Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal HankareYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from Alopecia Totalis / Universalis since I was three years old. I had read that a Medicine for Psoriasis has been effective in curing this ailment and is under trial in USA. Please let me know whether there has been any development in this regard and whether such cure is available in India.
M 37 female. M very over weight or obese. Tried 2-3 dietician n lost 11-12 kgs but after sm time again regain. Lost confidence. Tried jumping jogging but with in 2-3 weeks knee pain start. Wt 2 do.
I have little pain inside my teeth for month. But teeth is not painful to touch. I can see some black spots on teeth.
To maintain natural, clear skin - avoid highly refined foods, sugary foods, soda drinks, fast food, dairy products, peanut oil and sweetbreads.
Vegetarian male 21, so I had this stomach problem for a while, that was like for a week. The local doctor told me it was food poisoning and he gave me tablets I had been taking them. One night when I was sleeping all of a sudden my upper back and stomach started to pain, lower the heart and below the neck, it was for like 20 mins and just went down, is this some kinda sign to something or was just a muscle pull? *I kinda tend to eat lunch outside daily, kinda healthy but.
I am 48 year old female. I have pigmentation problem on my face. Can you tell me a solution for this?
Iam very much stressed during my exams. I just can't have a peace of mind even for a second. What should I do?
Hello doctor I am very much in bad because my height should not increasing and my body weight is too low. Please give me some tips for my problems please please--------------------------------------------------------please.
I feel sometime nervous and unhappy. Also very low in confidence. But when my confidence is high I am different person. This happens every now and then. My doctor gave me escigress which I take 1/2 after lunch and dinner. While taking this medicine I feel better.
I am 25 years old but from last few months I am not able to sleep. I get skinny day by day my mind is notable to thnk quickly also I am upset do not knw y please help me.
Carom (ajwain) is a crucial herb that is found in all Indian kitchens and is used primarily as a taste enhancer. Carom has numerous medicinal properties that make it beneficial for maintaining a good condition of your health. Dietary regime that utilizes carom on a regular basis can derive a lot of health benefits in the long term.
The following are some of the benefits of carom:
- Acidity- Carom has anti-acidity properties that can prove beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of acidity and enables you to control your problem your acidity effectively. A solution made from a pinch of salt, carom and lukewarm water, when consumed every morning or post meal on a regular basis, works wonders.
- Asthma- The smoke of carom seeds act as a bronchodilator that is effective in easing the breathing pattern. If an asthma patient utilizes the mixture of carom seeds and jaggery twice daily on a regular basis, it will provide considerable relief from the discomforts that are associated with asthma.
- Diabetes- Carom has medicinal properties that aid you to control your blood sugar level. Consumption of a solution made from a tsp of neem powder, half tsp of cumin powder, carom seeds and a glass of hot milk on a regular basis can help you manage your blood sugar.
- Cold and migraine- Carom can be utilized for the treatment of recurrent and persistent cough and cold. Inhalation of grounded carom seeds is effective in providing relief from constant headache, cold and migraine.
- Stomach problems- Carom seeds have mild alcoholic properties that can be utilized to treat the problem of stomach pain and indigestion. A mixture of carom seed and salt when consumed with a sip of water is effective in providing relief from the symptoms of indigestion and stomachache.
- Menstrual cramps- Application of carom seed oil can help you achieve speedy relief from the discomfort of menstrual cramps. The seeds of carom act as an effective nerve tonic and reduce the intensity of menstrual cramps.
- Sperm count- Carom seeds are effective in increasing sperm count and can also be utilized to treat sexual dysfunctions. Roast a mixture of tamarind kernel, carom seeds and clarified butter; add a tsp of the mixture and honey to a glass of milk and consume it on a regular basis prior to sleep to achieve speedy results.