Sugar is the trigger to most of the diseases an adult faces in present times. Sugar is not only harmful for adults, but can pose severe threats to the health of a child as well, if not administered in monitored proportions. But again, sugar is indispensable when it comes to sweetening your drinks and desserts.read more
Packaged food is bad for health. As it has artificial ingredients which can harm the body. You avoid it, will be the best option. Instead of that you can always have salad, home cooked food, fruits and nuts. Which gives you fiber and important protein from your diet. Having a healthy diet is very essential. So eat healthy to stay healthyread more
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Pujah Kundaar
Weight Loss Treatment
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Treatment of Diet
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of Vitamin D Deficiency
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Pujah KundaarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dt. Pujah Kundaar Reviews
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pujah Kundaar to be very helpful, well-reasoned, sensible and professional. Thanks to Dr. Pujah Kundaar for a sensible and well reasoned reply.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pujah Kundaar to be very helpful. Thanks dr. For your valuable advice . It's very helpful to me . Thank you so much
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Pujah Kundaar to be knowledgeable. Really Thanks mam you are really good knowledgeable mam thank a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Pujah Kundaar to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you so much for guidance
Dt. Pujah Kundaar provides answers that are caring. Good
Dt. Pujah Kundaar Feeds
Sir I didn't eat properly at the time but after I eat I had like vomiting sensation but it also stops after eating small spoon of sugar.
I am 23 years old I am taking modi care flax oil tablet for reduce wight and also sebum iso tablet both r taking any thing is problem pls answer me.
Sir em suffering from low vitamin d deficiency ?em feeling very problems like not able to sleep properly or body aches etc please recommend me something?
A good night's sleep is very essential for the body and mind to recharge and be ready to function to its full extent each day. The fast-paced lifestyle has significantly reduced our sleep hours but still, it is highly advisable to get 7 to 8 hours of sound sleep. Insufficient Sleep Syndrome is slowly becoming a global epidemic. One in every five people across the world is sleep deprived, getting 6 or less hours of sleep. Further, studies have shown that there is a correlation between a person's food habits and sleep pattern.
While some foods are good at inducing sleep, there are others which help you reduce the fatigue that sleeplessness brings in.
The following is a list of foods with the most significant benefits outlined:
- Cherries: Cherries contain melatonin which controls our biological clock and sleep-wake cycle. Often used to combat jetlag, melatonin improves sleep duration and quality.
- Bananas: Bananas are loaded with potassium and magnesium which are very good for cardiovascular health, cognitive functioning and act as natural muscle relaxants. They also contain amino acid tryptophan, which gets converted serotonin (a relaxing neurotransmitter) and serotonin gets converted to melatonin (hormone which helps you sleep better) thus helping in improving sleep quality.
- Mangoes: High Vitamin B-6 content of mango helps in production of serotonin and dopamine (controls sleep regulation) thus helping you sleep better.
- Berries: Berries like blueberries, raspberries, cranberries reduce oxidative stress and muscle cell inflammation thus giving you a restful sleep.
2. Milk: A glass of warm milk incudes sleep, due to its high tryptophan content. Scientists believe that tryptophan and serotonin do the magic. Add a pinch of cinnamon and see yourself sleep even better. Cinnamon is known to relax your muscles. Not just milk, even other dairy products like cheese improve your sleep.
3. Fish: The salmon, sardines, and tuna are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and also contain vitamin B6. Both these are believed to improve cognitive state and are believed to induce a restful sleep.
4. Nuts: Be it walnuts or pecans or cashews, all nuts contain a soothing effect. They are a good source of tryptophan, which is an amino acid responsible for sleep. This releases melatonin and serotonin which regulates the biological clock and manage sleep pattern. Magnesium in nuts promotes a good night sleep.
5. Herbal tea: For instance, chamomile tea and valerian tea act as a mild sedative and improve sleep quality. The whole act of brewing the tea with the aroma wafting through the air is believed to promote a soothing effect too.
It is always advised to maintain a lifestyle that allows you to recharge your body with the required amount of sleep. The benefits of a good night's sleep cannot be denied or hidden. On rare occasions, these alternatives could come in handy, both to induce sleep and to fight the fatigue arising out of a lack of it.
Who doesn't want a flat stomach? Six pack abs are the ultimate goal for fitness freaks and fashionistas alike. If only, they were easy to achieve! While most people focus only on exercises to build six-pack abs, it is impossible to achieve without complementing your exercise plan with a diet plan. Whether you eat three meals a day or six smaller meals a day, here are a few diet hacks to help you get those abs faster:
1. If it comes out of a box, stay away
Cut back on all processed food. Bread, refined sugar, alcohol, processed meats should all be replaced with fresh healthy options. If you must have bread, look for multigrain loaves and if you can't drink unsweetened tea, try honey instead of sugar.
2. Mix your carbs
Carbohydrates are often misunderstood. Having a completely carb-free diet is not good for the body, but you should control your carb intake. Plan your weekly diet in such a way that your carbohydrate intake is cycled by alternating between high, moderate and low carbohydrate diet days. It will also help to plan your carb intake around your workout so that the energy produced is used to fuel your exercise.
3. Eat before going out
Parties are not ideal when you're trying to build abs. It is extremely difficult to refuse delicious looking yet unhealthy food that surrounds you. Eating a protein-rich meal before heading out will make your stomach full and make it easier to control your indulgences.
4. Eat slowly
Along with what you eat, the speed at which you eat is also important. Chewing your food not only burns calories but also gives the brain the illusion that you have been eating for long and your stomach is full. Thus the slower you eat, the less you will eat.
5. Drink water before a meal
Drinking a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water is a must for every diet. Instead of drinking water after a meal, drink a full glass before eating. This fills up your stomach and makes you feel satiated faster.
Carrying your lunch to the office is a sure shot way of reducing your calorie intake as compared to eating fast food or grabbing something from the office canteen. Keeping a couple of nuts and protein bars handy can also prevent unhealthy snacking.
7. Don't shop hungry
If you're in a supermarket and faced with a choice between protein bars and ice cream, it is easier to go for ice cream than a protein bar. For this reason, never shop on an empty stomach.
Despite them being sweet and tasty, there are no nutritional benefits to sodas whatsoever. Moreover, doctors from all over the globe have concluded that numerous health risks are linked to soda pop consumption.
Here are a number of reasons to help you arrive at a more comprehensive understanding of the harmful effects of soda on your health:
- It might sound weird but soda is a useless drink which can be avoided easily. Sodas have been found to contain nothing but sugar and calories. There is really no reason why you should drink soda. Further, even diet sodas may do more harm than good, despite the claim that they have zero to no calories.
- Because of the presence of large amounts of high-fructose corn syrup, soda increases the risk of obesity. Furthermore, its high sugar content has perverse effects on hormonal levels in your body. Soda consumption is also associated with the development of type 2 diabetes, besides other complications like increased appetite and greater difficulty in losing weight.
- Soda has been proved to be injurious to your major organs, and is associated with conditions like chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease and metabolic syndrome.
- Soda consumption also tends to soften bone structure and contributes to lower bone density. The presence of caffeine and phosphorus in most sodas further increases the risk of osteoporosis.
- Sugar in soda combines with bacteria present in your mouth to form certain types of acid. These acids, along with carbolic acid inherently present in carbonated sodas, work together to have a damaging influence on your teeth, leading to cavities and tooth decay.
Fortunately, there are tons of options which you can choose over soda pop. These alternative beverages naturally have a high nutritive value thus conferring you with health benefits. A few of the examples include:
a) Water - Detox water, coconut water & salted lemonade
b) Milk - Buttermilk, Dark chocolate milk, healthy milkshakes and smoothies
c) Juices - Fruit juices & Vegetable juices
d) Tea & Coffee - Iced tea/Iced coffee
e) Other drinks - Powdered drink mixes
Sir, I have my sgpt 148 and sgot 67. I have ultra sound. It remarks hepatomegaly with fatty level grade 2. please advise me.
Sugar is the trigger to most of the diseases an adult faces in present times. Sugar is not only harmful for adults, but can pose severe threats to the health of a child as well, if not administered in monitored proportions. But again, sugar is indispensable when it comes to sweetening your drinks and desserts.
Packaged food is bad for health. As it has artificial ingredients which can harm the body. You avoid it, will be the best option. Instead of that you can always have salad, home cooked food, fruits and nuts. Which gives you fiber and important protein from your diet. Having a healthy diet is very essential. So eat healthy to stay healthy