Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vishakha G. PawarYour feedback matters!
My skin near groin area is darkened and itchy and is slowly spreading, even though I keep it clean.Please tell.
I am diabetic, however I am not comfortable with medication. After taking medicines for week long, I start feeling uncomfortable. I feel lots of dizziness and weakness with medication. Please suggest me some better way out to fight diabetes.
Hii. I am 21 year old. I think too much and sometimes I don't even realise why am I so sad. I am quiet concerned about my future . Can u suggest some help.
Sir I am a student but I can not get my sleep properly I want to sleep but I can not,there is a tension in my mind what should I do for this coz of this I am feeling not well so please suggest me what should I do.
I am feeling discomfort in my treat normally like sore treat and treat is covered with mucus what is the problem I am facing. One day I noticed some blood in my mucus I have tonsil stones too. Please help me by giving good feedback.
My grandmother has back pain from last 4 months when she take medicine in 3 4 days the pain reduce but after few days it's start again what I do help please.
My friend having age 23 in her mensuration period there is no bleeding having white discharge so what happened.
I am suffering from loose motion actually whenever I eat anything spicy or fried outside I usually suffer from loose motion.
Hi I am a computer professional. My problem is worried nature and related issues. I can't control my tension. I am always worried and tensed for no reason. I have always lot of free time in office. My work pressure is very less and having very less work at office. So simply sitting everyday without much fun. So no activity for long hours. It makes me worried. I am married and have a baby. My blood pressure varies always like 80_120, 88_134, 75-110. Heart beat is more I think. 75, 88, 90 like it goes. My parents have a worried nature. Till my 30 th age I was ok. But due to bad food habit I became more vulnerable. I had stock issues. Every time I feel going to the toilet after food. Also stomach is filled with gas due to tensed nature. I have recreation activies in a good manner. So I get sweat very well all evening. When I have to attend calls or interviews I get nervous and that does not go down easily. I have homely food for the past 3 years. Sometimes I eat at hotel. Can you please suggest me what is my problem? I want control my bp if it is bp. Please reply.
Hi, I am planning to study in Australia in few more months, but, according to reports. Australia has the highest chances of getting skin cancer due to UV rays, what are the precautions 1 can take to be safe from skin cancer & what are the symptoms of skin cancer?
Sir. I have lots of hair on my hands n legs. and of course over my chest. I want to remove it. What should I do. Wax or laser treatment. I don't wanna any side effect. So kindly answer. What should I do ?
Hi, I am male 25, and from past few months I am finding it difficult to get sleep at night. Any suggestions?
Hi i'm 21 years old I weigh 43kgs, I have severe hair fall problem from a month I have silky straight very thin hair. Please tell me what do I do to stop hair fall.thank you.
My brother has very low weight of 52 at the age of 20. He looks skinny. What could be the best way to gain weight.
My face is getting dried even if I apply moisturizer cream. How to get rid of it? Currently I am applying Nivea Soft.
Hello doctor. I am 28 yrs old male, I have been masturbating since 10 yrs, I am facing premature ejaculation problem, and night falls,, I want to reduce the habit of masturbating because of that I am becoming very thin and cannot able to gain weight., I am going to get married in two months, So, will there be any future problems with my wife regarding sex or child birth.
10 tips for how to sleep better:
1. Rest in cozy comfort:
A quality mattress, soft blankets and cool temperature will reduce annoying distractions (too hot! achy back!) and help you relax.
2. Turn on some soothing sounds: use a sound machine or a fan to drown out what may be preventing you from falling asleep within 15 minutes of laying down.
3. Complete darkness:
If your room isn’t completely dark, consider a sleep mask—this will also increase your natural production of melatonin, which is not only a great sleep inducer but a great cancer fighter as well (study).
4. Snooze-inducing smells: wearing lavender lotion or using a diffuser with lavender essential oil may help you hit deep sleep sooner. Plus, who doesn’t love the smell of lavender? ahhh…
5. Turn off tech at least 1 hour before going to bed. Then, keep lights dim and read or meditate to let your body naturally make some sleepy melatonin (the hormone that is produced as it gets dark out, and regulates sleep and wake cycles).
6. Skip or reduce caffeine. Caffeine not only prevents many folks from falling asleep at night initially, but it can also decrease the amount of restful sleep that happens at night (study). If you’re having trouble sleeping at night, try decaf, herbal tea or keep it to one cup very early in the morning.
7. Go easy on the alcohol: Alcohol feels like a sedative at first because it slows down motor and brain function, leaving us feeling relaxed and worry-free. But, as it’s metabolized, acetaldehyde is produced, which acts like a stimulant in our bodies. This is what wakes us up in the wee hours of the morning unable to get the rest we need. So for a good night’s sleep, peel back on the alcohol and drink it earlier and with food (or not at all).
8. No nicotine: Nicotine is similar to caffeine in that it’s a stimulant and may cause insomnia. And even once you fall asleep, you’ll have decreased slow wave sleep, which means it’s less restorative (study). Tough love: stop smoking. Period. (i adore you too much not to say this.)
9. Exercise: Try to fit in 20-30 min of moderate exercise daily, but make sure to do it several hours before bed. Ideally, 20-30 minutes of cardio in the morning with some restorative yoga in the afternoon.
10. Clear your mind: If you’re tossing and turning after switching the lights off, you may need to hit the reset button on your mind. Here are a few things to try. Before going to bed, journal—jot it all down. You could also try a guided meditation. If you can’t fall asleep after lying in bed for 15 minutes, get up and do something relaxing for 15-30 minutes before returning to bed. Don’t give up. You’ll find a strategy that works for you.