Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivek V.Khadapkar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek V.KhadapkarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe headache and nausea. I tried all sorts of home remedies. Please help me to get a speed recovery.
Hi sir/mam I am Kural 23 years old n I am facing urine problem, when I feel urinate it comes drop by drop and too takes two or three times to complete with pain. And sometimes when I am sitting it comes out some amount of urine without knowing me. I consult also doctor and the result of scan is urine prevoid 700 ml and post void 500 ml, doctor said tube must be take in by the treatment, I tube by urine way and said it may cure 10 % only. And medicines are conserve and Tolu-XR®Z. Please your suggestions. Thank you.
Hi I had sex with one guy unfortunately. I'm getting too much of pain. In my ass. Not able to go toilet properly. It's getting pain very high. Not able to walk properly and not able to sleep in night properly and not able to sit properly. Feeling to die. Please help me.
A burn scar on your skin does not only spoil your appearance, but also hampers your self-confidence. You can undertake a plastic surgery in order to eliminate burn scars and burn marks. A burn repair surgery is an effective way to fix any previous or fresh burn scars. Although a burn scar cannot be totally eliminated, this surgery helps in improving basic functions and makes the scar less prominent or noticeable.
About Burn Repair Surgery: There are two types of burn repair surgeries. An acute burn surgery is carried out immediately after a burn injury has been inflicted. It is undertaken in a hospital by a team of surgeons who specialize in acute burn repair surgeries.
A re-constructive burn surgery is usually carried out after the initial burn scar heals. Re-constructive burn surgery aims at improving both the functional appearance and the cosmetic appearance of a burn scar. This form of burn surgery incorporates the modification of the scar tissue. The treatment procedure for scar tissues requires several months to be successful. New scar contractures may appear for a long time after an injury. Facial burn scars, which cause problems with the eyes, lips, nose and cause hair loss can be rectified. Abnormally thick, white and discolored scars can also be lightened by undergoing a burn repair surgery.
Procedure: The surgical procedure of burn repair surgery primarily involves scar release methods. After a tight scar has been released, the opening or incision made in the skin is repaired. Several techniques are applied for the purpose of closing the wounds. These include skin grafts and skin rearrangement or Z-plasty. Sometimes, more advanced flaps are required. This depends on the location of the scar and the desired results. Minor procedures are performed in the form of an outpatient surgery, but in case of larger grafts and flaps, inpatient facility is required.
After undergoing the surgery, you must follow your surgeon's care instructions properly for effective healing. This would also enable you to have a long-term effect and improved appearance of burn scars. Follow-up appointments with your surgeon after the surgery are essential.
Before deciding on undergoing a burn repair surgery, you must consult an efficient cosmetic surgeon and discuss about the surgical procedure. You should know all important facts regarding the surgery and also have an idea about the results, which would be obtained. Non-surgical therapies can also be undertaken for repairing burn scars, which include scar massage, application of pressure garments and some other topical therapies.
Diabetic nephropathy is a serious kidney-related complication of type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. It is also called diabetic kidney disease. Up to 40 percent of people with diabetes eventually develop kidney disease.
Diabetic nephropathy affects the ability of your kidneys to do their usual work of removing waste products and extra fluid from your body. The best way to prevent or delay diabetic nephropathy is by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and treating your diabetes and high blood pressure.
Choose high-fiber and slow-release carbohydrates. Carbohydrates have a big impact on blood sugar levels. High-fiber and slow-release carbohydrates are digested more slowly, thus preventing your body from producing too much insulin. They also provide lasting energy and help you stay full longer. You can try brown rice, sweet potatoes, cauliflower mash, leaf greens, high-fiber breakfast cereal, etc.
- Eat a healthful type of protein at most meals, such as fish, lean meat, skinless chicken. They are high quality protein which produce less wastes and will not increase the burden on kidneys.
- Lessen the intake of sodium properly. Too much sodium will cause swelling and high blood pressure.
- Take vegetables and fruits with high vitamins. They can boost immune system and help you fight with various disease.
- Diet plays an important role in treating disease, but it can not take the place of medication.
Patients with diabetic nephropathy often experience proteinuria and swelling and some may also have combined with high blood pressure. As for the patients, proper dietary plan is very essential in protecting their kidneys and slowing down kidney condition aggravation.
Dietary plan in diabetic nephropathy mainly include the follows:
- Take low protein food, but they can take adequate fish, lean meat, egg white or chicken to replenish the lost protein. These foods contain high quality protein which produce little wastes.
- Avoid high-potassium foods, like low sodium salt, sauce without salt, pickles, processed cans, ginseng powder, chicken powder, strong tea etc.
- Avoid high uric-acid food, like animal giblets, seafood, dried fish, beans etc.
- ﹡Foods that contain high amount of energy but low protein should be chosen, like potato, sweet potato and pumpkin should be considered.
- Low lipid consumptions. Olive oil and peanut oil have abundant monounsaturated fatty acids, which are good for human beings.
- In end-stage kidney disease, as kidneys fail to excrete potassium, and sodium. Foods like spinach, tomato, kelp, banana and peach should be limited.
- If diabetic nephropathy patients have high blood pressure and swelling symptoms, they also need to limit salt intake. Foods rich in salt include pickles, salted eggs, salted vegetables, tomato sauce, barbecue, bacon and various seasons. Besides, fluids intake is also necessary to prevent the aggravation of swelling symptoms.
- Limit sugar intake, which need patients to keep far away from foods with high sugar like chocolate, orange juice, coconut, brown sugar and so on.
The above is the general principles that diabetic nephropathy patients need to follow. Due to different illness condition, exact dietary principles for diabetic nephropathy patients may vary from one to one.type diabetes