Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Iam an 17 years old boy. I am having many kinds of marks on my face like pimple marks, scars, etc. Please give me some tips or suggestions to get rid of them and make my face look clean again. Will they ever go? Thank you.
Hello am suffering from skin breakouts skin allergy as well as frm pimples frm six months. taking alopathic medicines. Bt they r getting worse. please help!
I am civil engineer. I am working in site. I am white in color. But due to work my face turned into black. in future how my face will turn into white. What are the reasons my face turned into black? What are the precautions I will take while working under sun?
Ageing is often the harshest foe to the skin. The years will take its toll on the skin’s tightness, resulting in loose saggy skin. However, there are many techniques which allow for the rejuvenation and tightening of the skin and help you get your youthful look back. Most of these are usually non-invasive or minimally-invasive and include creams, peels, dermabrasion and other such forms of treatment. One such method which has become quite popular is laser skin tightening.
What is Laser Skin Lightening?
As is evident from the name, this method uses a laser or an infrared light source of a specific wavelength to heat up the treated area. This method of treatment specifically heats up the collagen present under the skin and stimulates it to cause tightening. This treatment also encourages the growth of new collagen under the skin.
Benefits of Laser Skin Tightening:
Some of the benefits of laser skin tightening are mentioned below –
It works deep beneath the skin– While most other treatments make you look younger by treating the superficial layers of skin, laser skin tightening works by stimulating the collagen under the skin and thus works from way deeper, making it a more effective treatment. It can easily correct all forms of lines on your neck, forehead, eyes, wrinkles and blemishes.
Minimally invasive– There is no involvement of surgical tools and thus no incisions, stitches or even injections are used. Although the skin is heated up from beneath the surface with the help of a laser, it is still a minimally invasive procedure.
Less painful– Although the lower layers of the skin are heated up, the laser mechanism allows for the top-most layer of the skin to remain cool, thus lessening the pain and discomfort faced during the procedure.
Minimal downtime– Laser skin tightening is a minimally invasive process and is usually done on an outpatient basis. The total downtime is quite minimal and you can resume daily activities quite quickly after the procedure.
- Lasts for longer– As the new collagen develops under your skin, the effects start to show in full swing in about a couple of months. You may at best need a follow up treatment to ensure that the best results are achieved. However, once the treatment is completed and the skin tightens, the effects do stay for quite a while.
My father suffered bleeding this morning from anus. It was quiet a bit of blood. He did not complaint about any pain or bleeding before. What might be the cause. He is 67 years old.
I am 20 years old girl. I am engaged since two months. My lips turn black whenever we have a lip lock. The mark takes up a week to vanish. What is the reason behind it and what could be done to avoid it?
Colour of my skin have become dark and little black. But first I was having fair complexion. PLEASE GIVE ME TIPS TO IMPROVE COLOUR OF MY SKIN NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY.
I am 47 years old. Suffering from harpez zoster at left side of stomach since more than 2 months . These are disappeared but pain below the skin is there. What to do please suggest.
Here are 8 great benefits of cucumber you should avail yourself of this summer-
1) Rehydration - Cucumbers are 95 percent water. They help in keeping the body well hydrated while promoting toxin elimination in the body. Replace your aerated drinks, tea or coffee intake with cucumber.
2) Daily Vitamins - Cucumbers are a good source of vitamin B and C. In fact, cucumbers have most of the vitamins the body needs in a single day. Do not peel off its skin, because the skin contains a good amount of vitamin C, nearly 10 percent of the daily-recommended vitamins.
3) Hair & Skin Care - The silicon and sulfur in cucumbers help to stimulate hair growth. Cucumber juice and skin can be used for skin irritations and sunburns. When you place a slice over the eyes, cucumber’s anti-inflammatory properties help reduce puffiness of eyes.
4) Removes Bad Breath - Cucumber juice is a very good mouthwash. To get instant relief from bad breath, press a slice of cucumber to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for few seconds, the phytochemcials will kill the bacteria that cause bad breath.
5) Aids in weight loss and digestion – Cucumber is a low calorie food with high fiber and water content, it is therefore an ideal diet for people looking at weight loss. It also aids digestion. Daily consumption of cucumbers is a tested remedy for chronic constipation.
6) Treats diabetes, blood pressure and cholestrol - Cucumber juice promotes insulin production in the body and is therefore very beneficial for diabetic patients. Due to its high potassium, magnesium and fiber content, cucumbers effectively regulate blood pressure. Also, a compound called ‘sterols’ in cucumbers helps in reducing cholesterol levels.
7) Relieves gout, joint pain and arthritis pain - Cucumber is an excellent source of silica, which promotes joint health by strengthening the connective tissues. They are also rich in vitamin A, B1, B6, C & D, Folate, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium – you name it! And when its juice is mixed with carrot juice, it can relieve gout and arthritis pain by lowering the uric acid levels.
8) Fight cancers - Cucumbers are known to contain pinoresinol, lariciresinol, and secoisolariciresinol. These three lignans have a strong history of research with respect to reduced risk of several cancer types, including breast cancer, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and prostate cancer.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.