Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay B. GuptaYour feedback matters!
I do meditation 10 mins daily. I know that it's a very short time but I don't get extra time due to my studies. What is the right time to do meditation? how much should I do? what is the advantage of doing meditation?
Hii this z adnan khan and I am suffering from knee pain since 1 month so I am requesting you to please give me any suggestion so that I can get recover soon.
Sir I am 21 years old and I have to prepare a 5km race in 25 min for my upcoming exam but I hardly ran for 1km in approx 6 Min and after that I am unable to ran please help in my preparation of my running.
My mouth becomes dry very quickly as I have to take some liquid or water, but as I take after 10 minutes I have to go to toilet. And I night I have to get up 3 times for toilet. In day it is unstoppable. Please help.
In my face many pimples, acne &their darkspots. This problem is start before last 5 years ago. I use many cream &blood purifier& many other medicines but no effect. Give me any suggestion what I do.
I'm very sick, highly feverish, taken dolo 650 and azax 500 since 2 days but I'm still sick. And I am having high throat pain not even able to take water, I'm suffering with the mucus (the thick fluid in throat). I am clueless about why this is happening. My mother told me it could be due to heavy quantities of food followed by custard apple she fed leading to indigestion. What do you think doctor? What should I do now?
My mom has diabetes so what all she can do to get rid of her diseases. What all things of eating is not good for her ?
I am srinu I have 20years I have problem that is back pain. When I am sitting up to 2 hours back pain will be started. This problem is from two years? How to over come this problem please tell me?
My wife's period date was about 18th feb but he had no period on that time. I have sex with her on 20th and gave her a unwanted-72 but till now there is no period of her. I was checked with pregnancy kit that says negative. What should I do? Pls help me. I do not want any child now.
Healthy diet for Navratri
With the onset of Navratri from today, our religious and devotional side gets lighted up but some of us feel very restricted as to what to eat and what not to eat during the fasts so that we do not put on weight by eating those oily foods.
- Baked potatoes – Instead of frying them bake them or air fry them.
- Kuttu ka atta – As it is rich in fibre, protein, iron, magnesium with very little calories, it aids in weight loss. So instead of deep frying them and making puris, use little cow ghee and make paranthas .
- Tomato Soup -- Have 1-2 bowls of homemade tomato soup with a bowl of roasted makhanas as a proper meal.
- Suhang Ke Chawal -- Make a batter out of suhang ke chawal ka atta and make small tomato uttapams with it. You can also boil them and eat with any vegetable. You can also make khichdi.
- Paneer Tikka -- Make paneer tikka at home and have it with chacch.
- Makhanas -- These are again a very healthy and low fat snack item. Roast them and have them with green tea. They are good source of calcium and anti oxidants.
- Fruit Yogurt – Mix your favourite fruits in yogurt and enjoy.
- Sabudana – Make baked sabudana tikkis. They are good for weightloss. You can also have sabudana khichdi.
So, happy fasting!
I'm so tired of the daily activity in the body becomes too much weakness the Energy Drinks Can You Suggest.
Hello Sir, I'm a student. I my doing gym for last 3 months and I'm having a high protein diet on daily basis comprising 4eggs, 4 bananas, rice, butter, meat, pulses, veg. Almonds, milk, cheese. But my body is not building up, it shows no improvement. In fact I'm there where I was before. Sir I now request you to please Tell me something to get out of this problem.
hello Doctor, My son is 16 years old. He is very fair, having severe acne on his face. Pls suggest some very effective remedy. Thank s in advance.
I was taking mirnite 15mg for my anxiety/panic disorder, it is 5 months now and I have reduces the dosage as my doctor guided me, now since last 10 days I have not taken a single pill, but I am getting digginess and instability in walking, unbalanced, nausea, fatigue, weakness in legs, nervousness, what should I do now.
Myself Kishore Gowda I want to fair and handsome can you give me tips for skin whitening and face also.
1) Cleanse - Cleansing and moisturizing is equally important to restore the softness of the skin that is at the risk of getting lost because of pollution etc.
2) Exfoliate - It is crucial to remove dead skins and assist in improving blood circulation on the face, specially during summers. The most common and effective way to exfoliate is by using a pack made at home by mixing besan, milk, rose water and haldi, mixing into a paste and apply. Wash off after it?s dry.
3) Wash - Make sure you wash you face at least twice a day, once before stepping out of home and once after you are home.
4) Hydrate - Drink water! Yes, the more water that goes into your system, the better your skin will look from outside. In summers, our bodies lose a lot of moisture which dries our skin. Staying hydrated ensures that the skin is happy.
5) Tone - You go outdoors during summer and almost instantly all the pollution particles start settling on your face. This is why toning is very important. Toning also cools your skin.
6) Use Sun Protection. Try staying indoors as much as possible, specially during the afternoon hours. Apply sunscreen, wear sunglasses and cover your skin with clothes or hats. Use water based moisturizers.
7) Ditch Aerated Drinks - Avoid consuming aerated drinks as much as possible. To quench your thirst, plain water is the best solution. If it is flavor that you wish, then drink detox or flavoured water.
8) Cool - Cucumber, watermelon, papaya, curd are good for your skin. They also cool your skin.