Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay ChileYour feedback matters!
He had fever. He consulted doctor. But doctor gave him high dose. So his stomach is upset. He says I do not know what's happening inside my stomach. He check bp its 160.
I am 63 year old male no sugar BP normal with medicine. My problem is 20 year back operate on my right leg hip joint with nailing. 3 year back remove nails. My right leg short about half inch. I walk limb. And due to that full body load come on left side leg. Now days my left side leg pain in knee. For that pl. Suggest medicine or treatment.
I am a 41 years old man. My BP almost always remains 140/100. I do not have alcohol nor have I any junk food though I sometimes have smoke. I take STAMLO-5 as per my doctors advise. But cannot get the BP under control. I am ready to stop smoking but how can I get relief from such an issue. Advise urgently required.
I am 52 years , 88 kgs, 175 cms, total cholesterol is 200, triglycerides only 98, Also, thyroid functions, liver, pancreas, kidney, Homocysteine, and high sensitive C reactive protein, apolipoprotein A1 &B -- ALL ARE NORMAL ! I am not diabetic ! But my BP is around 145/95 whenever I check ! Kindly advise suitable medication for my BP ! THANKS.
I am 52 years old I have lots of health issues I underwent a ASD closure in 1993 I suffer from diabetic hypertension vitiam d deficiency went into menopause at the age of 46 I am on medication gemer 1 rancil 5 rozavel 5 telma 40 mg bio 3 but still I suffer from server body and get a lots of cramps in my hands will sleeping even in my sleeping I csn feel this terrible pain in my whole body can you suggest for any treatment.
I will drink lemon water at that time, but still my bp id getting low and getting severe stomach pain.
I m 17 years old male and have little pains after some gap in a day in chest near heart what should I do?
I want to control my blood pressure? When I eat, hot or cold item my teeth pains. How to get relief from this? Please help me.
I am an 18 year old girl and I have been sad for quite sometime. When I am with my friends and family, I am all okay and full of cheer but when somebody leaves me alone I just start thinking all these negative things and think of so many bad scenarios where I die or I get killed or I fail at college. Lately Ive also had some trouble with spelling normal words out and I have been the type of kid who's always won at spelling bee-s but I do not know what's wrong with me. Also, sometimes I get chest pains like somebody stabbing me but that goes away in like a minute and they occur like once every 2 weeks sometimes twice. And my appetite is through the raugh , after every meal I feel hungry no matter how much I eat, my appetite isn't satisfied but my weight has been the same 112 lbs for a year now. I also have trouble staying motivated and completing tasks. I need some serious help.
Friend's heartbeat got slow last night. Was taken to hospital been there for a day.in afternoon beat became slow again then he was taken to icu. What could be the problem. Has high bp problem and slight depression problem as well.
I hd gone through angio plasty. What should care I have to taken so that I become healthy in future. And is it possible to remove stent. From coronary. Thanking you.
I am have 71years in recently open heart surgery I have some problems in my body surgery is doing in that place and some pain also in that area. what should i do?
Cholesterol is a type of fatty acid that is produced by the liver. The body uses cholesterol to perform various activities such as synthesizing of hormones, bile acid and vitamin D. Ayurveda views it as an important component of the body in terms of lubrication. The Ayurvedic approach of balancing cholesterol is not only to curb the cholesterol amount, but also to strictly control diet so that the secretion of cholesterol can be curtailed. Here are a few Ayurvedic hat-tips that can help to lower cholesterol and restore normal body function of the body:
- Medicago satina: They are better known as Alfalfa and is famous for their ability to deal with artery-related diseases. They are capable of clearing arteries that are congested with cholesterol. They can be consumed daily as a whole or by mixing them in juice.
- Arjuna: Arjuna is yet another powerful Ayurvedic herb that is mighty powerful in dealing with cardiac conditions such as heart blockages, heart attacks etc. The bark of the Arjuna tree can be taken and consumed in the form of powder. They have the capability to dissolve cholesterol and prevent heart blockages. This should be consumed earlier in the morning, before breakfast with lukewarm water.
- Coriander: Coriander is considered to be one of the best herbal diuretic agents. It can revitalize the kidneys and help them perform better in terms of excretion of waste. The kidney, therefore, can flush the excess cholesterol from the body. Coriander can be consumed along with food on a daily basis.
- Garlic: Garlic again has been known to mankind for centuries and is extremely beneficial for people suffering from high cholesterol. Two cloves of garlic on a daily basis can completely neutralize the effect of high cholesterol in the blood. Apart from freeing up arteries, garlic has multiple other health benefits.
- Guggulu: This herb is one of the popular herbs among ayurvedic practitioners for treating high blood pressure and high cholesterol in the blood. They contain guggulsterones, which is known to be an active blocker of bad cholesterol in the blood. Consumption of 25 mg of this substance can make a person totally free from high cholesterol. They can be taken after any meals.
- Holy basil or tulsi: Holy basil is another popular and traditional Indian hub that is extensively used by ayurvedic practitioners to treat high cholesterol in the bloodstream. They can eliminate excess cholesterol through the kidneys. It is used for preparing multiple medicines. It is a proven medicinal herb that is very efficient in dealing with excess cholesterol in the blood. They have the ability to disintegrate cholesterol from the body. 2-3 leaves of tulsi can be consumed on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.