Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay ChincholeYour feedback matters!
I feel very emotional thinking about my college friends and my bestfriends and I am always afraid that some people will leave me someday and because of that I isolate myself and feel possessive towards everyone and even some times I get upset on small things what should I do?
I was a heavy smoker. And I used to smoke average 6 cigarettes daily. From last one month I haven't smoked .i know disadvantages of smoking. But sometimes it seems to me that I need cigarette.
I am smoking since 2 years and I want to know the amount of nicotine in my body and what to do to get rid of this habit?
I am 30 years old man. But I feel that I am not man .I like wearing dress like woman and all female related costume, work etc. every time I think I am trapping in wrong body. This is continue from 12 years old. Now my mind say myself should change mtf. Kindly guide me. Thanks
18year old my penis size is 11cm only he is very tensioned about life after marriage. Is that enough size. He saying that can not have a baby.
My friend is suffering from depression from last two years. Can I know how I can I make him free from this?
I am suffering from anxiety and ocd. Had medicine for 23 months.Still not everything all right. Suggest
I am a 11 class Medical Science Student I am not able to concentrate when I open my book read thoughts start arising accompanied with lack in self confidence and I can't remember one word even which I read So please guide me Thank you.
I have been a sufferer of acute panic and mood disorder kindly suggest me some best medicines Regards.
My wife is suffering From body pain and fewer From last 6 day's. Doctor gave her medicines. But the fever is OK And the pain is still there. What should I do.
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.