Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vrinda PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 45 years old. I am having neck pain with vomitting and fainting. For this reason having my right hand pain.
My dad is having depression. He had cervical spine blockage, so he had laminectomy. Dad's hand shake when he take glass to drink something. Much a time, dad's hand shake when they are at rest. Is it due to spine problem or any other problem is coming? He has leg jerking at night too. He can't write properly now.
My dads legs are becoming in black colour from the ankle till the knees we have taken doppler x ray it says that the veins of legs are blocked no doctor is suggesting good medicine for this problem There is burning sensation in the legs and much pain what should be done to this problem one doctor suggested that surgery should be done Some doctors suggested that they can treat it with medicines What should we have to do Please suggest some good medicines to control the burning sensation in legs My dad cannot even stand and walk due to the pain and burn sensation please suggest some good medicines We live in hyderabad if you know any good doctor in hyderabad please say about that doctor and address of that doctor please its very important Its a request to you all please help us.
I had an accident 2 months back and sprained my ankle. It took 21 days to recover, then again I bought a slipper which was too spongy and the same happened again. I couldn't put weight on my ankle and can't stretch my muscles below knee joint. I consulted a doctor and he prescribed me pain killers. My ankle has become a little flexible than before. What's the permanent cure?
Last feb 2014 i got seizure completely blacked out for 20 mins. Was in emergency ward. Went tru all test EEG, CT SCAN BRAIN. All comes normal. 1 Week i took eptoine. Then family doctor (second opinion) suggest me to take 500mg levipil morning and night with lonazep 0.5mg. I gained nearly 15kg and complete weakness because of that medication. Feeling giddiness, numbness etc. Severe back headache also. Then went to a doctor he suggest me to take x ray on neck. Came with cervical sponsylsis. Doc told because of this you may got seizure that time. Past 1 yrs there is no another episode of seizure. Still im taking levipil 250mg both time. Also taking medince for cervical spondylsis from ayurvedic. Cervilon and lumbatone. Still im feeling very weak. Full dizziness cant able to concentrate on work. I need some remedy. Did i going in the proper way or i need to go for any massage or physio? Plz help im struggling a lot. Thanks in advance
I have a serious issue with pimpleslong back I tried istotrotin till 30 mg four about 4 months almost an year back. I found my skin got worser and stopped then I used to get one or two in my face once ina while. Now the issue the acne going but it lesions are not healing leaving small spots .I am looking for alternatives in ayurveda or homeopathy. I am using acnesol and other ointments but no use. My body type is a heat body .I generates heat so fast.
Hi, although I don't drink (whiskey) much, but whenever I use to drink, the next day I have to suffer from huge pain and irritation in my thais and forearms. Please tell me solution for this problem.
I am having abdominal pain in the back while standing up from sitting position. Find difficult to get from bed. I have done spine x ray that shows the distance between l3, l4 & l5 has been reduced.
Hi I want to know that my mother is suffering from knees pain that it is save to have there operation or we should give her some medicine.
Sir, I am 23 years old. From last 2 day I have headache and also have pain back side of the brain. This is happening first time in my life. L had never before. What should I do. Please help me. Sometimes when I breathe from nose, then also pain is there inside my brain.
I am 25years old male. I got married 3 months before. I have backpain for last 1 years becoz my job nature is like that. What should I do and What food can I take for having good sex?
Please provide help on the issues: 1. Improve body stamina. 2. Improve sex power. 3. Feeling tired while wake up in morning. 4. Small back pain if sleep on soft mattress. 5. Blood related diseases. 6. Allergy with dust, paper dust, cucumber, tuar dal, & some allophy medinices.
As children we wait to grow up and have a strong body as endorsed by our favorite movie stars, athlete, close friends and family members. We all strongly believe that a good physique is a great ways to attract people. What we often fail to recognize is that reaping a healthy body and a good physique requires small daily inputs. There are small things which most of us can do to help our muscles remain young and strong. Read on to know more about some magical ways to look youthful.
- Lift those Weights: While most think of cardio workouts, not everybody turns to the weights (learn more to maintain the healthy weight). Weights are one of the best ways to maintain muscle mass. Include it as a part of your routine, do it often, and gradually increase the frequency and the weights to cover all body parts including arms, back, shoulders, chest and legs.
- Eat more protein: A protein-rich diet reduces the risk of muscle loss. While most people tend to just move to an all-protein diet, that is not the best way. For 1 kg of your weight, add 1.5 g of protein in your diet. For muscle building, you need about double what a normal person would need, which is about 0.8 g per kg. As a safe practice, check with your trainer and dietitian to arrive at a diet that would suit your requirements (Read more about Importance of Protein)
- Plan your meals: As your body needs all essential ingredients, plan your meal to ensure it covers all nutrients. From a muscle building point of view, ensure the required amount of protein is packed in all the 3 meals. It is good to spread out the protein intake through your meals rather than have one protein-loaded meal in a day.
- Pomegranates: These so called 'wonder fruits' contain a molecule which reduces the effects of ageing in the muscles. There are even pomegranate extracts which are believed to provide the same benefits, so the season is not a problem.
- Get some sun: While it is definitely not advisable to sun bath daily, getting a good amount of sun on a daily basis is very good for both the mind and the body. Sunlight, which is the main source of vitamin D, can reduce muscle weakness. It is also essential for calcium absorption, which is essential for muscle and bone health. Reduced amounts of vitamin D have been shown to lead to muscle wasting. A good idea is to walk or run out in the sun instead of in the gym. You get the benefits of both the sun and the workout, leaving you rejuvenated.
Try these simple tricks and see your muscle take time to lose their firmness and strength.