Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas A ChaudaryYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and my hair is very frizzy damage and dry. It is also very thin and split ends also there. What I will do to get thik and underage hair please plz answer my question.
I have not yet developed a good facial hair, Though I have used beard oils and taken soma vitamin b supplements and tablets like b complex. Could you suggest me any other methods to grow facial hair?
Lybrate | Dr. Ashok Parekh speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
If heart rests for 0.83 seconds, considering 72 average beats per minute, heart rests for 59.76 seconds per minute. Is it correct?
Hi, im 26 years woman, height 5'2 and weight 48 kg, having acidity and im also thin from childhood, I do exercise 3-4 days in a week. Have healthy food, I have taken endura mass, and whey protein for a certain time, but nothing worked. While I was taking endura mass I gained some weight but after leave endura I lost those weight again. I visited doctor but, he said nothing problem in me except acidity. One point is that my father also very thin. My mother is healthy .please help me out.
I am 23 years old female. I have a history of pcos problem. Now I got to know that I have a cyst in my left ovary near adnexa with 46*40 mm size. I would like to know whether it is curable by medication or is there any need of undergoing surgery?
I am 39 years old woman, I am suffering from boils under armpits. It is recurring and very painful. Boils size's are varying from small to big (size of an amla).
Sir I have black dots on my face give some measures to cure it and give some measures to weight gain.
I am very tried in these days. After office I can not stand on my legs very pain in my back. My fitness is also very bad.
मे माँ को नमोनिया हो जाता है जब भी उनको सर्दी जुखाम हो या फिर मौसम बदले उन को साँस के सात साए साए की आवाज आती है प्लीज़ कोई उपाये बतये
I am a 14 years old girl and I have quite a bit of body hair, I want to use a hair removal cream and get it removed, but I was told that using hair removal creams promotes more hair growth, is it true?
A Herniated disc also known as a slip disc or prolapsed disc and it refers to the problem where one of the discs located in between the bones of the vertebrae(backbone) gets damaged and stacks itself upon the nerves. The tender inner portion of the disc gets protruded over the outer ring. Herniated disc causes severe neck pain and back pain. It occurs when the outer ring gets weak and tears down. The most common symptoms include pain and numbness, especially on one side of the body. The pain extends down to the arms and legs. It worsens during nighttime. The muscles become weak. Overweight people are likely to have this disease, as the discs carry extra weight. Old people are vulnerable to a slip disc.
Effects of Herniated Disc:
- An untreated case of Herniated disc may cause permanent damage to the nerves.
- In certain cases, a Herniated disc is capable of cutting off nerve impulses to the "caudal equine"nerves, present in the lower back and legs. This leads to loss of bladder control or bowel control.
- Saddle anaesthesia is another long-term effect. Nerves are compressed by the slip disc, causing loss of sensation in the inner portions of your thighs, the back of your legs and surrounding the rectum region.
- Symptoms may improve or worsen.
Diagnosis of Herniated Disc:
Treatment or diagnosis of Herniated disc or slipped disc can be either conservative or surgical in nature. The nature of treatment is determined according to your discomfort level and the kind of pain you are experiencing, or how much the disc has slipped out.
- The pain caused by Herniated disc can be relieved by undertaking an exercise schedule, which includes stretching and strengthening the spine and its surrounding muscles.
- A physiotherapist should be appointed for recommending the types of exercises.
- Taking pain relievers also soothes the pain.
- Stronger medicines prescribed by doctors include-muscle relaxants, narcotics to deal with the pain, medicines for nerve pain such as "gabapentin" or "duloxetine".
- In case of the symptoms not subsiding within a span of six weeks, a surgery may be recommended by your doctor. The surgeon may have to remove the damaged part of the disc. This surgery is called a microdiscectomy.