Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas V. YadavYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair fall quickly. I tried all the shampoos n even used home remedies also but did not effect on my hairs. My hairs are almost damaged, rough, having dandruff, itching all the time. Please help me. Wht should I do for my hairs?
I am suffering from cough last few days kindly suggest me one of the best and quick recovery medicine from it?
Dry eyes are a common phenomenon that develops when the tears do not provide sufficient moisture to your eyes. This may also be the result of inadequate production of tears by the tear ducts. This condition cannot be cured permanently; however, treatments usually help.
Signs and symptoms of dry eyes:
1. A scratchy, stinging and a burning sensation in the eyes
2. Mucous surrounding the eyes
3. Sensitivity to light
4. Redness of the eyes
5. A feeling that something is stuck in the eyes
6. Problems in wearing contact lenses
7. Vision problems, especially while driving at night
8. Watery eyes caused due to the irritation that stems from dry eyes
9. Blurred vision
What are the causes?
1. Tears are a mix of fatty oils, water and mucus. This combination safeguards your eyes from any sort of infection in addition to keeping your ocular surface (the cornea surface) clear and smooth. Your eyes dry up if the tear ducts do not produce enough tears; medically, this condition is termed ‘keratoconjunctivitis sicca’. It can occur due to:
- Certain medical complications such as Sjogren’s Syndrome (a medical condition marked by dry eyes and a dry mouth) arthritis, diabetes, thyroid disorders and deficiency of Vitamin A among a few others
- Side effects of certain medications such as anti-depressants, acne medications, birth control medications and medicines to control high blood pressure
- Laser eye surgery or damage caused to the tear gland due to exposure to radiation or inflammation
2. Increased drying up or evaporation of the tears caused due to exposure to various kinds of smoke, dry air or wind, less of blinking while focusing on any particular activity or an object and eye lid problems such as in-turning of the eyelids (entropion) and out-turning of the eyelids (ectropion) can contribute to this irritating condition.
3. Imbalance in any of the layers constituting a tear film (made of oil, mucus and water) might lead to this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
My baby is having cold from 4 days. I am giving her maxtra drops but there is no result. What else should I do for curing her cold.
I am 35 yr old male and have' sinusitis' right nose close and pain in head, eye last 10yr What should I do?
I want know about sexual life Is masturbation is good for health or not and what side affects of masturbation.
Hello friends, I am Nikhil Modi. I am a consultant specialist respiratory medicines, working in Apollo Hospital, Delhi. Today I will be sharing some words about Bronchial Asthma.
As we all know that due to the rising pollution, a rise in smoking habits, breathing problems are on a rise. One of the major breathing problem which is coming across all age groups, especially with children running into early bronchial asthma. It is a type of a chronic lung disease which is allergic in nature and can be caused due to exposure to dust, smoke, pollens and air pollution. Due to rise in this pollution, the number of cases of asthma is on rise.
How do we identify this condition?
Common symptoms we see in patients are;
- A cough, which may be variable during the day, it may be more in the early morning or at night or it can be hacking chronic in nature which may be dry or sometimes thick scutum associated with it.
- Breathing difficulty. Patients feel breathless even while sitting. And it increases while they do daily activities. The daily routine activities like washing, running, going to the office is hampered due to breathlessness.
- Also, there is some wheezing or whistling sound which is observed by the patients.
Sometimes these symptoms are more in the night time or in the early morning. And patients are too uncomfortable even while sleeping with it. So, if any of these symptoms are there, especially when you note these symptoms during the change of season. More in the winters or while exposure to dust, pollution, if these symptoms aggravate then you may be suffering from bronchitis asthma.
Treatment of this is simple. Now a lot of effective treatments are coming up which help in treating this. But one thing you need to know is that this disease is controllable and not easily curable. So, the treatment may be a long term. With time, as your symptoms are less, the medicines can be reduced to a minimum, but we do not allow these symptoms to crop up again and again by taking infrequent medicines as this can permanently damage your lungs. This damage may be irreversible and this damage may not be curable again. For these newer drugs like inhalers have come up with anti-allergic medicines. But these should be prescribed after full examination by a specialised physician, especially the chest physician so that the amount and doses of the drug can be individualised. As different patients need different types of drugs for the cure.
Once the treatment is started, there is regime to step up or step down the regime with which we can easily control the symptoms and patient can lead a very healthy life.
Further, sometimes, it is important to identify the allergens and exposure to them are prevented can reduce the symptoms.
With this, I thank you all and if you have any query, you are free to contact me through Lybrate platform.