Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yogendra SanghviYour feedback matters!
Hi My 4 and half year old baby girl. Sometimes I feel that my kid can hear properly. Sometimes I call her lots of time but no response. What is the reason please suggest.
My baby s 1 month 15 days old nw.. he hiccups very often.. n dat pertains more dan half hours sometimes.. is dis a normal activity??
I have again done the stool test of my child. My child is 1 month 22 days old. The stool test report is as under: Colour- Yellow with Reddish streak. Consistency: Semisolid, Odour: Offensive, Mucus (), Reaction: Ph 6.0, Occult Blood: Positive (ve), RBC: 6-8/Hpf, Pus Cells: 2-3/ Hpf, Bacteria flora: Normal, Veg Cells, Starch, Fat globules are Nil. We see some little drops of blood in his stool when he passes stool most of time. Dr. (Pediatrician) advised us to go surgeon for checking the cause of blood in stool. But our child is normal habitual, sleep well, no fever and only breastfeeding. So what is the cause of blood in his stool.
Amazing Power of Guava Leaves ! Excellent Obesity & Diabetes Tip !
Guava leaves helps in weight loss as it prevents the body’s complex starches from getting converted into sugars. The Carbs in our body are broken down in the liver and guava leaves prevents this process of Carbohydrates getting transformed into useful compounds.
Guava leaves are also beneficial for diabetes patients. It helps in preventing the body’s absorption of sucrose and maltose and thus helps in lowering blood sugar levels. Consuming Guava leaves tea regularly for more than 12 weeks can help in maintaining your blood sugar levels. It also reduces the production of insulin in the body.
Do follow for more easy to follow, kitchen & home remedies.
Do take Personalised/Customised Diet/Therapeutic Nutrition Consultations for best results.
Dt. Neetha Dilip.
My daughter is 9 years old she is in class 4. She is unable to write and copy from the blackboard. This happening from a long time.
My son age-5 before 1 Month he was suffered with chicken pox thats why he getting marks on whole body please give me some suggestion to remove stains from his body its looking very badly and got wholes also.
My baby's dob-09. 04. 15. After born his eyes are looking yellowish, so dctr treat him in light. But after that his eyes are yellow now, so what so to do ?
Problem may be in assimilation.
Homoeopatic treatment is one of best solution for that.
My son in not taking diet properly for 2 months. He also not taking milk properly. Before 2 month he had to take some chapati, dalia etc. But now he is becoming weak.
1) My infant daughter has little bubbles popping out from her mouth after being breast-fed, her tummy seems bloated, is there air trapped in her tummy ? if so how do we remove it ? 2) is it normal for my daughter to breath irregularly ? (shes' just 1 week old) 3) There are times she sleeps abt 6 hours and then stays awake for another 6 hours, is this a normal cycle for an 1 week old infant ?
Fever in children is a very common phenomenon, but still parents absolutely dread it. It can completely break your heart to suddenly see a happy, healthy child not getting up from the bed. Your first instinct when that thermometer crosses that dreaded 100 degrees F is to rush to the doctor for an immediate cure. That is probably the best remedy as a doctor can often catch additional signs of any disease that you may miss out on. Beyond that, here is how you can understand about fever in children better and how you can help. Technically, your child has fever when the body temperature crosses 100.4 degrees F.
Some children manage to stay active even then, but slowly get bogged down with muscle pain or other accompanying symptoms like cold, diarrhea, vomiting etc.
- Causes: Fever is normally caused by the body's reaction to fighting an infection. (That is why most doctors say it's a sign of a robust immune system). When the body's natural defense system is stimulated, the core inner temperature rises, thereby making it harder for the bacteria and viruses that caused the infection to survive. Most fever subside on their own but that's a tough thing to accept as a parent who only wants to see their child up and running as soon as possible.
- What you can do: Keep an eye on that temperature obviously. You need to find a doctor the moment the fever crosses the threshold temperature (101+ for less than three months olds, 102+ for 3-6 month olds and over 102 for older children). You should also see a doctor if there are accompanying symptoms or if you've given a dose of Paracetamol but the fever shows no sign of subsiding. It might happen at midnight and beyond, when no regular pediatrician is unavailable. So it is best to find out which hospital has an emergency center capable of handling such eventualities near your home.
- Fever medications: It is super important for parents to know that fever medications must be given in the correct dose at the right times based on a child's weight, age, and overall health. An overdose can lead you straight to the emergency room. Don't mix a cold/cough medication that also has a fever medication in it.
- Home remedies: Encourage your child to drink as much fluids as possible to prevent dehydration. Some doctors advise complete body sponging to bring down the temperature and this can be done as long as it doesn't cool the body too suddenly (there are contradictory notes on this practice, so do consult you doctor before your do this).
As parent, it is important you equip yourself with the right knowledge before you provide treatment to your child.