Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vineet KulkarniYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in my back and neck over a week. And suffering from loose motion what can I do please give me appropriate solution according to my age.
Getting cold for every 4-5 days frequently and getting suddenly headache aftr getting headache left side of my eyebrow paining alot wht is the prblm sir.
Hai I am not able to sleep. When I go for a sleep it will not come soon at list it will take 1 hrs to fall a sleep. When I feeling to sleep I am not getting comfortable. So can you help how can I sleep immediately when I am in bed.
Took finasteride 1 mg for almost 2 yrs. Recently feeling very less sex desire (low libido) so yesterday I stopped. I visited doctor he prescribed saw palmetto tablet instead of finasteride. I'm worried whether these side effects are reversible or what. Pls help.
I have varicocele due to injury, its grade 2 and has no symptoms, no swelling, no pain, no semen effect. I really have a strong diet, Can I go to the gym? Can I cure it completely without surgery, like something homeopathy, ayurveda medicine. How should I maintain the elasticity of the vein.
Born on 1989 aged almost 27 years still. Testis and ennis were very small in size (looks like 15 year old. Also moustaches and beard were not grown, suffering from gynecomastia. Kindly help in order to get out from this. Which doctor we have to consult? Whether it is curable or not? Whether he can marry? If married also whether child will born or not?
I don't Feel Well Always thinking about My Headache I don't Fell well. It is start From Month Of March Some Time it is Bigger And Sometime It is Less. But Tomorrow I fell ulti Ulti. But I Don't do Ulti I feel only. And Now I Don't Feel Well Please Suggest Me Best Medicine Or Solution so I recover from It Very Fast.
I am having severe cold and also sneezing when ever I get exposed to cool whether or dust inrecent times which I didn't face before.
Disregarding genital tract infections and issues including the symptoms of the same can lead to problems when it comes to fertility. It may also cause problems in your sexual life. Genital problems can also lead to infertility. These days, infertility is a noteworthy and very important occurrence that plagues many couples.
Common Infections: A large portion of these genital tract diseases occurs because of infections. Salpingitis happens in close to 15% of ladies in their reproductive age and 2.5% of all ladies get to be infertile as an aftereffect of salpingitis by age 35. Many times, symptoms of conditions and STDs like Chlamydia trachomatis trachomatis are usually nonexistent. The real rate of ladies with upper genital tract infections is presumably underestimated.
Infection and Infertility: Infectious agents can hinder different vital human functions, including reproduction. Bacteria, fungi, infections and viruses can meddle with the reproductive capacity in both genders. Diseases of male genito-urinary tract represent around 15% of the instance of male infertility. Diseases can influence distinctive areas of the male regenerative tract, for example, the testis, epididymis and male sex organs and glands. Urogenital diseases at various levels of their advancement, development and transport can affect the sperms themselves in this manner. Among the most widely recognized microorganisms required for sexually transmitted diseases, meddling with male fertility are Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea.
Symptoms: If the following symptoms of a genital tract infection are ignored, it can definitely lead to the person being infertile in some stage of life or immediately. These are as follows:
The signs and symptoms in males are
- Changes in the way you discharge
- Bleeding while urinating or discharge
- Thick white, yellow or green release from the tip of the penis along with pain in urethra or pain while urinating
- A hard but painless sore on the penis along with swelling of the lymph hubs in the crotch
- Pain or uneasiness while urinating or discharge from the urethra
- Difficult or irritated red spots and small blisters on the penis
- Chestnut bits on the hair around the penis
- Gentle delicacy around one of the testicles
- Delicate swelling in the scrotum on one or both sides
- Extreme pain after injury to your penis
The signs and symptoms in women are as follows:
- Irregular vaginal discharge with a pungent smell
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Tingling or itching in the outer area of vagina
- Uneasiness and pain during sex
- Sore vagina
- Foamy greenish-yellow discharge with a foul smell
- Light bleeding after intercourse
- Warts in the vagina
Regular check-ups and visits to the gynecologist are very essential. One should always keep the partner updated about their sexual health problems to practice a healthy and honest relationship and to avoid further contagious infections from occurring.
I masturbate 3-4 times in a week, from few days I am having pain in my lower abdomen, Will I get weak if I masturbate 3-4 times in a week? How often should I masturbate and when should I masturbate to live a healthy life and stay fit?
I used masturbation in every weak for 4 to 5 time but I want to stop it so what can I do for to stop just guide me properly.
The pitta dosha can be balanced by consuming fresh and whole foods, both raw and cooked. These foods are energising, cooling, dry, and have high carbohydrate content. They can effectively deal with pitta by fighting inflammation, absorb excess oil and liquid, and reduce internal heat. Pitta is basically liquid that is light, hot, sharp, oily and tends to spread fast. In light of this, the diet should comprise food that is dense, cool, dry and mild. Due to pitta’s substantive nature, a proper diet can help to strike the right balance.
Here is an overview of achieving a pitta balance to get rid of digestive problems:
- Cold food: Surprising as it may sound, food with a low temperature helps in balancing the pitta dosha compared to its hot counterparts. Raw foods tend to have a decreased temperature compared to the cooked ones. Having a good mix of raw fruits and vegetable is, therefore, part of a good a diet. Stay away from all types of caffeine and alcohol while following a pitta diet.
- Dense, nourishing and grounding food: Although heavy food might sound ideal to tackle light weight pitta, Ayurveda is the view that heavy food does more harm than good. Food that fits the bill includes root vegetables, cooking oils, grains, milk, and seeds. Since these foods tend to be sweet, it is necessary to ensure that a portion size is kept in mind and one must not overindulge in order to refrain from putting on weight. Food that should be slashed from the regular diet includes processed fast foods, pastries, heavy snacks that comprise chemicals and preservatives, and sweet beverages.
- Dry food instead of liquid: Between a semi-liquid and solid meal, the latter should be chosen since it helps in fighting pitta better. Some of the ideal food that fits the bill include pasta, potatoes, beans, oats, millet, corn and other leafy green vegetables. While cooking it is advised that a good quality ghee or oil is used. Some food stuff that needs to be totally slashed from the existing diet includes nuts, cheese, cream, olives eggs and nuts. Mild food:
In terms of food flavours, it makes sense to choose flavours that are gentler and milder in taste such as the ones found in apples, soft cheese, cucumbers and lime juice over sharp flavours such as vinegar, pineapple, old cheese, and pickles. Simultaneously stimulants such as hard alcohol, nicotine, drugs etc. should be completely eschewed in order to avoid indigestion. This is especially true during night-time when the level of indigestion is more due to reduced mobility of the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.