Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinaya Joshi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinaya JoshiYour feedback matters!
Meri shadi ko eight month hu huye he. Meri periods jis date ko atithi us date se ten days ho gaya lekin abhi tak mera periods aya nahi. Mene gharape pregnency test kiya usame nagetive dikhata he. To kyu abhi tak mera peroids aya nahi. Mujhe pata nahi ki me pregnent hu ya nahi but abhi mujhe baby nahi chahiye to me kya karu doctor.
Today on 1 Aug My periods date is 1st august. And we are planning for a baby Today afternoon I saw some Brown discharge This is a implementation bleeding or sign of menstruation.
I have PCOS Irregular periods I want to conceive but my weight is very high Bmi is 34 I want to lose weight and develop my menstrual cycle regular.
Since 8 years I am married woman. I don't have children. When I have sex I have pain in my uterus part not every time some time. It's most of after completing my period time.
My right breast has lumps and when I touch the part that is below my nipple, I feel little pain, and in my right armpit too. There is a lump in my right armpit which is sore to touch. I am a 21 year old female. What should I do?
My mensuration cycle" periods" is not of 30 days. Every time my periods date extends with 5 to 10 days later. Please tell me some solution or medicine for getting it on regular time. Also now a days I have pain in my joints of hands and legs, I think there is calcium deficiency in my body. Please suggest some good calcium tablets or proteins powder.
My wife's mc average period is 31 day n average length 3 days. How to make sure when my wife ovulate and when sex after know. Do I sex daily day or night or gap between the period. Is it back entry is safe.
I am a 26 year old married girl and have been married for 2 years 4 months. I have been planning to conceive for the past 3 months but all our efforts have gone in vain. We are not understanding the ovulation process and did consult the doctor but even after the advise I have not been able to conceive. My TSH is pretty high at 8.2 and am undergoing medication for the same and even my husband went for the sperm count test which has normal report. Can you please advise me about the ovulation process and the best chances to conceive.
Dr. Mujhe aapse ek sawaal ka jawaab chaiye actually main kuch 1 ya dhedh mahine pehle ek prostitute ke pass gya tha drink karke us samay mujhe pta nhi main kya kr rha tha aur woh kya kr rhi thi mere saath lekin mujhe itna pta hai maine uski vagina ko suck kiya tha aur usne mere penis ko ab mujhe dar yeh hai ki uski (vegina) ko suck krne se mujhe aids to nhi hoga aur aids ke lakshan kya hote hai aur yeh kaise pta chalta hai ki hamen aids hai kya yeh hum abhi pta kar sakte hai ki mujhe aids hai ya nhi coz koi problem to lag nhi rhi phir bhi aap btao kya symptoms hote hai agar aids hota hai to mujhe sirf uski vagina suck krne se doubt hai but woh prostitute abhi bhi wahi kaam kr rhi hai. Pls Dr. reasonable answer dena m serious. Mere dimaag main ab wahi baaten rehti hai. Main kisi se khulke bhi nhi bta sakta. But doctor mujhe lagta hai woh prostitute infected nhi hai I mean use aids nhi hai. So kya vagina suck karne se aids hota hai my main question is that. Aur mujhe aids ki bhi jaankari de kaise hota hai?
Hi, My wife is 35 weeks pregnant and doctor has recommended her Martifur 100 100 mg tablet for 7 days (2 times a day) for a UTI. The pus cells in her routine urine test is 10-12 and urine culture tests came negative. Now, we are concerned whether she should take this med or not? Is this medicine pregnancy safe, as some links on google tell yes and some no? So, I want to know the opinions from doctors.
1. Low calorie food; stops cravings.
A cup is only 130 calories! it also stays in your stomach longer, making you feel full longer. You will have less hunger and cravings.
2. Provides high levels of fiber, low levels of fat, and high levels of protein.
It’s on the short list for the highest protein levels of any grain.
3. Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces risk of diabetes (type 2)
The high fiber and complex carbohydrates slow down the conversion of this whole food to simple sugars. The high levels of magnesium nourish the body’s proper use of glucose and insulin secretion.
4. Removes your bad cholesterol (without affecting your good cholesterol).
Many studies have shown that the unique fiber in oatmeal called beta-glucan, has beneficial effects on cholesterol levels
5. Gluten-free safe.
I am gluten sensitive and have no problem with oatmeal. If you are gluten intolerant or have celiac disease there is some cause for concern. Oats lack many of the prolamines (proteins) found in wheat (gluten) but oats do contain avenin. Avenin is a prolamine that is considered toxic to the intestinal mucosa of avenin-sensitive individuals. Oats can also contain gluten from nearby wheat field contamination and processing facilities. Many studies have shown that many celiacs can consume wheat free oats with no problems.
6. Contains lignans which protect against heart disease and cancer.
Oatmeal, like many whole grains, contains plant lignans, which are converted by intestinal flora into mammalian lignans. One lignan, called enterolactone, is thought to protect against breast and other hormone-dependent cancers as well as heart disease.
7. Contains unique antioxidants beneficial for heart disease.
A study at tufts university shows that the unique antioxidants in oatmeal called called avenanthramides, help prevent free radicals from damaging ldl cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
8. Protects against heart failure.
A harvard study on 21, 000 participants over 19 years showed that found that men who enjoyed a daily morning bowl of whole grain (but not refined) cereal had a 29 percent lower risk of heart failure.
Guess what grain is most easily found and prepared unrefined – oats.
9. Enhances immune response to disease.
The unique fiber in oatmeal called beta-gluten also has been shown to helps neutrophils travel to the site of an infection more quickly and it also enhances their ability to eliminate the bacteria they find there
10. It tastes good!
All oats whether in flakes or groats form have gone through a heat process which gives them their rich nutty flavor. This keeps them from spoiling. They have also been hulled. This process does not strip away all the bran and germ allowing them to retain a concentrated source of fiber and nutrients.
I have pcos. i am on weight loss session. Lost 5 kg. But still my menses are not regular. What should I do to get my menses on time. I have already taken ocs for 6 months.
Psychiatry is not just a form of medicine to identify and treat the psychiatric illness, but it also helps in improving attention, cognition, memory and concentration. Psychiatry has its role in different fields and working in the field of memory improvement is quite interesting. Memory is basically the process through which a person stores information for days, months and years.
Human brain is a dynamic entity and has wonderful capacity to store information and recall it as and when required. However, our memory is affected by a number of reasons, such as aging, accidents, negligence and certain diseases, which involves our brain and nervous system. Further, the memory of an event will improve, based on the frequency at which it has been recalled.
Apart from the frequency of recall, psychiatry can also help a person to improve the capacity of brain and sharpen their memory to store incidents or events for a prolonged period of time.
How along with psychiatric therapy you can improve your memory:
- Improving your concentration while doing any work will naturally improve your memory. Doing things with concentration will help us in storing information for a longer period of time.
- Relieving your mind from stress or anxiety is also a great way to improve your memory as stress has the ability to hamper your memory.
- Eating a balanced and nutritious diet is essential for a better memory. For increasing the memory power, psychiatrists insist on a diet which is anti inflammatory, rich in protein and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- A simple 20 minute exercise routine will not just help you to stay fit physically, but mentally as well.
- It also important to sleep properly, as sleep helps your mind and body to prepare for the next day. It is also advised to have a short nap in the afternoon to improve your brain functioning during the day time.
- Smoking and frequent consumption of caffeine also hampers your memory, thus, it is advised that one should quit smoking and reduce the consumption of caffeine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specialist
My friend used unwanted 72 pill and after that she had a unprotected sex that night so is their any problem that she can become pregnant?
Uterine fibroids are benign growths, which originate in the walls of the uterus. They are also known as 'myomas' or 'fibromyomas' and their sizes tend to vary. You may not realize that you have a fibroid as they do not cause many problems.
The causes of uterine fibroids are:
- Hormones: Hormones that stimulate the uterine lining to prepare it for the menstrual cycle are known to aid in the development of uterine fibroids.
- Genetic changes: Genetic changes in the cells of the uterus may lead to this disorder.
Ayurveda is a natural method of treatment that focuses on using various herbal remedies to cure a disorder. The Ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids aim to boost the immune system and balance the hormones in the body. This allows the ovaries to function properly and thus allows the uterus to remain healthy.
The various ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids are:
- Curcumin: This remedy helps the body get rid of the free radicals due to its high antioxidant content. It helps in reducing the inflammation in the uterus and thus treat uterine fibroids.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has medicinal properties that boost your overall wellbeing in addition to boosting your immune system. It is also known to improve the functioning of the brain and treat impotency.
- Diet: The diet should consist mostly of fiber and whole grains. Alcohol and saturated fats should be limited. You should eat foods, which are pungent, bitter and astringent so that the metabolism is smooth; this prevents formation of uterine fibroids.
- Lifestyle changes: You should restrict smoking and alcohol consumption as they tend to aggravate free radical damage in the body. You should also follow a regimen that incorporates regular exercise and a balanced diet. This will enhance your wellbeing and allow you to remain healthy.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic remedy that helps in correcting hormonal imbalances in the body. Correction of hormonal imbalances helps in preventing uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.