Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Virendra ParkaleYour feedback matters!
My age is 22 years and my weight is 47 kilograms. I am too lean. I am suffering from fever randomly What should I do? What do you reckon to me?
I have hormonal imbalance problem because of this I'm not getting periods regularly. How to balance hormones naturally.
I am a 26 years old female and have hair problem for last 3 months. What should I do? Please help me.
1 'don't eat greasy food and chocolate, because you'll break out.'
This is probably the biggest misconception about acne. Junk food won't cause you to breakout. However, if you want to cut back on these foods for other health reasons, go for it!
2. 'you should scrub your face hard because dirty skin causes acne.'
We all should practice good hygiene. Who wants to walk around with a dirty Face? you should wash your face at least twice a day. Washing your face a lot and
Scrubbing it too hard won't clear up your acne; instead, it could aggravate the skin and Make it worse.
3. 'you have to let acne run its course.'
No way! acne is a treatable condition. No need to wait for acne to clear up on its own.
The longer you wait, the more likely your chances are of permanent scarring.
4. 'make-up won't make your zits worse.'
Wrong. Makeup contains oil that can worsen the acne. If you choose to
Wear makeup, choose products labelled noncomedogenic and oil-free.
5.'suntanning reduces acne.'
While a suntan can temporarily dry up some of the oil, the drying factor could actually
Encourage the skin to produce more oil, thus, causing more acne. Besides, over-exposure
To the sun will cause wrinkles, age spots, blotchy spots and sagging skin sooner than
6 'cleanse your blood for an acne free face'
Acne is caused due to excessive sebum i. E oil secretion. It's not the blood but the oil glands which when gets blocked and infected that a pimple pops out. So there is no need to consume blood purifiers.
7 'acne scars are not treatable'
Fractional lasers, platelet rich plasma, derma rollers and other surgical options available nowadays can reduce scarring considerably if done by an experienced professional.
8 'acne occurs only on face'
Acne can occur anywhere above the waistline- scalp, back, chest, shoulders, inside ears -; all can get acne apart from the face.
It's never too late to visit a dermatologist to cure your acne and acne scarring. Don't let others decide the fate of your face.
Hi doctor. My husband got pimples on his face some years ago his age is 29 yrs, bt d pimple left der marks, holes,his skin became uneven n holes of pimples. Now pimples has stopped bt d marks n holes r left over. So I request uh 2 please suggest something good fr him. Thanking you.
I am 88. 4 kg vegetarian, unmarried have pcod ,much pains in legs knees toes foot ankle. Unable to walk .please help no sleep, in ,depression, tiresome,
I am having severe pain in my heels since last 3 months, Iam a working women and I have to climb stairs also. Iam using homeopathic medicines namely R55 and R71 and Calcaria Flourica 6x.
White rice is originally Brown rice which has been thoroughly refined before it is made available in the stores. Rice grain in its natural unpolished state is rich in fiber, thiamine, proteins, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Whole rice is also rich in fiber which is good for your digestive system and also aids you to manage your weight effectively. There is a raging debate over the type of rice which is good for your health.
The following are some of the pointers that compare white rice to brown rice:
- Calorie composition: White rice contains more calories when compared to brown rice. A cup of white rice comprises of 242 calories, while a cup of brown rice comprises of 218 calories. Brown rice is recommended to people who are interested to cut down on their calorie intake as a whole.
- Carbohydrates and Fiber composition: Both brown rice and white rice are rich in carbohydrate. A cup of brown rice comprises of 53 grams of carbohydrates and a cup of brown rice comprises of 46 grams of the same. But when it comes to fiber content, brown rice contains more fiber. Fiber is known to boost the blood cholesterol level and aids in weight management; therefore brown rice is more beneficial for help.
- Fat and Protein composition: In case of fat and protein composition, both types of rice have a low fat composition while a cup of each type of rice contains about 4.5 grams of protein.
- Vitamins and Minerals composition: Brown rice is known to contain more percentage of natural vitamins and minerals when compared to white rice. White rice is thoroughly refined which results in the loss of its natural properties. The manufacturers tend to add vitamins and minerals artificially during the processing of the whole rice grain.
- Glycemic Index: According to studies, foods which have a high glycemic index tend to increase your blood sugar level. As per the glycemic index, brown rice has a much lower glycemic index than white rice. The average glycemic index of white rice is about 89 while in case of brown rice it's 50.
It can be said that brown rice is much more nutritious than white rice due to its wholesomeness and higher concentration of nutrients. Brown rice is highly recommended to those people who are health conscious and tend to be careful about their calorie intake.
Related Tip: "6 Do's and Don'ts of Healthy Eating Habits"
I have tonsils. Left side tonsil is very enlarged. Right side is less enlarged. One doctor said- this can be cured only by operation. I did not do that. Homeopathy Doctor said- no need for operation. Take medicine for 1.5 years. It will cure. I took Homeopathy medicine. At the time of eating I was fine, but when I left my throat pains and ulcers also come with pain. I am taking Septilin from Himalayas. But its not the proper solution. Please advise the best solution how to remove tonsils completely from the root. I cannot eat cold things also. I am suffering from bad and huge enlarged tonsils.
I am 26 years old I have in lots sex I can't control my feelings many times I ignored that stupid thinking but I can't please help me how to out come this issue Thanks 4 your regards.
I have increased hair fall and is getting pattern baldness and thinning of hair. The scalp is visible from out. What should I do?
Sir I am suffering from gb stones from last three years. More pain is occurred in my left side. Please suggest me suggestions.
Sir, My father (50) is suffering from Diabetes please tell how to reduce the glucose level please tell any medicine to reduce the glucose level also my father is suffering from cataract problem and the doctor says that do an operation as early as possible. Thanks!
I hair have started falling and the thickness have also reduced of hair they have become brownish, what I do to make them healthy?
I am 20 year male I have an hair fall problem I don't have dandruff. But I don't know why it's falling please suggest me better advice to. Prevent my hair.
7 CHARACTERISTICS OF EMOTIONALLY STRONG PEOPLE
Emotionally strong people are better able to manage the stresses and distresses of daily life, and recover more quickly from challenges and crises when they arise. Is your emotional engine strong enough to take you through the ups and downs of life? Are you riding a bullock cart which can topple over anytime you pass through a broken road or are you driving a four wheel, all terrain vehicle, which will ensure you a safe trip through all the rocky terrains of your life?
A common cultural belief is that people who don’t cry and are unemotional, detached are the emotionally strong ones...and the ones who cry easily and exhibit emotional turmoil are the weaker ones. Well, this is just a myth and not an accurate indicator of one’s mental and emotional strength. A person’s internal coping mechanism will determine how strong he/she is emotionally and deal with challenges and bounce back from them. For eg. Two investors invest in a startup company and watch it fail after 5 years of hard work...one cries copious tears and falls apart, the other controls his emotions but feels defeated. Both were not emotionally strong as they couldn’t sustain the pressure and crumbled. It would have been fine if they felt sad and worried over the loss of time, resources and money and then bounced back with fresh ideas and renewed energy, which would have shown their capability to bounce back from difficult situations.
Unfortunately, too many of us judge ourselves incorrectly in exactly such moments. If we react emotionally or tearfully to emotionally challenging situations we scold ourselves for being weak, even when we have every intention of persisting and moving forward and even when we believe we will eventually succeed. Tears are usually a sign of frustration and disappointment, not defeat. What you believe about your future chances of success and how discouraged you feel in the long term is far more important than how often you cry in response to stresses and bad news.
The following list will help you decide how emotionally strong you are and where you need to work on yourself:
1) Emotionally strong people are less discouraged by setbacks and disappointments: they see each failure as an opportunity to learn and improvise over the last one. They compare themselves with themselves and define their own measures for failure and success. You could do an analysis of your strengths, limitations, opportunities and impediments in order to get over difficult situations. Geet, a student who didn’t get into his desired subject of IT, sat through 5 years of Law and did some extra courses in corporate law and worked towards fulfilling his dream of working in the Corporate. He felt confident, happy and satisfied with his efforts.
2) Emotionally strong people are more adaptable to change: they welcome and embrace changes in themselves and their environment simply because it brings newer opportunities and learning which can catapult them on their way to success. New boss, different stage of life, children going away are changes that will surely happen. Preparing for them in advance, can help people cope better with changes. When Surabhi got married, she took marital counselling to prepare for the differences that will crop up due to changes in the environment, thinking and attitudes of her inlaws family. She is a happy and successful wife and mother today.
3) Emotionally strong people are able to recognize and express their needs: ability to acknowledge and express your needs is being genuine to yourself and an expression of self care. People who are self aware move faster on the ladder of success as they are devoted and passionate towards their goals and needs. Taking care of your health and exercising along with a professional career makes for an emotionally strong person. You can become aware of your needs and values in counselling and experience contentment and power as you take charge of your life.
4) Emotionally strong people focus on getting around a hurdle rather than on the hurdle itself: focussing on the hurdle can be very emotionally draining and demotivating. Emotionally strong people invest their energies in working through a problem and looking for viable solutions, which ensures their victory over stresses and strains. If you have lost money in business, then working on your sales and marketing skills could get you better gains rather than feeling defeated. Counselling can help you look at problems objectively and from different perspectives. Get in touch with your problem solving skills and feel motivated and accomplished again.
5) Emotionally strong people can learn from mistakes and criticism: who hasn’t been subjected to criticism or made some mistakes? It’s human to err. Working towards excellence rather than perfection and looking for the golden piece of advice in the strong criticism helps emotionally strong people win over situations and important relationships. Sarita, an intelligent and smart woman ignored the critical remarks of her mother in law because she knew that there is a lot to learn from her. She knew which battles to fight and which ones to let go of.
6) Emotionally strong people tend to see the larger perspective in a challenging situation: They don’t get weighed down by smaller defeats when they have the larger picture in mind. An emotionally strong employee, Martin, who experienced office politics, kept his cool and focussed on his work.
7) Emotionally strong people are able to recover more quickly from emotional wounds such as failure or rejection: nobody can reject you unless you give them the permission. Seeing each failure as an opportunity to grow and learn helps. Staying with what you can do differently next time and having fall back plans helps to reduce the impact of failure. Thomas Edison didn’t get deterred by the number of times he could make his bulb glow. He kept looking at different permutations and combinations and kept learning from each mistake. Finally, his bulb glowed and now we all can benefit from the fruits of his hard labour.
If you don’t find yourself scoring high on this list, then there is no need to worry because in personal counselling, you can build emotional strength and capacity to bounce back by working on your mindset and learning more adaptable responses to stresses of daily living.