Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Yogesh KhandaveYour feedback matters!
Burning sensation of eyes reduces.
Water is coming out from my eyes when air has soaked to my eyes or when I will use phone for long hours how can I solve my problem.
I am getting one sided headache (right side) what might be the reasons and please suggest me remedies. Even the eye right side is paining.
How to get rid of glasses? Does taking vit-A supplements at night and drinking carrot juice made by 250 grams of carrot useful?
I have red eye problem in one eye and in particular portion. It occur in regular interval for last two three years.
I am 25 year old male. I'm suffering from a lot of problems. My right half of my entire body, symmetrically, is really week. I feel pain all over the right side, muscle spasms and even the facial muscles are malfunctioning. I consulted with a neurologist, but she said that everything is fine. My right eye vision is also blurred. Also I have a very tight chest and black particulate matter appear in my sputum, not wholly, but is is scattered. I was a smoker since past 7 years, but recently I quit smoking. I also feel a weaker penile strength, during erection. And it lasts for a shorter period. When I consulted about this to an Ayurveda specialist, he said that I'm having short blood flow to my body parts, specially to the right half. I don't know what to do with this. I'm upset. Please help.
My long sight of eyes are increasing month by month. I wear specs. Can lens be used? Or is there any permanent solution to stop increasing long sight?
I'm 34 years male. I have weight loss of 2/3 kg in last 60 days people who saw me says your looking thin. I tested my tsh which is TSH. 08 ref. 30 - 5.5 T4.11. 8 ref 4.5 - 12.0 T3.175 ref 60- 200 Is this the cause of wait loss and eye fell bit pain to see distance object (eye pain is not always)
My daughter started looking squint for few seconds last april. This has continued for a year now. She looks squint for few seconds and then looks normal. This happens regularly. Doctor then had advised to wear a spectacle and follow up after an year. We recently visited him and he has advised a surgery now. She is 4 years old now. Just wanted to check if there is any other option available to surgery as we are worried about the same.
I want to know how to make my eye power to normal. I am suffer from myopia power 1.5 please tell me about some nutrition which helps me to gain my normal eyes.
Good Morning Doctor, I have puffy eyes, it is almost 5-7 years old. I am now 56 yrs. Some say by seeing they presume that I consume alcohol daily some say that I look always drowsy, when consulted physician they say no worry, when you have irritation or burnings only treatment is required. Doctor, how to get rid of this? Can you give solution to my problem. Thank You Dr.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.