Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vikash PawnarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor My eye is sunken and dark circle due its underweight or any other problem And can I get rid of from dark circle nd sunken eye If I get rid from this problem and how Plzzz suggest any medicine or cream which have no side effect reply rply as soon as problem bcz my face is looking ugly from this problem.
I am getting pimples very frequently. I am trying my best to drink lots of water, avoid oily food and I am also taking sound sleep but then also, all these are not working. I have got oily skin. Tell me what should I do ?
I am 53 years years old. From past 10 to 12 months a small skin growth has occurred on my chin and it has kept growing. It has also spread to surrounding areas on the chin. Despite cauterization and treatment it has recurred. What is the treatment options remaining? I am male.
I am lost my hair and then am tried to stop them but they can not be stop so you can help me what can I do.
I have a lump like thing in my right side of the chest? What should I do? What is it? Is it needed operation to cure?
I have a wart problem on my fingers and the wart are grow large amount on fingers. I take lot of medicine by doctor but it's not working so please give a any medicine or formula to remove or destroy that.
I started going to the gym recently, as since a week. At first my weight was 64 kgs but now it turned down to 60 kgs. How do I gain weight? And 2 years back I suffered with acne. But recently my skin tone has started becoming dark and there are signs of acne. How do I stop? What are the measures to take? Please help me.
I have huge problem of hair fall. I have used many home remedies but still continues the same problem. Can you please guide me.
Are you tired of your acne problems? Does your skin itch and irritate a lot? Are you afraid to try medicines for them? Have you tried and tested all possible solutions and are close to giving up? Ayurveda is the solution to all your acne problems. With its naturally occurring solution, Ayurveda can cure you of your acne problems and leave you with clear skin in a matter of time. It reacts quickly and effectively onto your skin, removing all previous traces of acne.
Here are some ways in which Ayurveda can help you get a flawless skin.
- Tulsi paste: Tulsi has numerous medicinal properties. Apart from curing your sore throat, it can also give you a glowing skin. All you need to do is make a paste of tulsi and warm water. Apply this mask on your affected region at least four to five times a week. Within a month, you can see the changes for yourself.
- Honey and lemon paste: Make a mixture of honey and lemon juice. Apply it on the areas of your skin which are affected by pimples. Make sure you do not apply it on the areas which have sore pimples. This would result in the pimples to burn and cause discomfort to you. The paste can be applied five to six times a week and the effects can be seen within a fortnight itself.
- Neem paste: Neem paste is often used as a core ingredient in many face washes. This is because of its basic properties of soothing the skin and healing it from within. Fresh neem paste can be used once a day to wash your face. It removes all the dirt and opens blocked pores caused by pimples.
- Mint leaves: Make a paste of fresh mint leaves. Apply it on the affected part of your skin. Let it dry and then rinse it off. Mint leaves have a cooling effect, which would reduce the burning sensation. It is also very effective in removing pimple marks from your skin.
- Raw papaya: The sticky liquid which is often given out by papayas is a natural medicine for curing pimples on the face. Though the feeling is sticky and slimy, regular use of this substance can help you cure all your pimples and acne problems.
These are some of the widely used natural and Ayurvedic ways to deal with your skin problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.