Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Wagh R.P.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Wagh R.P.Your feedback matters!
For the last one year I feel roughness on the underneath of my feet. Is it due to diabetic effect or any deficiency in the body?
Hi sir, I want to know the reason that why I am getting stressed without any reason. N please tell ne what is the solution for this.
Can you please tell me that how a person will get to know that he/she have any sexual disease. Any particular test which need to be done or any symptoms where a person can find? Thanks in advance for the valuable suggestions.
I am 29 year old male with good physical health also do gym running on daily basis .As health wise I don't have issue. But sometimes I am not able keep my erection even for 1 min .Once I have done sex I am not able to get erection for second time. Please suggest what to do.
Hi I'm praveen I'm 27 years old I already have suffering problem of night fall and next month will be marriage, I'm little bit stressed about my married life. Please what I do for it.
I'm suffering from Sweating my hand palm & Foot. The problem is severe. I can't even write or type anything without using a tissue or towel. Also, it creates a problem when handshaking with peers at the office. Took various medicines from different doctors. But no improvement at all. Now, asking for help to get proper suggestions that might help me to get cured. - Male - 30 Yrs - 5.6 inch height, 70 kg - Regularly Drinks Green Tea/Black Tea/ Coffee - 6 hrs avg sleeping.
How can we avoid the problem of hair fall and which shampoo can we used to solve this kind of problems.
I am overweighted. Inspite of doing so may exercises, unable to reduce it. Please suggest me some home remedies or tell me what should I eat for staying slim and healthy.
PMS is often treated as a joke but for many women, it is a monthly nightmare. Muscle cramps, headaches, bloating, breast tenderness, anxiety and depression are common symptoms of PMS. Though there is no set cure for PMS here are a few tips that will help you deal with it.
- Set an exercise routine: Exercising not only helps you maintain weight but also helps dealing with PMS. You only need to set aside 30 minutes a day for a brisk walk, jog, swim or even dance. Aerobic exercises improve blood circulation, ease stress and help the brain release happy hormones.
- Change your diet: If you are feeling bloated and depressed, cut back on simple carbohydrates like sugar and fat and increase your consumption of complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Do not attempt a low carb diet to lose weight if you suffer from PMS. Reducing the simple carbohydrates in the body and increasing the complex carbohydrates keeps you body feeling full for longer and increases the serotonin levels in the body.
- Quit alcohol and caffeine: Drinking a glass of wine or a cup of coffee may give you temporary relief from PMS symptoms but in the long run they aggravate your PMS symptoms such as headaches, breast tenderness and mood swings. Alcohol may also contribute towards lowering the magnesium levels in your body and thereby make you feel bloated.
- Relax: One of the effects of PMS is to make you feel anxious and tense. The easiest way to address this is by learning to relax. Try meditation or yoga for half an hour every morning. This will improve your overall health as well as soothe muscle pains.
- Take a few supplements: Research says that certain fatty acids like Omega 3 and linoleic acid can lower irritability and body aches associated with PMS. Calcium is also known to help ease PMS symptoms. Getting these nutrients in the required levels may not be possible only through your daily meals. Hence, you can also consider supplements to ease your pains.
- Use Birth control pills: Birth control pills with the drospirenone hormone can help ease symptoms of severe PMS. Menstruation is often accompanied by a drop in estrogen levels that can lead to migraines. Birth control pills also regulates your hormones and hence avoids these fluctuations. It also keeps your ovaries from releasing eggs every month and hence reduces the intensity of the associated cramps.
- Talk to people: You are not alone when it comes to PMS. Instead of keeping quiet about your discomfort, talk to people who may be experiencing something similar. Sharing your problems will introduce you to new ways of dealing with it. You could also get online support through various discussion groups.