Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vilas Gayakwad
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vilas GayakwadYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old male .I have dark circles below my eyes and I am irritated by this. So please help me that how I can clean this from my face. Please help me. I.
Am getting pimples or boils on my face since 6 months so what should I do or how to prevent it i am 16 years old guy?
Any body answer to my question ,how to get glow nd glamour on face in simple way. Please I need proper answer.
I'm 24years male, my skin is rough even after I use moisturizer but skin become more rough than earlier when I take bath after using moisturizer.
Hello I have a brown spot in the middle of my nose and at some place around my face I want to get rid of those brown spots is there any way to get rid of those spot I have also tried the natural way but its not going. Please help. Thank you.
After my sleep my eyes are becoming very red in colour and I had a peculiar skin writing problem i. E when I am scratching the skin becomes very red and swollen. Please give me immediate remedy.
I wanna be fair so would you like to recomdend some skin cream? need some night cream. Iam 22 year male.
Dear Sir, I am 35 years old and living in Africa (Congo) in Kinshasa since 1 year, Meri Body par kai sari Ganthe badhti ja rahi he, jo aaj se 5 saal pahle ginti ki 3 ya 4 thi, there are many" Ganthe" in the body, Please Help and suggest, Is it dangerous? Here medical facilities are not that much developed, and if I do it cost high still you suggest soon as possible. Meri Pasaliyo par jo new ganthe feel ho rahi he wo dard karti he agar Body ka movement fast ho to. Other wise pain nahin hota .please Dr. sahib suggest me.
My hands are getting black due to sun heat I have to travel on bike for my work how prevent skin from getting black and how can I heal the damage done bye sun to my skin.
Is there is possible to reduce melanin from skin. If possible then how except plastic surgery. My 1 year old baby is dark in complexion . Please help me how can I make her fair in complexion.
The last part of the intestinal tract is the colon (or large intestine) and the rectum. When these organs are affected, the symptoms are quite similar and so they are referred together as colorectal disorders. This could include a wide spectrum of infections to motility disorders (diarrhea and constipation) to polyps and cancer. Listed below are some of the common colorectal disorders:
Infections: Clostridium difficile is a common bacterial infection of the colorectal region. These infections can be difficult to diagnose and treat.
Motility disorders: This can range from constipation to diarrhea to fecal incontinence and often has an underlying muscular condition. Constipation is when a person has less than three bowel movements per week.
It can be chronic or acute. Diarrhoea refers to frequent, watery stools and is often a sign of underlying infection. If it continues to prolong, then it should be a cause for concern. Faecal incontinence is when there is lack of control over bowel movements, leading to partial or complete leaking of stool.
- Diverticulitis: Diverticula are small sacs of the large intestine, and when there is inflammation of these, diverticulitis ensues. The faecal matter could get trapped in these and cause further problems.
- Polyps: These are benign growths along the length of the intestine, which can eventually become cancerous.
- Inflammatory bowel disease: This is a chronic condition of the digestive tract and includes Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Cancer: Cancer of the colon, rectum, and anal area often get detected quite late, as the symptoms are mistaken for other common conditions.
Symptoms: Whatever the type of colorectal disorder be, the symptoms are similar and include:
- Lower abdominal pain
- Alteration in bowel habit, including constipation and/or diarrhea
- Constant bloated feeling
- Rectal bleeding, either spotting or frank blood
- Weight loss (with no particular reason)
- Loss of appetite
- Painful bowel movement
Diagnosis: The whole set of symptoms or clinical presentation can give a clue to the underlying condition. In addition, given the length and complexity of the colorectal area, the following may be used:
Some of these can also be used to remove small polyps or growths.
Management of the condition: This covers a wide spectrum from food changes to surgery.
- Bowel motility disorders: Disorders like chronic constipation may be linked to poor, low-fiber diet. This is often solved with improved eating habits.
- Medications: These may include antibiotics, probiotics, anti-inflammatory drugs, and immunity controllers (for IBD).
- Surgery: This could include resection of polyps, removing the cancerous portion of the colon, or resecting a certain portion of the bowel (segmental resection).
I have a small section on the right half of my lower lip that dries out, cracks and remains discolored. It occurs, disappears for a bit and recurs randomly. I have tried most home remedies but to no avail. Can you help me regarding that?
I have only skin tanning usually happen and it lead to acne problem .give me solution to clear my face.
My mother has gyno problem (prolapse), but she doesn't want to surgery. So, please advise another process without surgery. Now one problem is showing her belly. Her belly is showing fat (abnormal shape), her health is not well, age 72. She is taking Lukolin ayurvedic tablet twice daily. Please advise me.
‘If you don’t bathe properly, you’ll get rashes’. We’ve all heard this statement when we were young, but being unhygienic is not the only cause for eczema. Skin conditions such as eczema, allergic dermatitis, urticaria, skin allergy, psoriasis, etc. are usually symptoms of a larger constitutional problem. Thus, merely treating the visible rash will not cure the problem. Homeopathy is an effective form of treatment for skin diseases as it addresses the root cause of the problem.
When it comes to homeopathy, no one medicine can be used universally. This is because homeopathic prescriptions depend on the symptoms presented and the mental state of the person.
Here are some of the common homeopathic remedies prescribed for skin disorders.
1. Graphites: This is used to treat a number of skin conditions. Some of the symptoms it can address are:
Moist scabby eruptions on joints, between fingers, behind the ears or on the scalp
Dry and scaly skin
Fissured eczema that bleeds or has a thick gooey discharge
Itchy eczema on the scalp and face
2. Arsenicum: Arsenicum is prescribed to treat chronic eczema, psoriasis and urticaria. Some of the visible symptoms it helps treat are:
Itching and inflammation of the skin
Pimples and nettle rash
Ulcers that burn and ooze discharge
3. Sulphur: Any skin condition that seems to feel aggravated or burns after washing can be treated with sulphur. Some of the symptoms it treats are:
Coarse skin with a tendency to have pustular eruptions
Dry and itchy scalp
Eruption with yellow crusts
Itching in the folds of the skin
Slow growing or brittle nails
Dry skin around the corners of the mouth and around the nostrils.
4. Mezereum: Skin allergies and conditions? that are accompanied by intense itching can be treated with mezereum. It is usually used to treat symptoms like:
Crustiness and itching
Scabs with thick pus
Itchiness that gets worse at night
5. Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat a number of skin conditions such as
Eruptions with rheumatic pains
Extreme itchiness and persistent tingling sensations
Skin covered with small cysts filled with fluid that have a red areola around them.
6. Natrum Meriaticum: This can be used to treat both dry skin as well as moist eruptions. Some of the symptoms it addresses are:
Blisters filled with fluids in the joints
Moist eczema that does not itch
Eczema that oozes pus
- Itchy hives caused by allergic reactions
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.