Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I drink more cool drinks I have thyroid problem already. Is intake of more soft drinks cause any problem?
I had Solitary rectal ulcer syndrome 3 years ago, which got cured but now also I get blood in stool and my stomach doesn't feel good. I am facing gas and indigestion from 3 days.
Coping with failure
1. Expect mistakes and knocks as they’re a normal part of life. The chances are you’re not any worse than other people!
2. Remind yourself that, on the whole, you are good enough. You may not be perfect – but at least you’re trying. It take courage to step out, and to get up when you fall down. Just being willing to do that is a true mark of success.
3. Don’t over-react. It is better to stay calm, to maintain your composure and choose how you’ll respond. A knee jerk reaction often leads to real regret.
4. Try not to think or worry about how others see you. Don’t let other people determine your self-worth.
5. Put a positive slant on a bad experience. What can you learn from this that moves you closer to success? what can you laugh about with friends; what can you see as humorous?
6. Fix your focus on your goals, then look ahead and keep on going. Don’t let a setbacks deflect you from your purpose and your dreams.
I am suffering from problem TINNITUS. I have tried all Ayurveda, homeopathic and alopathic medicines. Please help me out with this problem. Is there any solution?
I am suffering from teeth problem Please help me if you any suggestions I want to safe my teeth I hope you give me answer.
Hi. I am 26 years old. I am suffering with severe depression, tension since last few months. I am getting getting hyper for every small thing. What do I need to do, in order to get out this?
Sir, I have suffered dysentery disease past one day. Please give me appropriate suggestions and medicine to resolve this problem. And I go to toilet 2-3 time in day. And feel mucus at that toilet.
My mother is 43 years old and her ultrasonography report of whole abdomen says an ill defined SOL (5.16x3. 23 cm) is noted in posterior uterine wall-may be? Fibroid and a dominant follicle/follicular cyst (2.16x1. 97 cm) is noted in left ovary. Also as compared to her 2010 USG reports, enlarged uterus and ovary has been reported in 2016 USG reports. Kindly help.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils and can be of many kinds. One of the kinds of eczema is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. Before treating Atopic Eczema it is always good to take an opinion of a Dermatologist, as the skin of Atopic patients is sensitive and not all home remedies may suit everyone. It is known to aggravate during cold and biting months of winter and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterize this skin ailment. It is mostly found on the face, scalp, knees and elbows.
Let us look at the natural ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Oil Massages: Atopic Eczema is usually characterized by severe dryness, which can be fixed with the help of coconut oil and olive oil massages. Sunflower seed oil and others like camomile, chickweed, licorice and thyme can help in bringing down the inflammation by soothing the area and removing the dryness to a great extent. These oils also have antibacterial properties which can help in treating the eczema in an efficient manner. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
- Probiotics and other Essentials: It is important to get a good dose of Omega-3 oils as well as other essentials like probiotics and flavonoids that are contained in food like green and leafy vegetables, dairy products, fish and others. These elements can help in treating Atopic Eczema in a natural manner.
- Vitamins: Eating the right food can help in removing painful symptoms to a great degree. One can turn to vitamin supplements that will supply precious Vitamin D to the body and help the skin become clear. Vitamin D can also be found in green vegetables, fish and dry fruits like figs and almonds.
- Lifestyle Changes: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. The use of oat meal baths with baking soda can also help.
- Aloe Vera Gel: The soothing and healing properties of Aloe Vera are well known. One can use the gel of this herb to bring down the painful inflammation as well.
There are various ways to deal with Atopic Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.
I have problem of halitosis from previous 5 years, I clean my teeth and tongue well everyday, but problem is not solved please suggest me the solution.
I have an arm surgery for nailing and plating on 19th Feb. Bone is still not joining. I am taking fracture as medicine. What I can do to avoid bone grafting?
Ayurveda talks a lot about Ama - toxins that build up in the body due to an improper diet or lifestyle or pollution and provide a fertile breeding ground for disease. Ama clogs the channels of the body, preventing nutrients from being delivered efficiently to the cells and preventing wastes from being discharged efficiently from the body.
Say the authors of the new book 'The Answer to Cancer': 'If you were to take all the 'bad stuff' circulating in the body and lump it together with a single name, that would be ama. It's germs. It's partially-digested food. It's oxidized LDL (the bad cholesterol)...Ama is the forerunner of all disease. If you have enough of it, you will get sick. The less of it you have, the healthier you are.
Simple solution for Ama -Ama Pachana Spice Water
Drink Ama Pachana Spice Water throughout the day for a very purifying effect and to help enhance your digestion.
Two to three thin slices of fresh ginger
quarter tsp. cumin
quarter tsp. fennel
2 black peppercorns
2 leaves of mint
Boil two quarts of water and put it in a thermos flask. Add herbs and let it steep.