved a lot and Dr. had asked me to stop clonazepam. But from last one week m feeling very drowsy .So my question is it like I will have to increase my censpram dosage. Coz I want to get rid of sedatives .I take vitamin b12 and omega 3 supplements. But I always fear that I will fall down though I don't fall but dat fear is not going. And my second question is if I want to stop censpram how shud I stop like by reducing the dose or suddenly stopping or I shud continue it for some more time. What is the average or approx period or course for depression and anxiety treatment.
The most advanced and effective communication device in this century is mobile phone. Mobile phone is not only being used by the corporate or highly qualified professional. People from all type of social group have mobile phone in their hands now. Usage of the mobile phone is not increased only with all social groups but also with people of all age groups. Children are the more noticeable group as they are using cell phones of all types. A recent research study shows that children are really capable of using any advanced type of mobile phones even without any proper guidance. Though mobile phones are the effective mode of communication, it is a well known fact that it also has adverse side effects if being over used. The mobile phones emit shockwave radioactive radiations that affect the body in various manners.
Adverse effects of mobile phone usage:
Today's children are growing up in a radio-frequency environment that never existed in human history before. The radiation emitted by mobile phones and mobile phone masts can have adverse effects on children. Some include:
- Affects your Immunity Status: cell phones after a full day usage contains many germs on their display which are highly numbered than your toilet seats. These germs are easily transferred to your body as you touch frequently or use close to your face for talking. This increases the risk of exposure to the germs and reduces your immune strength as immune status are not fully developed for children.
- Increase Risk of Chronic Pains: prolonged use of mobile phones for playing games or texting requires continuous movement for your hands which may develop chronic pain in joints of your hands and shoulders.
- Vision Problem: children when concentrate much on playing games in mobile phone they even fail to blink frequently with the increased interest and attraction towards the game. This causes the dryness of the conjunctiva and also increases the ocular tension.
- Affects your emotions negatively and increases the stress level
Mobile Phone Safety For Kids:
As a parent, you must take preventive measures to minimize your child's exposure to the harmful effects of mobile phones. These include:
- Do not give cell phone if your child is under 16 years. A child's brain is too sensitive to withstand the effects of mobile radiation.
- Do not let your child hold a mobile phone directly up to his head. Use an air-tube headset instead.
- Do not let your child make calls in buses, trains, cars, and elevators. The mobile phone works harder to get the signal out through the metal, which increases the power level.
- Do not let your child use cell phone when the signal is weak. It will increase the power to the maximum, as the phone attempts to connect to a new relay antenna.
- Limit the use of cell phone around children.
- Make sure that there is no mobile phone mast or network tower near your home or your kid's school.
- Do not let children take mobile phones to school.
- Do not leave mobile phones in your children's bedroom at night.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!