Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yodendra Rai
Submit a review for Dr. Yodendra RaiYour feedback matters!
Ma'am hmne pichle month sex kiya tha but sex bhi pura nhi kiya tha sirf andr dala bs tha and ab unke proiod nhi aye h to me kya kru btaye.
Sir, I am 47 male married suffering from sexual problem like less erection and premature ejaculation. Last fortnight I got the solution from the doctor of Lybrate. Com. With the advice of doctor I am taking medicine DEJAC-T and feel excellent result. My wife is also very happy. Sir can I take this medicine regularly /weekly once? Will it make any problem. I take Olmygest AM 40 daily. I want to take DEJAC-T regular. Kindly advice. Me and my wife use oral sex regularly. Will it cause any problem.
I used to masturbate per day 2 r 3 times there is any problem in future can you pls give me the answer.
Hello sir/madam my penis is not erect tight also liquid comes out quickly please suggest me medicine. It will very helpful for me. Thanx in advance.
I am. Unable to do intercourse with my wife because of erectile dysfunction as it has lower my confidence its been 2 years but no intercourse has been done yet. Please suggest is it curable.
I use to do hand jobs (Masturbation)daily now I am facing itching problem from 1 week its because of doing hand jobs or It will effect my kidney.
Hi, Whenever I do intercourse with my partner My sex time duration is not good my partner get upset and unsatisfied. Can I get me treatment for This Please suggest.
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.