Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas A Chaudary
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas A ChaudaryYour feedback matters!
I am getting stomach pain. I consulted doctor he mentioned that pain is because of gas. L am using gelusil it is giving temporary relief please suggest me what is the best way to overcome this problem?
Am suffering from laziness issue recently I left my job now am looking for a new job but am unable to make it and these days I've observed myself am being idle and preferring alone I might facing or falling in depression I thought so kindly help me out with your suggestions to overcome with laziness and depression.
I am having pimples on my face now there are small small holes coming on my face I am scared what should I do please help me.
Helw doctor. I want to gain weight please give me a diet chart so that I will follow tht n will gaun weight in a healthy way.
Having severe back pain and having low energy through out my whole day. Due to my work pressure, jst wnt too boast up my energy because I can not stop working, m having regular morning walk, in take of dry fruits, proper diet , but medicines and nutraceutical makes me lazy . I tried taking boast or born vita for energy but did not work for me they make me more lazy.
I am having hair fall problem and I am using ayurvedic medicines eg shampoos. Please suggest me some medicines?
Sir, my age is 30 now but since 6 years I am not gained my weight as per height and age .so I am always under weight kindly advise me for actual weight as per age .thank you sir.
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food. However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
- Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
- High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
- Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
- Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
- Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.