Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vivek Suryavanshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek SuryavanshiYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Tried lots of treatments like Kojic acid AHA etc but still not get desired results. Please advise.
I met with an accident near about 2 years ago everything is fine but just it left the scars on my both hands what to do to get rid from this scars as it looks so bad.
I want to know about my sexual problem, When I am tying to intercourse with my partner my penis become normal that didn't strong enough to do the intercourse. So please help me to overcome from this problem, and one thing other time than intercourse my penis was hard enough.
I am little fat, nd my body shape is too poor, on butts. My butts is too big as they appear. And I am no feel stronger.
Currently I use Tivenca gel and Zinderm AN gel on face for pimples. I also take zitcare tablets. My acne is in control but the acne marks are left. What to do for this?
For e. G.I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time. Please hell me.
Hi mam my name is Ankur I was used skin light cream last 1 year My skin become red and acne dark spots This time m using elovera cream till 10. Days Is elovera cream good or not Please mam tell me wht I do?
I am 23 years old man. I am having black marks in my shoulder and also increasing the dots day by day. How to cure this problem?
I am 20 years old and my height is 4'8" People always comment on my height and I don't feel confident due to my height. Please suggest me how can I increase my height.
I am 43 years old man and had a CABG (bypass surgery) before 4 months i.e. On 11-06-2015. I have well managed diabetic problem also. Can I use 'Tadalafil' tablets now which was prescribed my diabetic doctor before my surgery.
Hello madam or sir im uzma im 13 years old female. I AM SUFFERING FROM JAUNDICE TILL HOW MANY DAYS OR MONTH I SHOULD DIET.
I am a woman of 45. I have been taking clonotril. 5 mg and arpizol 10 mg. I see a psychiatrist regularly. I am a bit too anxious and get depressed frequently. Do I need to stop these medicines?
I am 19 yr old and I have backache from last 1 month. What should I do and to whom I should consult?
Psoriasis is a skin condition marked by red, itchy and scaly patches on the skin although the problem of psoriasis extends to even deeper parts under the skin. People who suffer from psoriasis face an increased likelihood of contracting other serious medical conditions such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and psoriatic arthritis. The common factor among these associated conditions is understood to be inflammation.
Here's a list of associated conditions of psoriasis.
1. Obesity - People suffering from mild psoriasis are 30% likelier to be obese than those who are not. For people diagnosed with severe psoriasis the chances increase by 80%.
2. Cancer - People experiencing psoriasis are subjected to an increased risk of contracting certain cancers like lymphoma. A study discovered that people diagnosed with psoriasis have an increased likelihood of 40% to contract cancer than the general population. The reason for this particular risk hasn't been yet understood.
3. Diabetes and high cholesterol - High levels of triglycerides, total cholesterol and lipoprotein are present in patients with psoriasis, and these patients are 28% likelier to have high cholesterol compared to the general masses. According to a recent study, people with have a 46% increased chance of suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
4. Kidney disease - According to a 2013 study, published in the British Medical journal people with psoriasis have an increased risk of encountering kidney disorders. Severe and mild psoriasis increases the likelihood of kidney diseases by 58% and 36% respectively.
5. Peptic ulcers and mood disorders - In some cases, peptic ulcers are also linked with psoriasis. The reason for this is attributed to inflammation. Psoriasis also leads to mood disorders like depression due to the pain and anxiety arising from the condition.