Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh KhandaveYour feedback matters!
I am 20 ye old male. In my college total online education is going on so I have to study in my laptop every day. From last 5 years I am studying like this. Now I am getting some eye pain. What should I do for not getting eye problems?
I had cataract surgery with posterior rapture Advised secondly iol imp in sulcus. How diff it is from original surgery. Any chance of lenses dislocating or slipping back to retina.
Respected Sir/Madam I have been affected by a genetically disorder in my both eyes. With colour blindness and hypermetropia. Eventhough we consulted (my two other brothers (aged 23 and 15 respectively) do have the same prob) many doctors across India and in all fields of medicine such as ayurveda, reflexology, homeopathy, English etc. But nothing resulted out. Just for a sake we do have a powered glass. But that doesn't add up anything to our vision. Even with the spectacled our vision is the same. NB: Ranked doctors told our parents that these are some of genetic disorder for which so far nothing is found for the cure. And they promised us to inform when such a thing arrives (They told us on 2004 or somewhere there. But till now didn't get any information Hoping for your positive reply in the near future Yours Faithfully Abdhul AHADH.
I have myopia -3.00 both eyes. Now it is stable as I am 22 years. But I feel bore using glass and if I go for lasik, will it be safe for my health? because I heard that may cause some damage.
Hello doctor, sir/mam i'm very much worried about my eyes. I am wearing spectacles since 2003 and for the time in between I have many times visited to the hospitals for the recheck up and always I found an increase in the power of my eyes. Right now power of my eyes is (-5.5) and (-5.75). I am not sure about the left or right eye having these particular powers. As you can see that the power in both the eyes is too high and also not decreasing with time. So kindly suggest me something to make my eyes as better as possible. THANK YOU.
I wear contact lenses abot 7 yrs. I wnt2 knw tht lasik lazr is a safe procdre? I am 25 years old if infutr my eyes power is reduce again thn wht2 do wht is the next procdre?
I am a student. My exams are going on these days. I study late at night or early in the morning. Then I sleep in the afternoon. When I wake up, my eyes hurt too much. And sometimes my head hurts too. What should I do?
Sir for some time I have a prob the prob is that start pain in my head back side nd then it comes foreword nd my vision become blurry. I cannot be able To see properly this condition stay for a 20 30 min nd then after I become normal.
I'm 18 years old boy and my eye sight goes reduce very fast now it is on -5.25 please advice me to how to control it does yoga Useful?
I have red eyes for 5 days because I was going to college for exam and at the road there was lots of dust.
I am 35 yr. Old lady. My right eye is etching because of growth of cells on white portion of the eye. It irritate me. Pl. Suggest the solution.
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.