Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay PatilYour feedback matters!
I have issue in my mouth. White coloured skin peeling inside. I have consulted doctor and told it's cheek bite or due to tension. I smokes occasionally in a week.
I am having a issue with my body. The issue my body release a lot oil at night so after waking up in the morning my full body become oily and sticky I should I get rid of it.
Sir/madam mere face kil, aur dag ho gye aur kuch galo par ched hone lge h jo umar ke saath badenge inki khatam krne ke liye koi achhi face cream ya medicine btaiye.
DOCTOR, My LIPS get Darker Even I don't smoke cigrate. But Still My Lips Gets Darker. I want To Improve the Colour Of my Lips. To Make it Reddish. Would You suggest me Some MEDICINES To Overcome Out of this Problem. Please suggest medicine for my lips which do not have any side effects.
On my face has many pimples but it is over and show her bacteria dry black mark on whole face pls tell and solution.
I'm becoming dark day by day what is remedy to get my color back and what diet should I follow for that?
Hello my breast pains near the upper n lower side for some days n then it automatically I get rid of the pain. But after some days it again come back can you please tell me why its happening?
I got red tanning on my forehead for 6 months. I've tried all sorts of treatment but yet still it is in my forehead. So please sir answer how can I get rid of this?
Sir mere nose par baar baar pimpal aate hai ise rokne ke liye maine alag alag tarah ki dawai khai soap bhi badle face wash use kiye par muje kuch bhi fark nahi pada aap koi ilaaz batao please
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Just now I have come to bbsr, and I am suffering from skin problems. I don't know what is happening. My face is day to day dull and showing small types of marks.
I am 66 yrs. Old. Vegetarians. Since last 5-6 month I suffer from rashes. Rashes emerges after intake of food. (Breakfast lunch and dinner) withen 1 hour. sever itching feel. On the affected body part. Signs of scratch emerges on the body. I am diabetic. Fasting sugar level is 100 andpost meal sugar level is 200. Please advice your suggestions and treatment.
My skin lost its glow and day by day getting darker in colour and doesn't not look clean. Please suggest what should I do.
My face looks dark. So I'm applying facemasks everyday. Which is made by fruits and vegetables by me in home. Is it harmful because of daily use?
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.