Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek DivediYour feedback matters!
I am a 33 year old male suffering from severe pain in the knees & slight pain in the joints of hands & shoulders, for the last 15 to 20 days. I have visited my family doctor & has been advised certain medicines like zyloric & acelofenac. My blood sugar is absolutely normal & uric acid level is 6. 7. Kindly, advise.
I have a leg pain from a long time I hade consulted many doctors but still its paining what should I do.
My 10 Year sister has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true?
Helo Dr. Actually my problem is that my leg are so much pain when im seating on feet so it's come tooo I my pressure so whts I do.
I am having chronic neck pain since 6 years .and pain is more severe past 4 months .this pain is actually due wt lifting, poor posture, carrying heavy bags .so can it be cervical prob .i have done xray but everything is normal .this pain is intermittent .using mobile for long also increase the pain .so what to do.
I have back pain from past three days and I don't know what to do know now so. Please suggest me as soon as possible its getting worse and I am confirmed please help me.
She is of around 38 years old. She had a problem that, when she get up, she is suffering from leg (thenar) pains. She consults many doctors but ther is no use. Pls give me a sol doctor.
I have a problem that I have pain in my legs that causes a lot of problem, I want to remove my pain in a short period of time so that I become physically good health.
I am having pain in my knee cap from last two months. Wen I bent my knee it is more problematic .during periods it's more .I just got married three months before and shifted my place .life style has been changed. I found more tomato and packet milk is causing this problem. I never had this kind pain before. I afraid of arthritis pain.
Joint Replacement Surgery is a procedure where the damaged surface of the advanced arthritic joints are removed and replaced with artificial joints, such as metallic, plastic and ceramic joints.
These surfaces closely replicate the original anatomy.
When do you need a knee replacement?
When you suffer from severe pain or deformity in the joint (knee in this case), the pain or stiffness and deformity makes it difficult to perform simple tasks. Severe grade IV osteoarthritic knees of people over 50 years when have pain, swelling and deformity fail to respond to medicines, physiotherapy, injections and rest.
Aim of the surgery
- Correct the deformity: Relieve the pain and give near full movements almost immediately after the procedure. Details including techniques and safety, it is a safe, rewarding surgery with a success rate of as high as 99.5% when done by an able and experienced professional.
- Anaesthesia: Usually it is the spinal cord epidural where one is rendered numb for 3 to 4 hours waist down. Sometimes a general anaesthesia is given. A 4 to 5 inches cut is made in front of the knee and all the damaged cartilages, bones, loose bodies are removed from the lower end of the thigh, upper end of the tibia (usually of few millimetres) and the surface re-crafted to match the size and shape of the artificial joint (it is usually imported). They are fixed with bone cement. The ligaments and muscles are reattached and the parts closed.
- Recovery: Stand up and walk a few steps with a walker the day after the procedure i.e. in 24 hours. Physiotherapy in hospital for 5 to 7 days and/or walking, progressively longer walks and exercises over the following 15 days. Stitches are removed in 15 days. The patient can return back to normal activity in 4 to 8 weeks the surgery.
- Activities: Normal walks of 3 to 5 km per day Climbing stairs, cycling, swimming, and driving can be performed with the new implant(s) now.
- Avoid: Squatting/kneeling Prohibited: contact sports like football, cricket, tennis; jumping; adventure sports Longevity of joints: 15-35 years depending on the materials used.