Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Asmani
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay AsmaniYour feedback matters!
I am having pimple on my back nack. I already consult with doctors but they didn't give any particular solution I had medicine also please help me why this happening and any solution for this?
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.
I am 27 years old female in my skin there are several spots and chickenpox mark as whole what can I do for getting clear skin.
I am loosing hair quickly and I have tried all shampoos and other things and there is no effect on it Please help me what can I do for this?
I consulted a dermatologist. He said that I have psoriasis. I tried many medicines. But nothing worked. What should I do.
Hi doctor, I started oil massage on head, now I am experience around 300 hair daily failing out, I consume whey protein and change my brand after each 6 month .do whey protien cause hair fall so why I am losing my hair, genetically no one in my family had hair fall .my age is 26.
I am 25years old male & suffering from stretch marks on my stomach & near private area & also having redness in it. Please suggest me what to do?
I have very less hair on my head and moreover they've turned white. I don't face any physical problems. I had not used any medicine or something else to correct it. I don't like junk food much also I avoid them. I am an athlete I go for workout and play my favorite football everyday and do take hygiene food. Please help me if I could get. Thnxs.
Lybrate | Dr Rimpal AshwinKumar Undhad speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY