Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vishakha G. PawarYour feedback matters!
My wife had neck pain AND CERVICAL LYMPHADENOPATHY for 2 months and since 1 month she is on AKT4. DURING TREATMENT SHE DEVELOPED TORTICOLLIS AND NOW UNABLE TO SUPPORT HER NECK. MRI DONE MULTI LEVEL INVOLVEMENT BUT NO NEUROLOGICAL DEFICIT. PLS ADVISE.
Hi, I'm 21 year old boy my weight is around 40kg which is not normal I think, wat should I do to gain some weight, want some advice plz.
I am having stomach pain since last Saturday on left side, I am having pain killers for this. What it could be? What is permanent solution of it?
I have a missed periods for 5 days and then 6th day I have a period, Could you tell me Still I Pregnant, If Not, Please Tell me the tips for fast pregnancy.
I am 20 year old male and have been facing the problem of high hair fall rate. From childhood I had less dense hair and now ut has become even worse. Can you suggest me anything.
Sir/madam I have hot frequent hair loss and my age is 22 years. What I have to take precautions plus give m suggestions for ointments of b half of this.
I have pimples in my legs and also on my hands I have red eyes and also I have radish pimples on my face and on my chin what are the precautions of this and what are the symptoms.
Hair loss can start with beginning of Diabetes.Many times it Diabetes warning sign.Anyone with unusual hair loss should talk to a doctor.
POTENTIAL CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS
1.Diabetes causes damage to the small blood vessels thus limits oxygen and nutrients reaching the the scalp.Undernourished hair follicles (roots) gets weaken and loose their grip causing hair loss
2.Diabetes can cause fluctuations hormone production.This imbalance of hormones affects the growth cycle of hair.
3.Diabetes weakens immune system.In such situation scalp is more susceptible to fungal and bacterial infections leading hair loss.
4.Diabetes can slow the body’s cell regeneration time, disturbing the growth cycle of hair.
5.Illness, stress or hormonal fluctuations can cause hair to enter the resting phase, leading to diffuse thinning of the hair.
6. The hair loss could be caused by conditions not related or indirectly related to Diabetes.For example Thyroid dysfunction.
Hair loss becomes permanent when the hair follicles are destroyed, so early diagnosis and treatment are important.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
1.Good Diabetes control.This allows hormones to balance, immune system to strengthen, and the hair growth cycle to get back on track.
If you notice unusual hair loss, see your Diabetologist Doctor to determine whether the shedding is related to Diabetes.
If the shedding is a medication side effect, a prescription change is the obvious solution.
SOME HAIR CARE TIPS
1.Use hair brushes with widely spaced bristles
2.Minimal use of hair dryers and curling irons.
3.Avoid braids or ponytails that pull on the scalp.
4.Avoid products with harsh chemicals such as perms, hair straighteners, or dyes.
5.Protect the hair from sun, wind, and chlorine exposure.
6.Eat a well-balanced diet.
7.Exercise regularly to promote optimal circulation
8.Use relaxation techniques for stress reduction.
Hair shedding can diminish self-esteem and sometimes leads to social anxiety or depression. So act wisely and smartly.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.