Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Vysan PayanYour feedback matters!
From last two days im suffering a pain in my pennis when im going to urinate What is the problem? Is it due to heat or due to sperms? Please reply with a medicine Thank you.
I am 60 years mail. I am suffering from problem of frequent urination. I am not suffering from sugar. Pl. Advise.
I'm struggling quite a lot with my anxiety and low mood. When I get this bad all I can do is obsess over the amount I am eating, constantly thinking about everything I've eaten that day and how much fatter I am going to get. I am 13 stone, and this is definitely overweight. I want to eat all the time,
I had fever last week and I took 2 tablets of Crocin in 15 hours of gap. I got relief from fever but I am getting a burning sensation while urinating 2 days have passed since I got relief from fever but still I am having this problem. Also I am getting bit difficulty while urinating. I tried drinking lots of water but couldn't see enough change. I am 21 year old (Male)
My son is 8 years old. He is having a habit of peeing in night on bed. Please suggest how to get rid of this habit?
What are the symptoms of diabetes I frequently go to washroom to urine in every 10-15 minutes and I think so I have diabetes.
What happen with continuous mest urination what its effects and please teel me in what time period a person has to do or not to do. What will be the appropriate size of penis plzz I'm not I'll but I just wanted to know that please Sr/ mmam.
I have been on dialysis for nearly 1 month and both my kidneys are not working properly. How can I get them to work and reduce my dialysis.
Just below my belly button on the left side it hurts a little when I want to poop, sometimes it hurt when I want to pee alot, also my anus hurt a little when I'm pushing the stool, when this pain occurs it feels like I have to poop and then I go and poop, the stool is little soft, what could be the reason. (It only hurts when I want to poop or pee sometimes) sometimes I cart when the pain occurs.
HI i am having uti infection and only in the morning. When I drink warm water so the whole day I feel comfortable. suggest me what is the sign and symtoms for.
Sir, my father age 68 nw they hv problem ab BP. Last year 2 year back he was operated for structure urethra and prostate. Recently he is suffering from Blood pressure, n normal fever alternatively in month. So I wanted to ask tht operation is causing for Blood Pressure? Or please tell me disadvantages or effects of tht operation.
I have prostate. Kindly advise what should I take as medicine or diet. Moreover, very often I have boils in my mouth.
What is the reason for yellow urine. I do drink more water. And my age is 23. I even do walk and exercise for 1 hour.
I have a problem of uti sometimes. After taking medicine it will be fine. If I stop to taking problem occur again. What can I do? the medicine is alcasol syrup.
- Kidney disease can affect children in various ways, ranging from treatable disorders without long-term consequences to life-threatening conditions.
- Acute kidney disease develops suddenly, lasts a short time, and can be serious with long-lasting consequences, or may go away completely once the underlying cause has been treated.
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD) does not go away with treatment and tends to get worse over time.
Kidney disease in children can be caused by
- birth defects
- hereditary diseases
- nephrotic syndrome
- systemic diseases
- urine blockage or reflux
A health care provider diagnoses kidney disease in children by completing a physical exam, asking for a medical history, and reviewing signs and symptoms. To confirm diagnosis, the health care provider may order one or more of the following tests:
- urine tests
- blood test
- imaging studies
- kidney biopsy
Treatment for kidney disease in children depends on the cause of the illness.
- Children with a kidney disease that is causing high blood pressure may need to take medications to lower their blood pressure. Improving blood pressure can significantly slow the progression of kidney disease. As kidney function declines, children may need treatment for anemia and growth failure.
- Children with kidney disease that leads to kidney failure must receive treatment to replace the work the kidneys do. The two types of treatment are dialysis and transplantation.
- For children with CKD, learning about nutrition is vital because their diet can affect how well their kidneys work. Parents or guardians should always consult with their child’s health care team before making any dietary changes.
What are the Symptoms Associated with Pediatric Kidney Disease?
Kidney disease often goes undetected in the general population, but children and adolescents are at an even greater risk due to the nature of the causes of the diseases and the ambiguity of the symptoms.
Children might not be aware of some of the changes that are impacting their body and will not always let their parents know of potential issues.
Common symptoms for children are:
- Swelling (even mild) of the hands and feet and/or puffiness around the eyes caused by excess fluid build-up, to the point where the child’s ability to move around normally is compromised
- After initial swelling, socks or a belt can leave an indentation in the skin that will persist
- Lack of or decrease in appetite.
- In children with ESRD it is especially important to keep their appetite up because transplant eligibility is based partially on growth.
- Decreased or increased frequency of urination. Children who can normally use the toilet without assistance may suddenly begin to wet the bed at night
- Long-lasting changes in the color of the urine such as unusually dark or red, which can indicate blood, and changes in appearance of urine such as extra foam that can indicate protein
- Headaches resulting from high blood pressure
- Flu-like Symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, weakness, fatigue, loss of appetite
- Stunted or poor growth as compared to similar age group peers
- Difficulty concentrating and poor school performance
Another potential indicator of pediatric kidney disease is family history of kidney disease. Genetic related disease is much more common in children than in adults. If there is family history, it is a good idea to get a check-up.
In parents that are pregnant with a child with polycystic kidney disease a common symptom is decreased amniotic fluid.
Looking at the list of common symptoms it is easy to see how CKD can go undiagnosed. As a parent or caregiver, it is important to have conversations with your children to understand the severity and duration of the symptoms and follow up with pediatric nephrologist.
Can anyone tell me how to do kegel exercise correctly? How much I should hold, relax and the correct postures of kegel exercise, I am male suffering from urine incontinence and weak erections?
Im drinking alcohol. I got stones in kidney. How to remove the kidney stones. And how to reduce the alcohol consumption. And how to loose weight. What are the medicines have to use to stop alcohol consumption. How to remove kidney stones totally. Please say.
Half part of inner and few outer part of my anus goes to swell from few month and causes so roubing is this any disease on me please tell me.
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy PH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth function of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact on not only your kidneys but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and using other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more than ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!