Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am little skinny and want to gain weight faster and want to be healthy so what kind of things I have to eat and what should I do for the same please give suggestions.
Contact personally for expert opinion.
I have severe sensorineural loss in my left ear. My doctor advised me for carbogen therapy but I couldn't find any hospital so where should I go. From where I will get corbogen therapy and is this thing is curable.
My sister baby 1 year old. She is in normal behaviour except weight gain. She is so lean. Suggest me how to increase her weight.
As per recent blood test report my fasting sugar level is 103 & uric acid is 7.7. Should I take medicine for that? if yes, please suggest medicine & other precautions, if any.
I am 20 year old boy I masturbate almost daily and I am so waek and I can't control over it I am feeling so guilty about it what should I do will it cause anything in my future life?
Doctor im 20 years old. My problem is I have don't beard and mustache. I want good beard&mustache. What I do?
My age 30 year. Some time mujhe ek dum se pasina aane lagta h aur chakkar aur ghabrahat bhi hoti h 10 15 min. Kuch der bad thik lagta h.kya prob ho sakti h. please solution privuded.
Hi doc, I am 23 years female from 2 days my left arm is paining and when I take a deep breath a little pain started around my heart. Will you please tell me why it is happening ?
I had testicles pain (continuous paining in left testicle) from 5 months, I consulted urologist and done scrotum ultrasound reports are bilateral grade 1 varicocele. 2 days back I had bilateral microsurgical varicocelectomy. My testicles and scrotum swollen and discomfort for all activities, I cannot sleeping well ,is this surgery cure my testicle pain? How many days for fully recovery? What is this surgery.
I had dermatitis on scalp and I use elocon cream on scalp. So can elocon cream be used on scalp. Does it cause hair loss?
Arthritis is an agonising and degenerative condition caused by swelling and inflammation of the joints that causes pain and stiffness. Whether it is dull, sharp, smouldering or a pressure that must be described as having a hammer crushing one of your joints, chronic arthritis pain and joint inflammation is a very common disease among many adults.
Here are a few generic tips to help the condition of arthritis:
- General and regular exercising: Specialists prescribe the use of a workout plan that guarantees certain activities and exercise routine. The point of the regular exercising routine is to guarantee mobility and flexibility of the joints and enhance the scope of movement for patients. In the meantime, working out helps in enhancing the quality of the joints and allows better strength and support for the body. Along these lines, they help in diminishing both weight and strain on the joints.
- Weight control and healthy diet: Patients with arthritis will suffer more on account of weight gain. To keep away from an excess of weight and pressure on the joints as an after effects of weight gain, stay away from putting on weight. Eat healthier foods that comprise of more minerals and vitamins while giving less fat and calories to the body. Increasing vegetables and organic products in the eating regimen is great for arthritis pain. The leafy vegetables contain anti-oxidants. They also have anti-inflammatory effects on the joints and bones.
- Hot and cool treatment: Simple and basic hot and cold treatments can improve things greatly with regards to arthritis pain. Long, warm baths or showers particularly in the morning ease solidness and stiffness in your joints. Use an electric cover or warming cushion around evening time to keep your joints free and use moist warming cushions. Cool treatments are best to relieve arthritis pain. Wrap a gel ice pack or a sack of frozen vegetables in a towel and apply it to the painful joints for fast alleviation and relief from the pain and swelling.
- Inflammatory and anti-inflammatory foods: Arthritis and joint pain can increase if patients continue using nourishments that have high inflammatory impacts. However, some might not have a thought of what the foods are or what they give to the body. One needs to abstain from eating fast and junk food and processed food products. Turmeric, the most basic Indian spice, has a chemical in it called curcumin that might have the capacity to diminish arthritis pain.
- Plan carefully: It is hard to tell when a flare-up may happen, making your joints turn out to be hard and swollen, or when you will try too hard while working out. Since you cannot anticipate these occasions, it is a smart thought to be prepared beforehand and get ready for issues before they emerge with medication and your emergency numbers in place. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.