Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay Bhaskar ChaudariYour feedback matters!
I am 58 year old and suffering from back ache since more than last two years. Please advise me how to overcome from this ailing?
I am Sridhar, 45. I have been suffering from back pain on and off. Off late, I started experiencing numbness in my knees if I stand for more than 5 - 10 mins. What could be the problem, what should I do?
I am 65 years male, I have pain in my both thighs muscular pain in night more n morning till afternoon hipes joint pain please advise. Naturally courable.
Severe gout -Rheumatoid Arthritis-in left hand-wrist and hand extrememely painful and swollen since October 2014.Any help?
Last 2years 6 months back I have gone through the surgery at right neck and removed tumor Schwannoma, this has come to around the sweating nerve so they cut the both end and removed and now am getting still pain.
I'm 21 years male from last 2 days my bones are paining if I hold any thing tightly I don't know what's happening whit me?
Hi this is Rahul. Here I have back pain and ulcer in mouth from last three days please suggest what should I do.
I have checked my uric acid and its level is 10.3, I have pains in joints and muscles mostly in legs. Please suggest me best treatment and precautions.
I am suffering from ankle pain in my left feet since 3 months. Sometimes there is no pain but sometimes its severe pain in ankle. Due to this I am not been able to start my running schedule. Please help.
I have back several times a day. What needs to be taken to get relief from pain. As I have to sit and for long time every day.
I have been suffering from back pain from last 10-15 days and also visit doctors. But didn't find any satisfactory answer. Kindly suggest urgently as I am even can't move when the pain occurred.
Dear sir, my back is paining since 7 year. I took many medicine ut didn't find any relief. Pls suggest me best doctor in jaipur.
Since there is occasional back pain - occasional pain in right testicle - occasional restriction in passage of urine - also swelling in umbilical area - under these conditions and since I am aged 65 years - what kind of condition I may be in please...."
Hi. Mah age is 27 years old and have one 1 baby girl. Sometimes I feel very bad backache problem. What should I do.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis and can affect any joint of the body. Typically, the joints of the hands, knees, hips and spine are worst affected. This degenerative condition occurs when the cartilage cushioning the bones of a joint wear out. This causes the bones to grind against each other when moving the joint. The effects of Osteoarthritis cannot be reversed, but with medication and lifestyle changes, it can be managed and the progression of the disease can be slowed down. In cases where the joint pain causes immobility, joint replacement surgery may also be considered. One of the key factors that affects how well this pain is managed is the early diagnosis of the disorder. Here are a few symptoms that you should look out for.
- Pain: Unexplained pain that is not triggered by any kind of injury can be a sign of osteoarthritis. This pain usually worsens with movement. You may also feel a grating sensation when an affected joint is moved.
- Joint stiffness: Movement after a long period of inactivity or on waking up in the morning can be stiff and you may not be able to move a joint through the full range of possible motions. The joints may also feel tender when pressure is applied on them.
- Bone spurs: Bone spurs are extra bone growths which feel like hard lumps. This is generally formed around the affected joints.
Some people are at a higher risk of suffering from this disorder than others. The risk factors that determine this include:
- Age: This disease usually affects elderly people and hence advancement in age increases the risk of this disease.
- Sex: Women are at a higher risk of suffering from osteoarthritis than men.
- Obesity: Weight gain not only affects the way you look but also puts extra pressure on your joints, especially the hips and knees. In addition, proteins produced by fatty tissues can also cause inflammation around the joint.
- Joint injuries and bone deformities: Though an injury may have occurred and healed many years ago, it can increase a person’s risk of osteoarthritis in their later years. People born wiCalcium - 10 Excellent non-dairy foodsth defective cartilage or malformed bones are also at a higher risk of suffering from this condition.
- Occupation: Jobs or tasks that put stress on a particular joint can increase the risk of damage to the cartilage in that joint. Performing these tasks repeatedly can eventually lead to osteoarthritis.