Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinod Jagtap
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod JagtapYour feedback matters!
If in Urine Routine Test Protein is found 20.0 mg/dL (normally nil) and RBC is found 10-13 RBC/HPF (maxm 3-4, preferably nil) Pus Cell 5-7 WBC/HPF, Epithelial Cells ++(in fair nos) but the Urine Culture Report taken from the same sample shows No Aerobic pyogenic Organism Growth after 48 hours of incubation at 37 degree centigrade. My question is whether this will not be reflected in Culture Report. The UTI medications taken on the basis of routine test report completely remission the fever from 101 degree. Then what is the fallacy in Culture Test. RBC and Protein Problem will not be reflected?
I am suffering from a acidity problems and my body is too much week. I am seems like tall and tinny stick. And can not eat more than five breads my eating capacity is to small. Please suggest a better way to get a good health. Regards Anuj Pandey.
I am a bit fat I think. So please kindly give me some tips to reduce my weight. Does my weight at this age is good or not. Will it affect my future life. Kindly give me some health tips.
Sir. I always feel urine infection when I eat tomato'onions in large quantity and spinach. What I ought to do sir. In order to relive from urine infection.
Lybrate | Dr Himanshi Maru speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am female age 355 yrs. I am having fatty belly and I am fell I am so fat my weight is 68 kgs please tell to reduce the weight.
Dear sir, I am 37 years male, day by day my skin color going to dark shed, spcly hands and face, please advice me. I am not work in marketing place most of the time i am sitting at office in ac but I dont know why.
My mother has to have yet another operation After several operations for breast cancer. This Time they are going to remove her glands. Why Are glands removed after operations for cancer?
How much alcohol can someone drink safely at the age of 50? and does our tolerance change with aging?
My chest have keloid due to chicken pox I want to remove it how to I remove it immediately? Help me.
Hii. I'm a 28th years old man. I have a problem of hair fall and my hair is getting white. Pls assist me.
Hi, I am 17 years old, I am suffering from less weight and I am increasing my body and my height is also very less.
Hi, I am having stomach ache from 3 days. I have had the prescribed medicine but it's of no use. please help me. thanks.
Are you suffering from sleeplessness or disturbed and disrupted sleep? According to Ayurvedic principles, proper sleep, along with a proper diet, and a proper utilization of energy is very important for you to maintain good health. There are several practical Ayurvedic health principles, which can help you sleep better, and boost your body immunity. You can opt to follow these Ayurvedic principles for improving your sleep.
- Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule: You must be very disciplined about your sleep. It has been observed that the mind is stable, dull, and slow from 6pm to 10pm, which is a good time for going to sleep Therefore, try to sleep early, which will enable you to get a good sleep throughout the night, and get up fresh early in the morning next day.
- Mindful eating: You should have an early dinner, between 6:30pm to 7pm. As the sun starts setting, your digestive fire cools down. Hence, by eating a light early meal, your digestion will be improved. This positively impacts your sleep quality as well. Avoid watching television, reading books, or having conversations while you eat. You should concentrate solely on the food you eat and enjoy the various textures, aromas, and flavors of it.
- Oil massage: Oil massage therapy is considered to be very important according to Ayurveda. Oil massages on your feet will help in improving your sleep. There are several nerve endings present in your feet, which get nourished by an oil massage. Massaging relieves stress, makes you feel relaxed, improves your blood circulation, and improves your sleep as a result of all this. You should keep herbal oils with you and get regular foot massages.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is important according to Ayurvedic principles for improving the quality of your sleep. Every day, you should practice a few rounds of alternate nostril breathing known as Nadi Shodhana Pranayama. This is excellent for your mind and helps in calming down your nervous system. As a result, you get a better and deeper sleep.
- Practice self compassion: Ayurveda states that your wellness and health depends largely on a proper balance between the mind, body, and soul. Some people make us feel charged up and positive after talking to them, while some people drain us emotionally and leave us annoyed. You should avoid the negative vibes and stay in a positive environment. Be mindful about who you speak to before going to sleep. It is recommended that you turn off your cell phone, computer, television, and social media activity at least two hours before going to sleep.
Exercise regularly in order to keep fit and physically healthy, as a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. This is essential for an improved sleep. Also avoid consuming caffeine, and any form of stimulant, especially after 3pm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.