Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay B. GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 29 old male I am suffering from sciatica and back ache problem I have consult the many doctors and I get mri scan but no result what should I do please solve my problem.
ARE YOU A SEX ADDICT ?
Just like food, clothes and shelter; sex is also a basic human need. In today’s world, we come across sexual literature and content everywhere. Its present on television, the internet, in books and magazines and social media. This over exposure to erotic content increases the possibility of having a sexual desire. Being a biological need, it becomes almost impossible to ignore.
Sometimes the condition is so pronounced that a person develops extra ordinarily intense drive to indulge in sex. If a person is too much obsessed about sexual activity and is thinking about sex most of the time, or his behavior becomes so risky that he tends to have sex in public places is indicative of sexual addiction.
Just like other addictions like alcoholism, smoking etc the sex addict is also not able to keep his sexual behavior in check and can be harmful to self and the society. There are certain indicatives of sex addiction which can help us identify if the person is a sex addict.
- Watching porn on a regular basis
- Having extra marital affairs
- Too many one night stands
- Indulging in paid sex
- Having multiple affairs
- Too much masturbation
- Sexual molesting or assaulting people
So what is the solution ?
When sex addiction becomes so pronounced that it becomes a threat to personal, public and family life, it needs to be addressed and concrete steps need to be taken to treat it.
- Acceptance – just like any other addiction, the first step is to accept that you are suffering from sex addiction , only then you will be comfortable in seeking help in controlling your excessive sexual desires.
- Avoid stimuli – avoid conditions and environment where you are more likely to indulge in sex.
- Sexual counseling – if you make necessary changes to overcome sexual addiction but you failto control it then it is advisable to get help from a trained and qualified sexologist.
- Medicines – there are various ayurvedic formulations which reduce your anxiety and stress and can be of grest help in overcoming sex addiction.
My weight is about 77 now I had lost weight about 15 kg by doing diet plan I want to lose more weight but I'm unable to do anything I'm lazy to do exercise I eat vegetables everyday without oil never eat roti, biscuits, namkeen, etc basically I eat organic food boiled/steam rice eat almost everyday day What should I do for lose more weight I want my weight about 68 kg.
Hi I'm pavithra. My age is 20 years and my weight is 62kgs. I have choose gym to reduce my weight. Please suggest me that, is the gym is wright choice to reduce my weight.
Dear doctor I am suffering from headache past one year when I am going to think or concentrate on work then my head is more painful. I have used to many tablets and consulted too many doctors but all are saying due to stress. Please help me to relief of this problem.
Sir, I am 18 I feels some problem from my back pain. I apply tubes in back but all in vain. So please I want your sujesstion so that I will be free from this disease.
Hello my name is rohit. I am 27. My hairs are dry. I don't have facial hair and side burn. What can I do?
Coronary artery disease is characterized by accumulation of plaque in the coronary artery that chokes blood supply to the heart. This plaque buildup usually starts with cholesterol accumulation and gradually other particles such as calcium and lipoproteins get deposited as well. Over time, the plaque accumulates, making the blood vessels narrow and choking the supply of blood. In some cases, if the plaque ruptures, it may lead to formation of blood clots resulting in stroke.
The symptoms of coronary artery disease are:
- Breathing difficulties: This disorder may lead to shortness of breath as the blood pumping mechanism of the heart is impaired; this usually results in fatigue and exertion. It is advised to avoid advanced cardio exercises such as the high intensity interval training.
- Chest pain: Stress related activities may cause intense pressure or tightness in your chest, resulting in pain in the middle or left portion of your chest. If you discontinue the activity, the pain would usually subside. In some cases, you may feel the pain in the arm and the neck.
- Heart attack: If the level of plaque accumulation is excessive, then it may result in a heart attack. It is characterized by breathing difficulties, pain, tightness in the chest and sweating. You may also experience pain in the neck and the jaw.
The causes of coronary artery disease are:
- Smoking and alcohol consumption
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle ups the risk of coronary artery disease
- High cholesterol levels in the body
- Blood sugar problems
- Get your blood pressure under control: If you suffer from high blood pressure, then it is recommended to get it under control to prevent coronary artery disease.
- Quit smoking: If you are a habitual smoker, then it is time to nip the habit in the bud. Smoking is known to constrict blood vessels as it is a vasoconstrictor.
- Eat healthy: Eat a well balanced diet consisting of vegetables and fruits so that your body receives the essential nutrients to function well.
- Beat stress: You need to control your stress levels through exercise or meditation. Take time off work and do activities that make you happy.