Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay ChincholeYour feedback matters!
I am diagnosed sugar on 3/8/2016. My age is 43. I feel very low mentally. Since then I am taking boiled food. But not taking any medicine. Kindly guide me or recommend me medicine which has no side effects.
I am 24 year old man, whenever I learn something new, after some days I forgot that all what I was learn. Please suggest me some ayurveda tips for quick learning and build my memory power.
I having nexito 10 mg for past one month. What could be the side effects of the medicine and also I m consumig 02 pegs of alcohol? would alcohol react with this ssri?
My mother have problem of High pressure, sometimes she becomes angry and it also effect on her sleep, what should I do?
I had a head internal bleeding 2 weeks ago. I don't know the details but some blood and fluids entered my brain. My question is will be back to my normal life after getting cured like bike riding, theatre, headphones, walking in the daytime, swimming. I am depressed, help me. Can I lead a normal life. I am depressed.
I am a 39 years old female suffering with Vit D deficiency for last three months. It is 6 ng/ml only. I am taking treatment from a doctor for last 15 -20 days. He advised to take Vitamin D3 capsules (60,000 IU) along with some other tablets rich with nutrients and minerals. I was suffering from weakness and depression. After starting medicine, It was felling good for about 7 days. But I again started to feel weakness and depression. Is it common with Vit D3 deficiency? How much time approximately it takes to recover.
I am 21 year old male and I am suffering from TB from 1 and a half month . I am addicted in drinking and smoking but I had left when I heard of TB in me. Can I drink alcohol once in 2 month because of habit.
Hi I regularly chew tobbaco. I want to quit this habit. But I fear that if I quit suddenly I may get health problem. Please guide me.
Hi, My friend is 34 years old single. He is been drinking every day from many years. I know him from past 4-6 years but couldn't meet him usually. He use to stay with parents but from few days his father is complaining about him he is not going to office regularly and fights with his parents on small issues and keeps on drinking and blame his parents for his situation and asked them to leave. Because of his behaviour he lost his current job that's when I meet him. I thought as a friend I can help him but things are getting worse. He is only looking for a reason to drink and blame his family. He in fact blame his parents for he being single. Now he have joined a new company and had started working and said will quit drinking but still in the same situation. I know he is going through depression but Sony know how I can help him as a friend to get him out of it and quit his drinking. It's not he didn't tried quiting but he cannot stay away from it for more than 4 days. Dr. please help can't see my friend in this situation. Looking for a positive response.
I work out in the gym and follow a proper diet. I see results and muscle growth. But as soon as I take a break for a few days, my gains are gone. How do I increase my muscle memory?
I always think that I suffer from any disease so my blood pressure gets high how control my mentally and get healthy.
I'm suffer from sex related eye problem for the the past 1 year. When I see women/men my eyes automatically see their sex organs/boobs without my permission. I am hardly trying my eyes to control. But every time it's in vain. Eventhough I'm not a gay. Now I always having so much hesitations to look my relatives/friends/girl friend. Because im afraid of seeing their sex organ/boob. So please help me. Thanks,
Does sleeping less affect the mental power and make it weak or memory loss. It has any other affect also.
Hi sir. My mother is 40 yrs old. She cant speak last two years. He tried to speak but no sound come. she cant pronunciation. We check all test. But no one find which is the problem. She cant understand what we speak. She only write which she explain us. We also reply her by writing. Some times she understand what we wrote. Sometimes not. Can you help me?
Hello sir, I have Body pain (pocking like) and weakness, especially in the evening. Can't stand long time because of leg pain.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a disorder that causes anxiety. It is also called as anxiety disorder. The main characteristics of this disorder are uncontrollable, unpleasant thoughts, which are continuing. OCD causes the mind to get stuck on a specific thought or inclination. For instance, you may repeat a task forty times to ensure that it has been done properly. You will not be able to get it out of your mind. OCD is characterized by obsessive thoughts and compulsive behavior patterns.
Some obsessive thoughts include:
- The fear of being defiled by germs or soil and also of contaminating others.
- The fear of losing control and hurting yourself or others.
- Having sexual or brutal thoughts on the mind.
- Extreme focus and devotion to religion and religious activities.
- A sense of fear of losing or not having things you need.
- Having the assumption that everything would go fine.
- The person will become very superstitious.
Some compulsive behavior patterns include:
- Inordinate double checking on things like locks, apparatuses and switches.
- Over and over monitoring of friends and family to ensure they're safe.
- Counting in the head, mumbling nonsense words without meaning.
- Devoting a lot of time for washing and cleaning.
- Praying without reason and taking part in religious ceremonies.
- Accumulating junk material.
Here are some common ways to deal with OCD:
- Regular exercise: Exercise is the best natural remedy to prevent anxiety, which leads to OCD. Exercise checks your OCD symptoms. It makes your nerves stronger and hence you can focus your mind out of obsessive thoughts by yourself, when they arrive. Get at least thirty minutes of exercise regularly.
- Connect with friends and family: Social isolation is one of the common early symptoms of OCD. Social isolation can lead to OCD as well. Therefore, you must always stay connected to your friends and family so that you never get lonely and anti-social. Share everything with family.
- Sleep sufficiently: Lack of sleep or troubled sleep may lead to anxiety disorders. You need to sleep enough to be away from obsessive thoughts.
- Perform relaxation techniques: Simple practices like yoga, meditation, pranayama help you grow spiritually, relax your mind and keeps OCD away from you.
- Tackle your fears: Instead of avoiding fearful thoughts, let them flow and tackle them face to face. This will help you overcome the fear. Adopt measures so that you can focus on other things and ignore the obsessive thoughts. Distract yourself away from the obsession.
OCD is a harmful disorder, and you should take all measures possible to keep away from it.