Book Clinic Appointment with Mrs. Hiral Khimani
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Alcohol Withdrawal
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Treatment of Personality Disorder
Substance Addiction Management
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Submit a review for Mrs. Hiral KhimaniYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Mrs. Hiral Khimani to be well-reasoned and caring. Thanks for your response can.you please contact me at 9007327520 i am avhik like to consult you
I found the answers provided by the Mrs. Hiral Khimani to be well-reasoned and practical. Thank you for your valuable suggestion.
She is very pleasing persons.Her experience in the field is immense.Just within few session,i was very relaxed and out of problem
My son is 19 year old. Has been diagnosed with schizophrenia, Docs have advised him 15 mh olimelt and 1 mg sizodon daily. Its now 6 weeks that he developed this. Though we see a gradual improvement on the fear factor, but he still complains about as if he hears people framing charges against him. His mood is continuously low and is very confused at times. He was an engineering student at MIT in Karnataka, staying alone. Now we have brought him back and is staying with us. We as a parent are extremely stressed out and nursing him with whatever best we can, following it up with the psychiatrist. We take him to gym every day now since last two weeks. Have introduced guitar light music every day, giving him supplements like Omega 3 and vitamin c daily. Is there a way that we can help him to expedite his recovery? How long does it take to come out of such illness. What are the other good practices that we can adopt to help him out. Kindly advise.
My child is 7 years old male, weighing 20 kgs. He is initially suffering from vomiting and loose motions now vomiting tendency has gone but loose motions are still on from last 2 days, it's severe as instead of stool he is discharging water now. His urine function ok. We are giving him Almox DT 250 thrice daily, Ondem sup before meal, Econorm and Walyte ORS as much we can and lot of fluid. But in between this a close relative suggested his mother for OFM DS 10 ML twice a day and told to stop Almox DT 250, so we done that but my son's loose motions increased by that. I gave Almox for a day and then OFM D'S for a day and stopped that and again he is in Almox DT. Kindly suggest can we carry on the schedule course of Almox DT 250 for 5 days as after 1st dose of Almox he was recovering? Kindly note he is in severe condition of stools, or you can say discharging water.
My daughter is suffering with autism and after doing the EEG test I found that she has some abnormalities Wave .Is it connected to leaky gut, with proper diet recovery is possible or not.
I have parents, job but still I feel depressed. Something is missing in my life. I don't have many friends and I really don't know how people can make so many friends. I am an introvert guy. I never had relationships. I never had first kiss or anything I feel so frustrated. Watching others in relationships even my cousins have relationships makes me feel jealous and sad. I don't even have female friends. I feel I am missing something in my life. I also felt for my cousin but she hates me. I feel so lonely now. I feel I am better not exist. Please help me and give me advice to find love. Thanks.
I am in for past 7 years. We have approached our parents. His parents said ok to our marriage. But my mother is not accepting since she also did love come arranged marriage. There is no problem between my parents. But when they didn't marriage some of my relatives treated them badly. My mother don't want me to face the same situation. Still my father doesn't know about my relationship. I love him so much and vice versa. I can't marry some other person at the same time I do not want to marry without parents permission. My mom is emotionally very weak. She is crying daily. Am struck in between my mother and boyfriend. I want both of them. I am Very much worried about my mother. Since am staying in hostel I am totally clueless about my mother. I scared that she might hurt herself. I totally depressed. I want my family as well as my boyfriend. Please help me to come out of this. My mom s not even ready to talk about this. I don't know how to approach. She s best friend of mine but she s not understanding me in this.
There are certain ways in which families can stay together without any emotional problems that pull them apart. Here are some of the effective formulas in order to create a great emotional bonding:
- Learning: Families are the place we learn qualities, abilities, and conduct. Solid families oversee and control their learning experiences and methods. They set up an example of home life. They select suitable TV programs. They manage their youngsters into the world outside the home. They do not give social powers a chance to lead their family life.
- Dedication: Solid families have a feeling of inter-dependence and dedication toward relatives. The family sticks together. They remain by each other during times of inconvenience. They remain standing for each other when assaulted by somebody outside the family. Devotion works through affection and wellbeing, needs and favorable luck, disappointment and achievement, and everything the family faces.
- Adoring: All people want to love and to be loved; the family is regularly where love is communicated. Love is the mixing of physical and mental harmony. It includes protection, closeness, sharing, having a place, and emotional space. The environment of genuine love is one of trustworthiness, comprehension, tolerance, and forgiveness.
- Responsibility: Individuals from solid families are committed to the prosperity and joy of alternate individuals. They believe in family solidarity. Responsibility serves as a firm establishment for solid family connections.
- Appreciation: People from solid families show and discuss their gratefulness for each other. Alongside our requirement for affection, our most vital human need is the requirement for appreciation. One of the reasons why we work so hard in life is not inspiration by cash, power, or position; it is the yearning to feel valuable.
- Correspondence: People from solid families work at growing great relational abilities and invest a ton of energy chatting with each other. They discuss the little, insignificant things and additionally the profound, vital issues of life. Correspondence is the backbone of connections - the way love and different feelings are communicated.
- Time together: Healthy families invest energy and quality time in expansive amounts with each other. A few families may state, "We do not get to know one another all in all family, yet what little time we are as one is quality time.” The reviews on solid families demonstrate that both quality and amount are important for good relationship arrangement and upkeep.
- Spiritual well-being: Whether they go to formal religious administrations or services, emotionally healthy relatives have a feeling of a more prominent, greater power in life; and that conviction gives them quality and reason.
- Adapting capacity: Individuals from strong families can see stress or emergency as a chance to develop and learn. They have great adapting aptitudes. A past filled with critical thinking gives the confidence to manage most things that comes our direction.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!