Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay AsmaniYour feedback matters!
My girl Frnd have so many unwanted haris on lips please gve such suggestion how to remove haris and gve me information abt leaser treatment thanks.
I have lots of pimples on my face nd it leaves dark spots on my face. What should I do to get rid of pimples and dark spots?
What Causes Winter Skin?
Itchy dry skin is a very common during the cold winter months when we tend to take long hot showers and wear clothes more prone to cause irritation. When skin becomes dehydrated and irritated, it loses its flexibility and begins to crack and itch.
Winter Skin Care?
For some people winter can change everything about the look and feel of their skin while for others nothing might change. A little effort and care can be the difference that your skin needs to show you its better, healthier side.
Here are five ways to care for your skin during the winter months:
Protect your skin
The most common skin care myth is that you can’t get sunburned during the winter months. Sunlight is always sunlight, regardless of the season. Wear sunscreen no matter how cold or warm it is, since sunlight is always there and sun-damaged skin has minimal ability to function normally. The damage can lead to a host of other problems that may keep your skin from looking its best.
Use a well-formulated moisturiser. It should contain ingredients that help keep the water in the skin. Keep in mind that a lotion or a cream is best for dry skin, which is especially common in winter months. Apply a moisturiser after showering or bathing, since skin is more vulnerable after it is clean. The sooner you moisturise, the better.
Indoor heat saps moisture from the room and pulls natural water from your skin. The cause of most weather-related dry skin is low humidity. Humidifiers are relatively inexpensive, last a long time and can keep your skin breathing during the night. Even placing a bowl filled with lukewarm water on top of the radiator can help add moisture into the air.
Take care of your hands
Cracked and painful skin on the hands can be a big nuisance. To prevent your hands from drying out in the cold air, apply moisturiser after hand washing or at least several times throughout the day. Keeping a bottle of lotion in your desk at work can help you to remember to care of your hands. Don’t forget that your nails can become dry just like the skin, so make sure to moisturise every part of your hands.
Protect your lips
Your lips are often the first to surrender to cold winter air. Apply a lip moisturiser as often as you can. Avoid products with menthol or phenol that can irritate the skin. Choose the most emollient balm you can find to keep your lips protected.
As winter rolls in we need to take extra care of our skin to keep it hydrated and protected. There’s no need to surrender to the harsh weather and there are a number of ways to carry your skin towards a gentler summer. Remember that caring for your skin is an investment that can pay off in the long run.
I have ingrown hair problem on my facial hair (beard). So, in that place beard can not growing or matured properly or the place is totally clean. It is also very bad looking. What can I do. Does there any solution to overcome this problem.
Lybrate | Dr. Rajesh Thakkar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I'm facing excessive hair fall problem, I have thyroid, recently I checked the levels all are under control, I'm consuming thyroid tablets every mornings, this hair fall problem started recently, what shall I do to curb it. I heard protein powder consumption good to curb hair fall. Is it true, If yes which protein powder shall I take. Please guide.
Is adapalene gel is safe and effective for acne scars and pores. I am 18 years old boy. What is uses of klim klin facewash.
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.