Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay ChincholeYour feedback matters!
I am basically from Madhya Pradesh yet residing at Indore. I have some psychology and addication of ciggrate from many year. I had also concerns some psycatrist earlier but its not works then I tried to made some willpower to move up from the my problem, but not resolve yet. Its lead depression,laziness and lack of mind at work,etc along with some sexologist issues which badly effects my personal and professional life. So kindly provide me the right person and doctor were I will share my problem freely and moreover provide me the right treatment for the my ilness. Best Regards
Epilepsy is a condition that starts in the brain and causes seizures in which the patient loses consciousness and has convulsions. He also jerks his arms and legs along with trembling and frothing from the mouth.
The lesser known fact about epilepsy is that there are many types of epileptic conditions-over 40 - and similarly, there are numerous drugs available to treat your epileptic disorder and prevent seizures. Your doctor will diagnose your type of epileptic disorder and prepare a treatment plan for it.
Types of epileptic seizures
Epileptic seizures are generally categorized as either partial or primary, generalized depending on where they originate in the brain. Partial seizures are less intense and they start in one section rather than the entire brain. If you have this type of seizure, you will be aware of what’s happening to you. The other type of seizure affects a larger part of the brain. Here you may have difficulty understanding what's happening to you. Since these spread to the entire brain, you lose consciousness and start convulsing.
Having a seizure can put you at risk for serious injuries including head injuries.
So, if you close to you suffers from epilepsy, it's critical to your health and well being to educate yourself about your condition and have an action plan in place to tackle the seizures which can happen anywhere, and sometimes with no one to assist you or him actively.
Here is what you can do to manage epilepsy-
- Educate yourself: You must know as much as possible about your condition. Know your symptoms and learn to recognize the symptoms preceding a seizure. Also, educate your friends and family about epilepsy so that they can support you during a seizure. Educate your family to do the right things when you have a seizure.
- Make a seizure response plan: This plan should list the names and numbers of your doctors and two emergency contacts.
- Other things you can do as an epileptic:
- Antiepileptic drugs are quite successful in preventing seizures but they should be taken as prescribed. Don’t change your dosage before talking to your doctor.
- Sleep properly as lack of sleep can trigger seizures.
- Exercising regularly can help keep you physically healthy and reduce depression and also help in managing seizures.
- Manage your stress levels, limit alcohol and cigarettes.
On the other hand, if your family member or friend has epilepsy, this is what you can do:
- Roll the person onto one side during a seizure.
- Place something soft under the person’s head.
- Loosen tie and top buttons.
- Don’t put an object in an epileptic’s mouth. It can hurt his/her teeth.
- Don't try to restrain him during a seizure.
- Clear away stones and other dangerous objects if the patient is thrashing around.
- Time the seizures and be calm during them.
- Don’t leave the patient alone.
How can be deal with wife 28 year old, who always becomes bullies with slang abusive word loudly in anger and she is suffering with ocd fear of contamination. She never be calm always do their activity in anger and always being quarrelsome. Pls suggest some tips to deal against her.
With today's lifestyle, it is almost impossible to avoid stress. Each person experiences stress in a different way and can tolerate different levels of stress. For some work is a source of stress while for others it could be strained relationships or financial trouble. Stress, if not dealt correctly can harm a person mentally, emotionally and physically. Stress can also make a person age faster. Hence. it becomes essential to understand how to deal with the wear and tear of stress.
- Cut back on caffeine, alcohol and nicotine: Stress can fasten your heartbeat and lead to anxiousness and depression. Turning to nicotine, alcohol or any form of caffeinated drink may temporarily make you feel better but will worsen the situation in the long run. This is because all three of them are considered stimulants. Instead hydrate your body with plenty of water, fresh fruits juices and herbal teas.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is beneficial for a healthy mind and body. Exercising give you some time to yourself and gives you a break from whatever may be triggering your stress. Stress also causes the release of hormones such as adrenaline and cortisol. This can make you jumpy and tense. However, by exercising these hormones can be put to use and your body can be brought back to a calmer state.
- Talk to someone: Stress can lead to anxiety and depression. This can make you socially withdrawn and lead to even more stress. Hence, it is essential to find someone who you can open up to and share your thoughts and experience with. This will also help you make better decisions as stress can cloud your judgement.
- Get a good night s sleep: Stress can affect your sleep cycles and make you either an insomniac or make you sleep excessively. In both cases, you wake up feeling tired and sans any energy to take on the next day. Give yourself a routine of going to bed and waking up at the same time every day to fight these effects of stress and to give your mind time to refresh itself. It will also help to avoid watching television or working on laptops or mobiles for an hour before going to bed.
- Prioritize: Seeing a never ending to-do list is one of the most common stress triggers. In such situations, stress can make you unable to complete your tasks efficiently and you re left either feeling overworked or with an even longer to-do list for the next day. Hence, it is important to learn to prioritise tasks and get them done one at a time. Also, learn to say NO to people when you know you do not have the time to take on additional tasks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
Hi I am unable to learn in my class. I am very dull in my class can you help me to learn and get good number in my class please help me.
I am a 2nd year engineering student. I feel so tired after returning home from college at evening and can't concentrate on my studies. Sometimes I get mentally disturbed too. I want to study hard so please help me out of this.
I have been suffering with migraine, ibs since 10 years gb removed 2 years back. Having anxiety tension depression used lot etizolam, escloparam,fuluxetein, dipolarex,amitriptyline, clonazepam etc now my doctor prescribed tryptomer 25 mg to 10 mg lonazep 0.25.my migraine ibs was better now. Using librax, pantocid l as well. But my anxiety was too high can't control help me with any suggestion pls.
Many people in my village are used to smoking with grass and smoking pipe. It is very serious problem for whole village. What should we try to avoid this! How can we make them leave smoking and the habit of smoking grass?
My cousin is alcohol addict. He was in de-addiction camp for 3 months. But has started drinking again. Please advice. Thanks.
Me kaafi jyda pareshan hu mam. Me har cheez se tang aagyi hu samj nhi aata kya karu me. Mujhe choti choti baato pe kaafi gussa lgta hai. Or me barobar so b nahi paati hu. Mujhe pata nahi kyu baar baar rohna aah jata koi b baat dimag me aati toh har choti si choti baat ka hurt hota hai jaldi nervous ho jati hu. Me relationship me hu bt me khush hu bt kabhi kabhi pata nahi kyu me dukhi ho jati kaafi. Mujhe raat ke tym nind b nhi aati jldi n aaati he toh kaafi bure sapne aate n baar baar meri nind aadhi raaat ko tut jati. Me kaafi jyda stress me hu pls mujhe stress se nikalna he. Me jitna koshish krti hu bt khush nhi reh paati hu. Mujhe koi baat samj nhi aati me kya bolri hu gusse me kisi ko. Kbhi kbhi mujhe asa lgta mujhe dimag ke ilaz ki zaroort he me depress hu kaaafi.
I have been under stress for quite sometime. Professional hick ups are there but that I can manage. I had been through relationship breakup since almost a year. Small things bothers me a lot. It's affecting my sleep, peace of mind. And I am not able to focus on work. Or even leave happily. Please suggest.
I am suffering from pain in region including lower abdomen and scrotal sac I think it might be orchitis but I'm not sure. Pain occurs suddenly and is sharp in nature. History of present illness is past 3 months as pain occurs suddenly no fixed time. I had my USG OF ABDOMEN DONE. IT WAS NORMAL. I also fear of it to be hernia? But actually what it is and proper treatment for it.
I have a habit of sex with mens. Is this habit continue to my child. Now I am 19 year old. This feeling may come to my son? Shall I do or stop. But mostly I like this sex. When my frnds talking abt normal sex I am not like to here. please suggest me.
Depression is an addictive state, which is hard to get rid of. Everybody who suffers from it encounters it in an unexpected way, yet we all agree that it can be a major well-being issue. It makes a person miserable, disappointed, restless or numb for long and tedious timeframes, and is debilitating, particularly when you can't demonstrate your feelings and worries to anybody. It can meddle with your productivity and can become a concern not only in workplaces, but also in social circles.
So here's how to deal with a friend or family member in a depressed state of mind:
- Never Say 'You're Too Much': When someone with depression is told "you're too much," particularly by somebody near them, it can send them spiralling into blame and nervousness and bitterness. Being encouraging and empowering is likewise useful.
- Try not to Shame People for Being Negative: Dejection changes the world into a scene of pessimism. Discouraged individuals don't just focus on the negatives, but they also disregard the positives.
- Do Understand That Depression Doesn't Mean "Trouble": Melancholy is a condition with an assortment of side effects like exhaustion, confused mind state and rest issues. These are all side effects of melancholy. Crabbiness is an exceptionally basic side effect, which once in a while is encountered by many individuals, and can lead to an expanded sensitivity. Normally, it's difficult to be sympathetic with someone who is behaving grumpily. But you need to make a conscious effort to still see the positive in depressed individuals and lead them to hope.
- Do Validate: Approval can help manage a depressed state, and can wean a friend or family member out of depression. Remember that someone with dejection is not living in the same universe as you. The laws that oversee your universe don't exist in theirs.
Depressed individuals require your understanding, your empathy, and your affection, considerably more when they are having a troublesome day, week or month. It is hard, but possible. Discouraged individuals value a positive backing in particular.
Related Tip: "How To Recognize Depression In Adults"