Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod H. YadavYour feedback matters!
My mother's age 70 years. She is admit in heart hospital complaint with left hand pain and serum creatinine increase by 2.80.she is weak and sugar pressure patient. Sugar 180 and pressure 140/68. She is in ICU. Her angiography report 3 heart weasels block. Doctor said bypass. So what to do further? Operation? Cardiologist help me.
Bleeding from my father's nose at regular intervals. When He try to do some hard work bleeding starts. It was about 8 months before IT was started.
Sir I lives in hyderabad I am suffering from critical chest pain. It is happening when upper body portion moves or bends down. Why it is happening. I am also suffering from sinus infection and liver infection. Is this chest pain is due to these problems and sir please tell me, first kis problem ka treatment karaun. Thank you sir.
My brother is continuously disturbed by headaches . Due to that he cannot concentrate well on anything for more than one hr. Any solutions for that?
Sir l have one bad habit sir that is I used to do hand practice whenever i'm free since when I was in inter 2nd year till now 23age. How to avoid this. Please help me sir.
Eventhough I'm getting erection and maintaining it unable to do intercourse. What is the main problem for it. My wife doesn't like roleplays and asks to go for intercourse directly. Is this the reason I'm unable to do intercourse.
I am very lazy and fat. Whenever I am trying to wake up in morning, my body gets so much of pain. I am working these days. I want to become fit and want to get a healthy and easier life. Tell me possible remedies for it.
I am suffering from cough from last 2 weeks and I have chest pain and when I cough. Can you suggest me what to do?
I am 22 male. From 2-3 days i'm having a kind of burning sensation between stomach & chest in the centre probably in the wind pipe. It comes for seconds and goes. I tried eating or even drinking water to make it go away but It didn't. Please suggest.?
Hi, I have a dick of 5. 5 inches and quick erection, hardly 2 to 3 strokes and my wife is not happy with that, is there a solution to have loner duration sex and to increase size of my pennis?
I am 23 years old man. I have pain in chest since last week. Is it an indication of heart problem? I am scared due to it. I feel serious pain sometimes. Please suggest me.
I am 38 years old and im female, my white blood cells count increased to 15,000. I am feeling abnormal. What should I do and what food should I eat.
Tofu is produced using soybean drain and appears to be like paneer. Though paneer can be effectively be made at home by souring milk, planning of tofu is not as basic. The complicated procedure of making tofu makes it rich in certain nutrients and protein and successfully helps in warding off illnesses like cancer. Here is how paneer and tofu are different:
- Protein content: Paneer is an astonishing source of protein for vegetarians. 100 grams of paneer contains 18 grams of protein, which makes it an astounding source of protein for vegans. It is also perfect for individuals on a weight loss diet or those who want to develop muscles. Tofu then again has just seven grams of protein as it is produced using soy drain.
- Fat substance: Although paneer is referred to be a weight reduction agent and it also keeps you full for quite a while, the fat per 100 grams of paneer is 20 grams, which rate higher than tofu as it just contains 2.5 grams of fat for each 100 grams. Tofu makes a great alternative for paneer for someone who is on a weight reduction spree, without compromising on the taste.
- Calories: Paneer is high on calories when compared with tofu. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 265 calories, while tofu just has 62 calories. This again shows its potential as a perfect weight reduction food.
- Calcium content: Tofu is additionally known to be a rich source of calcium. However, it neglects to beat paneer in this specific situation. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 200 grams of calcium, while tofu contains 130 milligrams of calcium, thereby making paneer more valuable to gain solid bones and teeth.
- Press content: Tofu is rich in iron, while paneer has less iron. Iron is basic to keep up the blood hemoglobin levels and tofu can be incorporated into the eating routine by somebody who experiences paleness.
Which is more beneficial?
With regards to the healthful data of both tofu and paneer, it appears that paneer can be substituted with tofu for somebody on a weight reduction routine. Maintaining distance from paneer totally would not be possible due to its other medical advantages like high protein and calcium content. Utilization of paneer with some restraint is better over totally disregarding it. Diabetics could change to tofu from paneer because of the starch content, although consulting a specialist before doing this is important. After comparing tofu and paneer, it is evident that those who do not look forward to losing weight and want to live a vegan life can go ahead and opt for tofu. However, paneer is a much healthier choice.