Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VijayYour feedback matters!
PRP or platelet rich plasma
A prp is a new approach to hair treatment, in which various growth factors which are essential for hair growth are supplied to the scalp with the help of platelet rich plasma (PRP). As it is derived from the patient's own blood, therefore, has no potential for causing an immune reaction. With we increase a number of platelets at the site which releases various growth factors thereby recover, repair and augments hair health and growth.
How PRP is prepared?
In order to prepare PRP, blood is withdrawn and centrifuged by specialized machines/techniques so that concentrated platelets rich plasma is obtained which contains 5-8 times more platelets per cc as compared to normal plasma. This PRP can be injected directly into the scalp with a very thin needle or can be applied with the help of derma roller.
The role of prp in hair growth
The platelet growth factors stimulate the dormant hair follicles which result in the production of new hair and enhance the hair growth and thickness in next 3-4 months.
Can someone give SSRI medicines in food and drink of patient also if he is not willing to eat his medicines what are the effects of it. Is drugs show same effect if give in food and drink without knowledge of patient?
I am 21 years old girl my skin colour is fair bt I want whitish skin colour to look beautiful what should I do for that plzz suggest me.
Hello doc. please suggest me multivitamin. Currently days I am doing gym workout but not a higher level just for body fitness and after gym I am taking a meal or in a whole day take a 3 to 4 meal but my weight is not put on. So please can you suggest me a multivitamin.
I'm loosing hair very quickly and I tried every shampoo and natural ingredients but no result please help me out of this No dandruff ,
I am loosing my hair quickly and tried all shampoos but they are not effected yet. I am tired from this. Can you please help for this issue ?
Hi i am 23yrs old i am facing a problem of dark spot on my face, its increases when it exposes to sunlight, I am using melalite cream, after using it continuously a few week, spot gots eliminate but on going in sunlight, it starts appearing again. Please suggest me some cure of it.
Two balls are develop inside the left and right side of throat so what are the precaution be need to remove them?
This i, a 18 years student. I have a query about HIV (Aids). I had sex with 2 girls. Lets assume their name A and B. I had unprotected sex with A on 11th Feb and 26th Feb. And I had unprotected sex with B on 27th Feb and 1st March. B was a virgin, A wasn't a virgin. A had sex with other male recently, like 4-5 times between 11th and 26th. And before 11th too. B was a virgin. Now I am like, I committed a mistake by doing unprotected sex, and I might be exposed to HIV - Aids. So on 10th March, I opted for HIV test and attached is the report (HIV negative). According to report, I am alright. But still unsure. From future, I am surely gonna use Condoms and avoid multiple sex partners. But tell me, will the mistakes I committed have costed me or can it cost in future? However, report suggest I am fine. By the way, I have lost weight, from 64 kg to 57 kgs. And suffering from cold & cough from 20th march, now from last 5 days, fever also. Does it mean I am HIV positive or is it just because of weather. My other family members also got cough and fever but they have recovered but I am still suffering. By the way, I am a diabetic patient from the age of 13. I need help.
Sir. I am arshad 20 years old. Sir my face is oily and its becoming dark circle some of the area. Sir I want to know which cream should I use and how. Can I use Betnovate Cream. Then which One.
I have pimple on my face. I have tried many facewash and erytop gel but I do not see any effect on it.
My mother is asthmatic+gastric patient. She diagnosis for gall bladder stone of 9 mm. doctor refused to operate on 4 Jan 16 due to low oxygen content 94%. Advice me what to do or where to take her for treatment nearby.
E COD PLUS is very beneficial. I have been taking it for 1 month. Please tell me how long can I take E COD PLUS. CAN I TAKE E COD PLUS FOR LONG TIME.
I am 28 year male from hyderabad. Im suffering from psoriasis which made my skin ugly with two marks on legs. Its spreading day by day. How many days it takes to cure if I start treatment. Suggest me the treatment and best skin doctor in hyderabad.
I not starch the body I have yoga nd the body stretching nd fitness is very good idont know but you hot it na fast food is very bad.
Smoking has several bad effects on your body, and it can invite many diseases be it related to the heart, lungs, brain or respiratory system. Millions of people everywhere in this world die from problems triggered by smoking. Cigarette smoking is one of the most harmful threats to your body; there is no way you can expect to remain safe while being an addict. It is not easy to give up smoking in a day. You might require some other sort of oral stimulation in the process of quitting.
There are many toxic compounds in a cigarette which further damage your cells. Tobacco is carcinogenic and hence cigarette smoking can result in several types of cancer. Tobacco smoke mainly consists of:
- Nicotine: This is an extremely addictive substance. As smokers are hooked to the nicotine, they find it very hard to quit. This acts really fast on their lungs, and reaches to the brain within 15 seconds after you inhale.
- Carbon monoxide: It is a dangerous gas without any taste or smell. You body absorbs it immediately as it is very hard to discriminate between oxygen and carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide decreases heart rate and muscle functions thus pushing you towards slow death.
- Tar: It is a poisonous chemical which causes cancer. Whilst smoking, 70% tar remains in your lungs. It is basically a sticky brown material.
Smoking is one of the most important reasons behind preventable deaths. The diseases that can be caused by smoking are:
- Brain: stroke is one most threatening diseases that can be caused by smoking. Smoking increases your chances of suffering from a stroke. Smoking increases brain aneurysm, which develops the chances of stroke. It can rupture the blood vessels in your brain and it can lead to brain death too.
- Heart: when you smoke the smoke enters the blood vessels of your body and it damages the blood circulation system. It can give you several heart diseases like - stroke, heart attack, coronary heart problem and peripheral heart problem.
- Lungs: your lungs get the worst effects of smoking. Asthma, cough, wheezing and cold are just the tip of the iceberg. Your lungs directly absorb the nicotine and tar. Other diseases like pneumonia, lung cancer and emphysema can also occur.
- Mouth and throat: smoking causes very common oral problems like bad breath and stained teeth. It can also cause gum cancer and throat cancer. 93% of throat, head and neck cancers occur due to smoking.
- Infertility and reproduction: smoking destroys blood vessels, which supply blood to the penis causing male impotence. It destroys sperm count in men and egg count in women. It can also cause cervical cancer. Apart from this smoking also causes premature birth, stillbirth and illness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.