Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am Payal Yadav, 25 years old, Female. I suffering from wisdom tooth pain very badly. Due to this pain my neck and ear is paining continuously. Please suggest what medicine should I take.
Respected Sir, Please suggest any homeopathy medicine to cure fatty liver and pancreas. What type of food is avoidable. Thnx.
Hello Doctor, I am 24 years old. I am suffering from intestine problem. when I take spicy and oily food it causes burning and acidity in my stomach. I got my usg test done but report was normal. I had decadan and ciplactin 2 years for gaining weight but cause of problem in my intestine I avoided taking medicine. Is abdominal CT scan is safe?
Sir one day while bathing I saw some black created on my thigh region up to 9 which was causing itching.
I just felling much violent headache since almost 3 days. And I am unable to get focus on my study well. Please suggest me.
Penis size very small after erection 3-4 inch after masturbating for 10 years since the age 12 yrs. Now also suffering from early ejaculation. Please assist.
I am a 70 years male. Five years ago a lump the size of a ping-pong ball appeared on the right side of my throat. Recently a smaller lump has appeared higher, closer to the jaw, and is tender. How long before it kills me or can I have it removed or otherwise dissipated?
I have fever for last 3 days. What medicine should I take and what are the symptoms of dengue fever?
I am 33 old male suffering from constipation, don't feel comfortable all the day. Suggest me what should I include in my diet. Shall it is good to take medicine daily for this.
My testes are not in level right one is up left is down. Some time my testis and penis are badly paining. What to do?
When ever I had spicy food and then I pass urine I felt like burning. can you tell me the cause and remedy ? Early it was not happenings. I am 46 years old.
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels