Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay ChincholeYour feedback matters!
For about 10 days am feeling too much pain in the legs, back and half of my head maybe due to acidity / gastric problem as my tongue is also white and tastes awful. Kindly suggest a remedy.
I have anxiety more I feel I am suffering from severe heart beat, hand pain, numbenssdoctor have done complete health check up whether I have any problem e very thing was normal how to remove my anxiety.
I m 32 yr old. I m very stress and in high depression. Anxiety too. Feeling completely broken. please help us.
I am 21 and in profound depression add since 3 yrs. Am unable get back to orthodox state. Can you help me with that? I get distracted easily as well.
I am engineering student. I haven't concentrate on my study. Feeling guilty and very depressed. But I don't have bad habits. So why m feeling depressed n stressful. Help me my exam is neer.
My fiancee was suffering by bipolar disorder nd she takes overdose or sleeping pills and harm herself what can I do for her please tell me.
I get angry and upset when someone teases me or passes comment on me. I don't want to be upset or angry in these situations. Waht should I do?
My father is age of 83 having swelling on right hand shoulder with very hard and big like cricket ball, and every time it get too much pain and even he gets so much weakness in the whole body .It is in the right shoulder well defined intramuscular SOL findings are likely suggestive of intramuscular chronic hematoma. Cytopatholoy - Fine needle aspiration cytology. Impression- Cytopathology S/o Hematoma. Kindly give remedy for the pain and to reduce the size of swelling which is a size of cricket ball and very hard in touching. Kindly advice some lape or medicine which can reduce the size and pain. Doctor says it is v big operation to perform because father is around 83 of old and cannot in position to bear with that. Sir is there any lape or medicine in Ayurveda which can reduce the size and pain. Thanks. Regards.
I have breathing problem during night. Most of the time it feels like I am not able to breathe at all and might die due to lack of oxygen. But actually I am breathing normally and it is just what I feel strongly in my mind which is actually causing me a problem. What should I do to avoid such suffocation feeling.
As you know, several scientific studies have proven that smoking is one of the main causes of several serious ailments like cancer, lung diseases, asthma and so on. Pregnant women who smoke not only spoil their own health, but also the health of the lovely kid in their womb. Yet many women wonder whether smoking really affects pregnancy and the answer is quite in the affirmative.
- Cigarette chokes the baby in the womb: It is known that cigarette smoke contains more than 4000 chemicals including lead and cyanide. In fact, it is one of the few products that contain more than 60 different types of cancer causing chemicals and compounds. It would be interesting to note that none among these 4000 chemicals is beneficial to the expectant mother and to the baby in the womb. In fact, cigarette smoke chokes not only the expectant mother, but also the baby inside. As a result, frequent chocking causes serious effects on the health of the fetus.
- Grouped into three categories: Smoking directly affects the health of the fetus. Premature babies, still born babies and underweight babies are some of the results of smoking prior to pregnancy. As a matter of fact, smoking by women could be grouped into three namely smoking before, during and after pregnancy. This issue is further discussed here:
- It is strongly suggested that women planning on pregnancy should stop smoking at least few months before they conceive. In the first place, smoking may affect the fertility of both men and women. Therefore, the couple should stop smoking, if they are planning to have a baby. Further, if the couple does not quit smoking and the woman becomes pregnant, then it can seriously affect the health of the baby.
- Whether you smoke during the first three months or during the last phase of the pregnancy, tobacco can severely harm the health of the fetus. The increase of monoxide in the blood stream caused by smoking tobacco will enter the bloodstream of the mother and also of the child in the womb. Naturally, this will affect the growth of the child. It can cause visual and/or hearing impairment, behavioural problems and also mental disability of the baby.
- Post pregnancy, the mother should breastfeed the baby. Smoking can retard the secretion of milk in the breast. Further, the dangerous chemicals present in the smoke of tobacco will make its presence in the breast milk. Naturally, this will affect the health of the baby.
Keeping in view the best interests of the mother and baby, it is strongly suggested that the couple should stop smoking, if they want to have a baby. After all, the health of the baby and of the couple is a matter of primary importance. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Procrastination is a phenomenon that all people are familiar with. It is the squandering away of time in the pursuit of meaningless fulfillments at the cost of important targets and responsibilities. The more urgent tasks are constantly being put off for a later time.
In some cases, it becomes a chronic problem that can lead to severe difficulties in life. When one keeps delaying the confrontation of essential commitments, it can have a tremendous negative impact on life in the form of failure, stress, and embarrassment.
Whether you are a chronic procrastinator or an occasional one, there is always room for improvement. Following are a few examples of ways in which you can keep procrastination at bay:
1. Make a list - This is the simplest and most effective way to avoid procrastinating. It is helpful if one lists down all the necessary things that need to be done. Having a visual reminder of tasks and goals can increase motivation to accomplish them at the earliest.
2. Set a deadline - Time management is the most important aspect of avoiding procrastination. For every task that you set yourself, chalk out a time frame within which it must be completed so that no time is wasted.
3. Fragment your goals - Consider breaking your tasks into a set of mini-tasks and tackling each of those at a time instead of trying to accomplish the entire thing at one go. The larger the task, the more overwhelming it appears. Mini-tasks are easier to complete and hence this method can help in the prevention of procrastination.
4. Reward yourself - Devising a reward system that lets you celebrate accomplishments can act as a boost to morale and provide motivation for working consistently. Treat yourself after every achievement as a prize for all your efforts.
5. Eliminate all distractions - There will always be distractions all around that keep you from focusing on your goals. These add to the tendency to procrastinate and must be identified, and removed from the environment in which you are required to work.
6. Start right away - As the saying goes, there's no time like the present. Taking immediate action is the only real way to avoid procrastination. Identify your goals and get started on them at the earliest in order to achieve the fruits of your labor.