Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
I have desk study. But last few month. My body should fat. obesity occur. How can maintain my fitness.
I have been suffering from severe cold, fever and dry cough, head ache, body pain for more than 3 days. Whatever I eat I can feel only bitter taste. Are they due any disease or ordinary fever. How do I get cured?
Hello Sir/Mam, I am 29 years old and married since 3 years. My husband is a drug addict and we have not had full sex till now. He is not financially stable as well. I do not force him at all for anything and I try my level best to provide him my full support. His mood swings frequently and at times he abuses for what I have not done. I try to be happy and all the time I am smiling at home but this feeling has started eating me now. I feel restless, I feel incomplete. In 3 years I have got nothing I mean no financial, emotional, Physical or moral support. Now I am worried about my health as I know from Outside I am strong but form inside I am broken. I need someone to understand me. Please help me.
I am 22 year old. I think I have ocd. Because I keep doing same thing many times like moving my head, shoulder in same manner till I am satisfied. I don't want to do it but I cann't control it. I face this problem since my childhood. When I was child I used to keep my book one over another in straight way but I kept doing that for multiple times though I knew that books were in straight line.
I am 33 and I am having frequent headache and stress of my business and my memory is also very low now I forget all the things very quickly please recommend that should I do.
I am 20 years old. Sir, I had psychiachiatric problem. So I went to the psychiatrist. He diagnosed my problem as 1) depending personality disorder 2) depressive personality disorder 3) anxious personality disorder After came out of the problem I came to an idea and I started studying the people. I started being happy once unexpectedly misunderstanding happened between me and somebody, at that time I was asking apologise suddenly my father came and he said that my son (me) become mad that's y he misunderstood don't mine him. I was shock from that day onwards I lost interest on life, I decided that I will never enjoy in life. Is solution is there in for my problem or not. Even I unable to go out of the room I am a good student. Even sir I am not able to go for bath. I am expecting that I may have PTSD or panic disorder. If it is panic disorder (agoraphobia) which medicine is suitable for that. No doctor understanding me clearly please suggest me?
My wife age 43 years, she was suffering with fear twenty four hours from two months and not ready to do anything. All works small to big look fearfully. What shall I do?
What are the side effects of lithicarb ,abilify &seroquel ? a family member is being given lithicarb 250X1 breakfast & 250X2 dinner ,abilify 5 mg brakfast ;seroquel 12.5 mg dinner .These medicines patient is taking for last 4 -5 years. Pl. Let me know what are it's side effects in the long run & how long a patient can be given theses medicines?
In the modern day lifestyle, it is extremely difficult to be stress free. Even a tiny situation like losing your pen to a something like meeting a deadline at work can cause stress. Stress acts like a catalyst to different diseases like high cholesterol, hypertension, cardiac diseases, etc. You cannot avoid stress, but what you can do is help yourself fight it; and you can actually fight stress with the help of food as well. Here are a few food items which will help you with your fight against stress:
- Chocolate: Chocolate is one of the best stress busters. It contains magnesium, phenyl ethyl amine and carbohydrates, all of which help lift your spirits. Chocolate helps in the reduction of stress hormones, helping you to relax.
- Coffee: Coffee helps your brain signal the production of BDNF (a brain derived protein), which helps to keep your brain cells healthy. A low level of BDNF can cause a lot of stress and depression. Coffee triggers many neurotransmitters, which control your mood changes; so may be a cup or two of coffee will help your to be chirpier.
- Green leafy vegetables: All green leafy vegetables like spinach contain a high quantity of magnesium. Magnesium prevents headaches and fatigue, which in turn reduces stress.
- Black Tea: Black tea can relieve you of stress, quicker than any other food item. Black tea reduces the amount of cortisol, a hormone which causes stress, and gives you a feeling of calmness.
- Milk: Milk contains calcium, which is known to ease anxiety and control sudden mood swings related to PMS or post menstrual stress.
- Bananas: Bananas have a huge content of dopamine, which is a natural chemical that works towards boosting your mood. This is the same chemical released in your body after a session of working out. Bananas also have a lot of potassium and B group vitamins which work towards soothing your nervous system and a lot of magnesium which brings in positivity to your mood.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in vitamin E and group B vitamins, which will help you to be more resilient when you are depressed or anxious.
So if you are stressed out, pop in a few almonds or have a cup of tea, and release your stress.