Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Dr. I am 42years old my bp 160/110 please I use to tamson 80H tablets NOT CONTROL PLEASE GOOD DROGE.
I'm 33 years woman experiencing continuous pain on mid left side of my chest which is radiating at my back as well as on my left hand neck a sight numbness on last two fingers moving upwards in the elbow area.
Is COMPLETE LEFT BRANCH BLOCK IN Heart is a serious condition. What are the remedies to overcome. Just today My ECG report says LBBB (U, aVL,V6) QRS is 212ms. Please suggest me. I'm very scared. Previously I dint had any problem. But today when I went to general check up to my family doctor he took ECG suggested to come on next week. Pls let me knw is this a serious condition.
After leaving I am suffering from some pain in my sides back chest. May me its a muscles pain aur something else. Dr. advice me any medicine to overcome DAT pain. Earlier I was on diet but now I eat properly. Also not able to sleep at night my hands and legs go to sleep sometimes.
I feel pain in left breast all the time doesn't ,matter if its periods time it remain same got checked frm several doctors reports are normal did mammogram also normal bit pain is there
My age is 42. I have a bp 90 and 140 from last five years. Some doctor says it is ok and some says it is on the higher side. I took many precautions to make it down as I walk 30-40 min daily. I drink maximum fluids. I avoid salt. But still it remains the same. Is it harmful. Pls suggest how I can take it down if it is high. Thanks.
I'm a 50 year old married woman. I keep getting swelling in my legs. I have mild high bp and am taking one tazlok 40 tab every morning. My work lso entails standing for long hours. Please help me and suggest remedies measures.
I have a problem in my right side ribs when I was small I use to sleep on the right side the most of the time. I think the last 2 ribs are little bit curved to inner side. So now I am a house wife and have a 1 years child now its giving me pain while feeding my child. What should I do.
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when blood supply to the brain is cut off. The brain cells become oxygen deprived due to the stroke and eventually die. Dead brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients lose control over muscle and memory.
Strokes can be mild to life threatening and requires immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and should be treated by extensively qualified and experienced medical experts.
Neurosurgery satisfies all the required clauses for treatment of stroke and accounts for being one of the best ways for management of stroke. Renowned hospitals have a dedicated neurosurgical wing and a team of neurological specialists who know how to deal with stroke the best.
This form of neurology focuses on patients who have undergone a stroke or have experienced symptoms of stroke. A multidisciplinary approach is taken for the prevention of recurrent cerebrovascular conditions.
Types of stroke
- Ischemic stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. This form of stroke is the more common. The underlying cause of this stroke is known as atherosclerosis, which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels and cause blockage in them.
- Hemorrhagic stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel gets weak and ruptures into the brain. This is caused by two types of weak blood vessels known as aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation.
- Transient ischemic attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini stroke. These attacks occur because of blood clots. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature.
Treatment of Ischemic stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Endovascular procedure: Several endovascular techniques and methods are used so that the weakening of blood vessels is reduced and less bleeding is caused.
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to stop bleeding and for relieving pressure within the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.