Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Chile
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay ChileYour feedback matters!
I am experiencing severe chest pain since 4 days. I smoke nearly 4-6 cigarettes a day since 2 years.
From last 6-7 year I am suffering from high bp. Diabetic and having thyroid as well. For that I am taking one tablet of ziblok 50 for bp, glimy-1 for sugar and thyroxin50 for thioride, by using this my health is under controll, I want substitute for above in ayurveda. From last three month I have not taken zeblok 50 but my bp is controlled, I am now taking dibicon in place of glimy-1 but iot doesn't work and my sugar level raised to 120-200 kindly advice.
For my mother aged about 85 with hypertension and diabetic since 10 years. Now she is having some heart problem and doctor told us left ventricular fails and heart enlarged. Now water accumulates and oxygen level will comes down. according to them only oral medication only way to maintain her. Please guide us is there other treatment possible. Thanking you sir,
I have diabetes, and bp both, what medicine should I take to reduce bp, I have good control of diabetes with exercise and meal alone but bp is bothering me, whenever I take bp medicine my glycemic control worsen it goes up to 400 after meal, I have tried diuretics, beta blockers and angiotensin medicines like telmisartan all increased my well maintained diabetes, I am perplexed, doctors are reluctant about this issue, moreover my fasting glucose level is higher 149 and after meal becomes 127, why is it?
Mr. khanna is suffering from chest pain and cough time to time in a day. Could you sugest what is the reason behind it?
Hi My father is suffering from angina pain (no stroke) n he got the angiography done for it. The result says that he is having nearly 100% blockage in his left artery n 75-30% in his other two arteries. So the Dr. Recommend for the bypass surgery only n said no other options (angioplasty/stent/balloon) can be done in this case. Now, we want to get it double check in some other hospital to see if surgery could be ruled out with some different results. Now here comes my question. We want to get the angiography done again to verify the earlier result. But from the different hospital this time. Is it possible for him to get angiography done twice within a short duration of says 20-25 days? Any insight or a candid advice on this will be greatly appreciated. Hope to see some expert's comment on this please. Thanks a lot. Regards, Hiral.
I am having bp 92/140 and using teleact am tablet every day and total cholesterol 214mg/dl triglycerides 171 mg/dl hdl cholesterol 35mg/dl non hdl c 179mg/dl ldl cholesterol 145mg/dl vldl cholesterol 34mg/dl and ldl/hdl ratio 4.1 no other problems age 49 years weight 80 kg male.
Hello sir, Sometimes I'm getting small pain near th heart. At that time the time heart side weight is more. For that what I have to do? Thanks in advance.
My father's suffering of small chest pain. I have consulted all doctors, Doctor said he is suffering from cholesterol he is given some tablets, how many days this will be control?
While every organ in the body needs to be cared for, the heart assumes a very special place. What is good for the heart can be good for the whole body and the reverse is equally true. The effects of a diet that is unhealthy for the heart is definitely unhealthy for the whole body.
With lifestyle changes like heart disease, diabetes, obesity and stroke are on the rise, the importance of eating a heart healthy diet has assumed all new levels of importance. The following are some of the heart healthy foods that should be a part of everybody’s diet.
- Fatty fishes: Salmon, sardines and mackerel are loaded with generous amounts of omega-3 fatty acids and reduce the risk of arterial plaque buildup. They are also rich in antioxidants. Eating fish at least twice a week is recommended; for non-fish eaters, supplements of Omega-3 fatty acids are recommended.
- Oatmeal: Oats again are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, folate and potassium. It is also rich in soluble fibre and is believed to lower bad cholesterol and keep the arteries free of plaque. It soaks up the cholesterol in the digestive system and helps manage cholesterol.
- Avocado: This creamy fruit has loads of monounsaturated fat which helps lower the levels of bad cholesterol and improve levels of good cholesterol. They also improve absorption of other carotenoids like lycopene and beta-carotene, which are also extremely heart friendly.
- Berries: Blueberries, strawberries, and other berries reduce the risk of heart attack by almost one-third. These are rich in compounds like anthocyanins and flavonoids which are proven antioxidants. They relax the blood vessels and reduce blood pressure and reduce the incidence of heart attacks.
- Dark chocolate: Chocolate which contains 60-70% cocoa is rich in polyphenols, which helps blood pressure, clotting, and inflammation.
- Olive Oil: Loaded with monounsaturated fats, this helps reduce levels of bad cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. The extra-virgin variety is preferred for cooking in place of regular vegetable oils.
- Nuts and seeds: Almonds, walnuts, pistachios, peanuts, and macadamia nuts are packed with mono and polyunsaturated fats, fibre, and vitamin E. Flaxseed is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and can be added to oatmeal or eaten raw.
- Soy: Soy products, including tofu and soy milk, are ideal for adding protein and reducing cholesterol and polyunsaturated fats, fibre, vitamins, and minerals.
- Legumes: These are high in omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, and soluble fibre.
- Spinach: Helps with its rich content of fibre, folate, lutein,and potassium. In fact, most vegetables have a beneficial effect.
- Green tea: Rich in antioxidants, it reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Include some of the heart healthy foods and see your heart smile!! If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.