Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay ChileYour feedback matters!
I am from n mumbai and today my papa did angiography had shown 3 blockages in heart report will come on monday Dr. has advice him to go for angioplasty or angioplasty I wanna know is there only way to go for angioplasty or angioplasty these both are so costly can't afford it so tell me the another possible way or minimum possible cost of angioplasty where I can go if situation arises as we are not financially ready for this situation or shall I take any health insurance on urgent basis?
I am 61 yrs old. I am having high bp and high blood sugar. For bp I am taking telmekind amh once daily and the bp remains at 100-110/140-150. For high blood sugar I am taking: - gp 2 bbf - glycomet sr 500 abf - same as above al - istavel 100 bd. Blood sugar remains at- fbs 112, ppbs-190. Pl advise whether I should continue this medication ( I am under this since two months) or change this. If please. Suggest.
I'm 30 years old male. I got some yellowish scars round my eye. I was having high cholesterol and triglycerides now under control. How to get rid of scars.
What are the symptoms of heart attack. My aunt suffers from one time heart attack what are the reason so that we can cure her.
I'm getting ring worms on my body right now I have 7. Play I've pain in right chest on particular motion, breathing deep or stretching chest, it's not a muscular pain.
I am having chest pain on top center and also pain on my back of rib points all the times. Feeling sleepy and lazy. Don't able to think most of the times. My thinking mental power got decreased as compared to previous 2 years. Drinking sufficient amount of water taking healthy foods also consulted on some clinics and hospital but problems remain same. My age is 28 and I am the only boy who take care my family but if my health is like this then how can I perform in my official life. please help me. I am soo much worried because from 2 years it's going on and I feel disappointed. Please help.
I had bad fall 8 months ago in hospital for 2 months have TBI PTA 33 days. My blood pressure has recently got high 185/92 I was hypothyroid now hyper very depressed and gaining weight but my GP does nothing about it. What should I do.
Hi my father age is 64 years, He is healthy and not having BP and sugar. From the last three years during night in his sleep, a sudden cough with water from mouth and nose comes out, it happens alternative days and some times if he takes spicy food it happens. Why this water from mouth only in the middle of the sleep. Thanks in advance.
I am 25 yo female. I recently checked my blood pressure which measured 150/107 .it keeps fluctuating 136/98 and higher. Should I take pressure medication? I feel dizzy and have bad headaches. I even am facing anxiety issues .Feel like fainting. My doctor has asked me to change my lifestyle and see after 6 months .but I don't think I can wait that long without doing something about it. Please help.
When the normal functioning of the heart shuts down suddenly due to heart disease or any other cardiovascular condition, then this is known as sudden death due to a heart problem. Every year, there are over 100,000 deaths globally due to this reason, as per various medical studies. Sudden Cardiac Arrest or SCD is a cause of death for many adults who may or may not be suffering from chronic heart disease. Let us find out more about this condition.
- Difference between SCD and Heart Attack: A myocardial infraction or heart attack can happen when there is a blockage in one of the arteries of the heart which prevents the passage of blood and oxygen to the heart's varied chambers. When the oxygen present in the blood does not reach the heart in adequate amounts and on time, it can lead to a heart attack. In the case of SCD or sudden cardiac arrest, the problem happens due to a shutdown of the heart after a malfunction in the electrical systems which can lead to varied irregularities.
Accelerated heartbeats, fluttering and quivering of the ventricles which is also known as ventricular fibrillation, as well as other similar causes can ensure that the blood does not reach the heart on time, which can lead to sudden death. The patient usually loses consciousness within the very first few minutes as the blood does not reach the brain.
- Symptoms: There are a number of symptoms that are associated with this phenomenon. While losing consciousness is one of the first signs, others include a racing heartbeat as well as heart rhythm problems and dizzy spells. The symptoms usually take place suddenly without prior warning and lead to a complete shutdown of the heart and its functions.
- Causes: The main cause of SCD is a condition known as arrhythmias which is basically characterised by abnormal heart rhythms and vertical fibrillation which leads to disorganised impulses to be released from the ventricles due to which the heart cannot pump blood properly. It can lead to death within a matter of minutes if it remains untreated.
- Revival: On an emergency basis, the patient will have to be given CPR by an expert at the emergency unit of the hospital. This is a manual process of retrieving the patient by pumping the chest and breathing into the patient's mouth. Portable defibrillators can also be used to revive the patient in such cases.
- Risk Factors: Patients who have suffered heart attacks in the past and have a family history of heart disease and heart attacks, are at maximum risk when it comes to SCD. Also, factors like obesity and diabetes can increase the risk.