Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek V.KhadapkarYour feedback matters!
Hello team mera naam parveen h or meri age 26 h or 85 weight or height 5.11 inch h meri problem ye h ki sir muje leakage ka problem m. Subha toilet m. Jata hu toh bhi nikal h or sir m. Kio weight lifting krta hu toh bhi nikal jata h or sir mera penis bhi shrink hota ja raha h or 3 saal se ye dikkat h please meri help kre thanks parveen.
I am male 29 year recently treated with urinary infection. Now I am ok. Before that my penis was erecting for no reason after the infection I am finding difficult for penis erection after applying much pressure also finding difficult for erection. Now my penis has become uncircumcised. There was leakage one night last week. Kindly tell me what may be the problem.
I have headache and stomach pain for 3 days I am doing gargles and drinking hot water. Please consult me any medicine.
I have dry cough now and Having a medicine breakuf blue now. But I frequently suffer from cold and cough Please suggest me a good medicine and the way so I will not be affected by cough again.
Last 2 day's in Blood comes in my motions and loose motions is there and stomach pain in last night.
Hallow sir, I have a problem of sex. I ejaculate within 3 mins. Bt I do sex with my girlfriend daily.
Dear sir, madam I have low sperm count (6 millions) and also had a test before 4 months. But still my wife not pregnancy. Today I consult a local gynecologist. She refer to take ubi q plus for 1 month at twice / day .so pl reply.
I have less stamina, can you any one help me to increase. Should I take any supplement, does viagra help me to increase. Also my sperm count is also please share you feedback.
Question Must Be Like: I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Doctor, please check my report of Semen Analysis and tell me is everything good or not, if not what's the problem Thats my report SEMEN ANALYSIS:- Abstinence 4 days Collected Time 10: 15 Am liquefaction 25 min Volume 1.5 ml Colour Grey white Ph Acidic viscosity present CHEMICAL EXAMINATION:- Fructose positive MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION:- Total sperm count 50mil/cumm motility:- Active 55% Sluggish 25% Non motile 20% SPERM MORPHOLOGY:- Normal 65% Abnormal 35% Pus cells 3-4/hpf Impression normospermia kindly explain me clearly about the status based on that report.
I am a 23 year old male and have corns in my leg and I am using salicylic paint for treatment. Please suggest me what should I have to do?
What are the symptoms of heart attack and what are the chances of having one at young age such as mine?
Please tell me the best protein powder to make shake for everyday i'm talking about protein not whey protein. Please help me.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run.
My name is giddu I have constipation problem I tried some medicine but don't relief please suggest me some effective medicines.
According to figures provided by the World Health Organization, there are currently about 420 million people suffering from diabetes mellitus, in any of its types.
This disease affects one in eleven people, resulting in consequences such as strokes, blindness, heart attacks and chronic renal failure.
In the case of men suffering from this pathology, there is another disease that can not only affect the patient physically but also psychology and is erectile dysfunction.
Fundamentally, it implies the inability to maintain an erection that can lead to a full sexual relationship, affecting in the great majority, diabetic patients between the ages of 50 and 70 years.
Is it true that if I have diabetes I can suffer from erectile dysfunction?
- Yes, and one of the main reasons is because diabetes increases blood sugar levels, causing destruction in the blood vessels.
At the time of having an erection the brain sends an order to the muscles so that these relax, and later, the glasses open and fill with blood generating the erection.
On the other hand, it can also present hardening in the blood vessels what is known as atherosclerosis, which does not allow dilation of the same so you could not reach an erection.
Can erectile dysfunction be diagnosed in time?
- There are currently specialized tests that can demonstrate that a patient is suffering from this disease, but the fastest and most effective method is a constant medical check-up.
Does erectile dysfunction have a cure?
As such there is no cure for this disease, in an initial phase is sought a suitable treatment that allows the patient to have a normal sex life, if this does not work there are other types of drugs that are administered intracavernosa (injections in the Male reproductive member).
In extreme cases, there are surgeries where pumps are implanted that allow a good functioning of the male reproductive system.
How many times a week should a couple have sex to be happy? Science gives the exact number
Physical and emotional intimacy, internal and external factors, form a successful relationship. According to a survey conducted at Florida State University, sex is a key ingredient for marital bliss.
The results of the research were published in the journal Psychological Science, by author Andrea Meltzer. The study was attended by 214 newly married couples. Couples should report their sexual commitment to their partners, assess how satisfied they were with their sex life, and also assess how satisfied they were with their relationship and spouse.
The research found that physical intimacy produces a shine that lasts up to 2 days, increasing long-term relationship satisfaction.
"Our research shows that sexual satisfaction remains high 48 hours after sex, and people with a sexual glow are stronger-that is, people who reported a higher level of sexual satisfaction 48 hours after having sex- reported higher levels High marital satisfaction several months later, "explains Meltzer.
What would be the magic number?
One study uncovered the magic number of how much sex a stable partner should have to be happy. The American research had the participation of more than 30 thousand people with fixed partners and was published in the specialized journal Social Psychological and Personality Science.
They discovered that having sex only once a week is enough to feel satisfied at the wedding. "Although the more frequent sex is associated with greater happiness, this relationship is no longer significant at a frequency greater than once a week," said researcher Amy Muise, a social psychologist.